Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

An Ongoing Search For Lipoma Treatment And Lipoma Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
  Print view | E-mail friend

Re: What causes lipomas?
PostPosted: 10/19/11 Wednesday, 10:01 am 

matt wrote:
I would also like to know whether Dr. Herbst is aware that the ozone infusion therapy or eboo cured a patient with Madelung Disease. She is being so pessimistic on the video about the lack of treatments that I think she isn't aware of all possible treatments. Which I find very odd.

Most doctors fear oxygen free radicals the result from ozone break down inside the body. It is believed that they can damage organic molecules, induce tumor growth and contribute to inflammation.

Generally their problem is the word free radical! Allthough there is no documented connection between OXYGEN free radicals and increased tumor growth (in fact the opposite is documented :lol:) they continue to insist...

How can they ignore Dr Paolo's research on the matter?

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed?term=%22Di%20Paolo%20N%22%5BAuthor%5D

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: 10/19/11 Wednesday, 1:33 pm 

Very interesting Matt. I just read about fusobacterium ( after reading your post) and saw there is a possible connection to tonsilitis, Epstein-Barr virus and periodontitis. Have you had your tonsils removed?

Report this post

PostPosted: 10/19/11 Wednesday, 4:48 pm 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 61-100
no, still have mine. don't remember having any problems with them.

i can't understand how come eboo isn't a standard treatment for familial lipomatosis, madelung and dercums disease?

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 10/19/11 Wednesday, 8:11 pm 

matt wrote:
no, still have mine. don't remember having any problems with them.

Quote:
i can't understand how come eboo isn't a standard treatment for familial lipomatosis, madelung and dercums disease?

Because ,like Michael Jackson said- " They dont really care about us"

Report this post

PostPosted: 10/20/11 Thursday, 1:41 pm 
Master Member

Even more proofs towards microorganisms...

In 1970 Virginia Livingston, an American physician, wrote a paper about little known subject: Extreme pleomorphism. It is a controversial subject where bacteria can turn into viruses and fungi. The article was called The isolation of a highly pleomorphic microorganism found consistently in human and animal cancers and it was published in Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences 174:636-654 , 1970. It has since been descredited but the evidence presented can't be simply disregarded.

Livingstone, along with others, proposed that the cancer germ is pleomorphic (meaning it has various appearing growth forms) and was filterable, indicating that in certain stages of its life cycle the microbe was virus-like and submicroscopic. Bacteria can be seen with the light microscope; the much smaller viruses cannot.

So in a way, they all are the same: bacteria can morph into fungi or virus and probably the other way around. Or actually some have even proposed that because bacterias can change their appearance and even lose their cell wall, large bodies of bacteria can resemble large spore forms of yeasts, fungi and filterable, cell wall deficient, virus-like microorganisms, perhaps explaining why some researchers claim Candida and other fungi are the cause of cancer.

A study called Tumor-associated bacteria capable of producing a human choriogonadotropin-like substance states:

These results suggest the possibility that bacteria-tumor relationships do exist and are in agreement with the findings of other workers. Investigation of these relationships may have important and provocative implications in the study of neoplastic diseases.

Many others have since found that not only bacteria, but also fungi and even some crabs, are able to produce hCG-like hormone (Human chorionic gonadotropin).

This hormone can attach to the receptors where the real hCG is supposed to attach. hCG is normally produced during pregnancy and it's thought to protect the fetus from the attacks of the mother's immune system. This then again is thought to explain why tumors aren't attacked by the body's immune system.

So there probably isn't just one single cause for tumors but there are strong links towards microorganisms.

Tumors aren't caused by the same single species of bacteria or fungi everytime, contradicting the hypothesis of Livingston. And I think even Dr. Simoncini is wrong by claiming that all cancers are caused by Candida Albicans. Sometimes they are caused by Candida, sometimes by E. coli and the other times by some other random microorganism. But most likely the kind of microorganism already living in us. For example, Salmonella typhi, Streptococcus bovis and Chlamydia penumoniae are being associated with gallbladder, colorectal, and lung cancer, respectively. Mager DL "Bacteria and cancer: cause, coincidence or cure? A review". (2006). J Transl Med 4: 14.

Why some tumors grow more rapidly than others and how come some tumors become malignant?

