Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

In Search of Best Lipoma Treatment And Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Instructions of How To Upload Files
PostPosted: 4/20/16 Wednesday, 4:47 pm 
Lipoma Guru

Number of lipomas: 61-100
Unfortunately uploading files in this forum software isn't very straightforward.

But here are the instructions...

In order to upload files to the board you have to go to the Full Editor. There's a button for it below each topic or if you are starting a new topic you are already in the Full Editor.

Attachment:
File comment: Full Editor looks like this
Full_Editor.png
Full_Editor.png [ 82.42 KiB | Viewed 2435 times ]

Once in the Full Editor:

• 1) Scroll down to the section where it says Upload attachment
    Attachment:
    File comment: Upload attachment section
    Upload_attachment.png
    Upload_attachment.png [ 22.98 KiB | Viewed 2435 times ]
  • 2) Click Browse and search the file from your computer
  • 3) You may add optional comment for the file
  • 4) Click Add the file and the file is uploaded to the server. If you get an error that the image is too large edit and make it smaller in an image editing software and try again (I have tried to increase the limits but some limits exist because of the service provider). I will help if you have problems with this just ask.
  • 5) You can add another file or hit Preview/Submit

Now comes the optional "tricky part". If you skip this step all the files will be displayed at the end of your post.

Below the message edit area there's now an Attachments section where you can see the names of the files you just uploaded.

Attachment:
Attachments.png
Attachments.png [ 26.57 KiB | Viewed 2434 times ]

If you click the Place inline button you'll see that the attachment tags appear in your message. So you should see something like this somewhere in your post (most likely there where you last placed your mouse cursor):

Code:
[attachment=3]lipoma.png[/attachment]

You can copy&paste the whole attachment tag to where ever you want to inside your post and the uploaded file will appear to that exact spot once you hit the Submit button.

Not too easy but once you've done it the first time I'm sure you'll get it. And if you make errors you can always preview or edit your post afterwards.

If you have any problems I'm more than happy to help - just ask in this thread!

Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!

Profile Send private message