Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

In Search of Best Lipoma Treatment And Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

lipoma prognosis
PostPosted: 6/11/17 Sunday, 8:33 pm 

Number of lipomas: 31-60
I would like to ask the members here and mostly the ones that are in their 40's and 50's to share how the age affects the progression of the condition. For example my first lipoma showed up at age of 19-20 then as i grew up i have encountered more but not than many the most of them remain the same, some got bigger and increased in numbers but as i said that so far is a very slow process. I am 45 now and so far I have had a good quality life style without any of this affecting me. But lately i have been thinking more about it and how that will affect the rest of my life and as I am thinking about and reading what people have to say I am getting more and more depressed. So I decided to make a plan for the future if that sounds too crazy let me explain . I would like to know for example in a period of 2-5 years how many new lipomas I will get , yes I know that this is not something I can predict but at least if you guys share with me how many you are getting per year or years as getting older that can give me some numbers. Here is my plan let say I get 12 new ones per year so far I am even getting less than that in 5 years I will get 60 new ones. So every 5 years I will go to India ( why there? that is a different topic) and remove them, I know that I will never be a lipoma free but at least will have some more years without worrying too much until the next cycle and that is until the end of days. Let me know what do you think about this .

Profile Send private message  

Re: lipoma prognosis
PostPosted: 8/11/17 Friday, 4:52 am 
Junior

Number of lipomas: 31-60
I think you should closely monitor everything you do and eat to look for a connection to lipoma growth. We're going to figure it out soon.

Profile Send private message