I think it is all because of different microorganism effecting to different tissue in different environment (what the person eats, does, etc). It is known that different bacterias produce different amounts of hCG, thus contributing independently to tumor growth. Perhaps the pleomorphism playes also a role? And I'm sure there are also other differences between microorganisms which impact to the large variety of tumors. Or... there's a pleomorphic microbe that has multiple different stages and forms and thus resembles such a variety of microbes and tumors.

The above could also explain why some treatment methods work for some people and not for others.

Due to the similarity of DNA in all living things, parasitic fungi or bacteria can produce the growth factor which is needed for DNA doubling and tumor growth. The unrestrained production of growth factors, by parasites in the human body, results in abnormal growths called neoplasms, benign growths and pre-cancerous lesions. The observation that growth factor is released by a tumor indicates growth factor is being produced inside the tumor by pathogens.

Why aren't microorganisms recognized by pathologists and oncologists?

Well, it looks like microorganisms have been excluded a century ago. And medical science never looked back. The result was that any physician who persisted in cancer microbe research was never taken seriously and was often viewed as a medical "wacko". Physician Erik Enby and Dr. Tullio Simoncini are good examples.

Another reason might be that the medical doctors don't know what to search for. If bacteria is indeed pleomorphic as has been stated by some studies (nutrition induced pleomorphism), a cell wall deficient bacteria may look completely different from what is expected.

Acid-fast stain test is a common way to search for bacteria from the tissue sample. Any bacteria should be visible from the surrounding tissue. But when bacteria changes it's form and appears in it's cell wall deficient morph, it can be virtually impossible to disctinct it from the sample, atleast for the unexperienced eye.

I'm sure a trained microbiologist who is specialized in microbes is more capable of detecting cell-wall-less bacteria or other rare forms of microorganisms from a culture than pathologists and oncologists who have other tasks too.

Are microbes the true cause of tumors and cancer?

Although bacteria are known to cause tumors and cancer, there are obviously other well-known factors too. Sunlight in skin cancer, smoking in lung cancer, radiation-induced cancer, etc. But in each case it may require these ever-present bacteria and right kind of environmental factors to induce the cellular changes of tumors.

In 1950, Dr. Irene Corey Diller of the Institute for Cancer Research in Philadelphia isolated fungus agents from cancerous growths in animals. The demonstration that these microbes are found within the cell and even within the nucleus indicates that these agents may access the genetic material of the cell, thereby transforming the cell to a cancerous state.

In this respect, cell wall deficient forms of bacteria may act like viruses. Douglas Robinson (MD) has shown that bacteria (like viruses) may swap genes back and forth between the infected cell and the microbe.

I leave you with this 35 minute video where a retired Dr Alan Cantwell talks about The Cancer Microbe and the Russell Body

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 10/21/11 Friday, 7:55 am 
Junior

Does heavy physical activities, weight lifting, bodybuilding, running etc or any heavy form of muscle training, would it cause or contribute to the formation of the new lipomas?

I really wanna because, I did have one on my right forearm, just one, when I first found out when I was 14 years old approximately. I never had it anywhere else besides this spot.

Lately when I was around 23 or so, I started getting into serious bodybuilding or weight lifting etc, (I was obese around this time) and when my body fat percentage came down gradually, I started seeing these lipomas on my left forearm, and a many of them inside my forearms on both the arms, including triceps etc. It is not visible, but I can feel them if I keep searching for them.

So I want to know if working out could trigger the growth/formation of lipomas, because it is a huge bummer for me. I love working out and this is demotivating me to keep up good shape. Because the more leaner I look, the more they are visible.

I only suspect this because of the video I found on this forum, about Dercums disease, that some guy got diagnosed for it after he joined the military and did some serious workouts as part the training. And the body's disability not being able to clean up the mess, promotes the formation of lipomas. However, I certainly do not have Dercums disease, but just mulitple lipomas. Not sure if this is any different from Familial multiple lipomatosis, (My dad has only one on his left knee, that disappeared on its own) So, I want to know, if the same causes for Dercums disease apply for multiple lipomatosis or familial multiple lipomatosis.

On the side note, can someone tell me in what way Familial multiple lipomatosis and multiple lipomatosis and Dercums disease different from each others.

