I'm having my second lipoma episode in a few years. My case seems so atypical from what I read online so I worry that something worse is happening.
1. It's on the front of my body, above my upper right ribs
2. It feels like a bruise to the touch. There's some pain in the area, especially after messing with it. This scares me a lot. Should it?
3. It feels like it may actually be two. Like there's a small pea shaped one just south of it. This ones even more painful. But feeling it from different angles changes what it feels like. This makes me think "satellite tumor," "metastasis," "liposarcoma." Should it?
4. Even combined it feels small. Less that one inch long and even small in width. Pretty soft and wiggles a lot.
5. Because this is my second (and maybe third) does that mean it's more likely a lipoma than liposarcoma? Do people with potential if lipoma have an increased risk of eventually developing a cancerous one?
Is this a normal experience. I'm scared.