Thanks for reading. And please answer my questions, it will give me some piece of mind.

Report this post

PostPosted: 10/21/11 Friday, 7:17 pm 
I'm sorry this response won't provide you with any peace of mind; weight lifting/body building can certainly accelerate lipoma growth. I have experienced this myself, as I used to be a jr. bodybuilder in my teens and have continued working out since. Lots of others have had such experiences as well, as reported on different sites/forums I've read. Any sort of heavy exercise seem to potentially worsen the condition, yet moderate exercise seem to help halting the growth. Don't know wether it's the extra intake of nutrients like carbohydrates and proteins that usually follows such a regimen that's the reason here - I've read several reports that protein powder/-shakes have a particularely adverse effect, and I''ve personally experienced that high sugar intake is bad - or it might be the pshysiological stress that the exercise produces in the body, including raised acid levels etc., that's the main reason here. However, several persons have made reasonably reliable claims that a regimen of moderate exercise and diet control have helped them combat this condition; some have even reported substantial reduction in lipoma size and number - I have yet not seen this effect on myself, but diet and moderate exercise has certainly halted further growth. My solution has been to lift weights 1-2 times a week, just to keep some muscle tone and size, and otherwise do lots of hiking and some aerobic work-outs as well (you can read more about my regimen on a different thread under 'Treatments..', if you want). It sucks, I know, but best solution until a real cure is provided - which might be under way under the heading of Darryl's project, while ozone therapy and different fasting schedules are other appoaches that bear potential for a cure, as far as I'm able to judge the status of the topic area by today.
Best of luck, to you and everyone else on the board,
R.

Report this post

PostPosted: 10/21/11 Friday, 11:42 pm 

In my case, intense physical excercise does not make any difference in lipomas. Everything seems to just come and go, whether it is lipoma growth, ithching, minor pain etc. There's no pattern in my case. Some lipomas have reached a certain size and did not change for years. My type of excercise is biking, jogging, some weight lifting (not body building). I used to be a full time athlete and did not had any lipomas at that time (they appeared some years after i stopped). Also i know one swimmer that also had FML since his teens but it just ran in the family, just like my case.

Perhaps bodybuilding has a different effect because of the muscle building process that occurs at the muscle areas, but really i have no idea of the biochemical background in bodybuilding. Either way, that guy went to boot camp which is not bodybuilding right?

Report this post

PostPosted: 10/22/11 Saturday, 8:05 pm 
Junior

I am just gonna keep working out, no mater if I keep getting them or not. Because, working out makes me feel so good, the thoughts of well being etc and i cant let these suckers stop me from doing what I like to do.

Thanks for all the thoughts guys. Btw, Can Varicose veins be considered as well? Google varicose veins. Varicose veins does not have to be superficial all the time. I think I got more at the same time when I got into bodybuilding and I had mild varicose veins starting on my legs and the same tme lipomas started to appear. It might not anything to do with lipomas, but just bouncing thoughts around.

Report this post

PostPosted: 10/29/11 Saturday, 7:34 am 
From what I Have determined with Shadow Prednisone damaged her Pancreas, causing her not to be able to process fat which has to go somewhere and caused her diabetes to occur. I have also found there is no doubt in my mind that starting prednisone then stopping it will cause any types of tumors to rapidly grow including Cancer. NOt sure about other steroids but as I read this and so many physical fit people have them, it makes me wonder if there was steroid use or even if they did not use steriod pills, the BODY itself will produce massive amounts of Cortisoids when you are pushing yourself in hard workouts especially those fitness fanatics who as are also letting themselves open to Cushings with the overproduction of Cortisoids (*believe that is how it spelled). My brother's dog went in for ear hematoma surgery and had full physical and blood work due to her age. I had a feeling she had some very small tumor pushing on her instestines for a very long time obviously not detectable during the exam or testing they supposedly did before surgery. She was given prednisone for one week. AFter stopping, the first time she ever done this, she grabbed a liver on a fishing hook and had to be taken back in to remove the hook. Also she was not wanting to go for walks and acting painful but she was scedule for stitch removal and recheck so thought we would have her checked them. Anyway after Hook removal, she was really sick that for two days I thought might be food posioning, by the 3rd day she was trying to crawl off to die. Now she had just been into a vet for another Surgery 3 days earlier so Why would you even imagaine something like this could be going on, but the 3rd day of course a Saturday, I demanded we take her back in. And an xray found a massive lump pushing against all her organs being a Saturday, and the vet using xray not being visible as reason not to open her up, the plan was to get her threw the weekend and get her to a vet for ultrasound and surgery. THEY DID NOT EVEN GIVE HER PAIN MEDICINE AND I FEEL IF WE WOULD HAVE HAD HER ON MOROPHINE SHE MIGHT HAVE MADE IT. SATURDAY NIGHT I GAVE HER A 30MG OXYCONDONE AND LAY WITH HER PETTING HER ON THE FLOOR WITH A/C FULL BLAST UNTIL PAIN SUBSIDED AND FINALLY SHE WENT TO SLEEP. SUNDAY MORNING I WAS SO EXHAUSTED AND SORE THAT I HEARD MY BROTHER TAKE HER OUT BUT DID NOT MOVE THEN HE BROUGHT HER IN AND I GOT PAIN PILL CRUNCHED AND RUBBED ON GUMS BUT SHE JUMPED ON HIS BED AND DIED RIGHT THERE. I am postive if she would have had pain relief she would have made the weekend and might have saved her life getting her to competent vet. My last wolfmix, had baseball size lump show up after predisone given for hot spot. When it became basketball size only 3 weeks after stopping prednisone they finally decided to remove it but it was cancer and kept coming back. Three surgeries kept her going to 15 but then the last surgery, i believer they gave prednisone, lump rapidly returned and it was so soon i had to watch her suffer and finally when she could not stand up I put her to sleep. IT KILLED ME, I STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES AND PROMISED I WOULD NEVER LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN. IT TOOK 5 YEARS BEFORE I FOUND MY BABY GRAY WOLF SHADOW WHO I RAISED SINCE 2.5 WEEKS OLD AFTER MOMMY DIED WHEN I FOUND A LUMP ONLY A MONTH AFTER HER JULIA DIED, I DEMANDED SOMEONE REMOVE IT BUT IT WAS IGNORED FOR 6 MONTHS AND BY TIME THEY FINALLY REMOVED IT WAS OVER 20 POUNDS, and caused groin muscle damage, insullin not being regulated and all health problems that immediately 2 days after removed, she was like a new puppy, insulllin well regulated and she was jumping up for walks, but thanx to the idiots ignoring us and forced to wait, 2 months later she started complaining of lump in chest area that was not visible but new what was going on and have been in a war with vets to do something ever since as it direcctly releated to diabetes not regulated and million other health problems so PLEASE WATCH THE STEROIDS, OVERWORK OUTS, DO NOT GIVE YOUR DOG PREDNISONE AND IF YOUR PANCREAS IS DAMAGED, YOU CANNOT EAT ANYTHING WITH FAT AT ALL OR YOU WILL GET LIPOMAS. The more I read the more I am convinced steroids or over production of cortisoids are the main cause of these things or pancreas damage which Shadows lipese has been low forever and was told only need to worry about high well NOT RIGHT, LOW LIPASE MEANS HER PANCREAS IS SHOT.

Report this post

Aspirin Reduces Cancer Risk
PostPosted: 12/13/11 Tuesday, 5:34 am 
Master Member

It has been discovered that Aspirin, a common pain medicine, prevents polyps (abnormal growths of tissue) from turning into cancer. In the study those who received Aspirin halved their chance of developing cancer. Still they developed the same number of polyps as the ones who didn't take Aspirin.

They fail to summarize why Aspirin had this effect, although it has been known for a long time that Aspirin is responsible of reducing toxic bacteria associated with serious infections.

Still in both studies it is noticable that Aspirin did not cure any tumor but only inhibited the growth from turning into a cancer and inflammation of the tissue. Also Aspirin has a lot of side effects which makes it a unlikely treatment of choice.

Report this post

PostPosted: 12/20/11 Tuesday, 5:46 am 

Number of lipomas: 31-60
I have FML and I noticed something today that I havent ever thought of before, my lipomas seem to recede in number and frequency in relation to distance from where my cell phone usually is inside of my pocket.

I am going to scan them with a laser scanner and keep my cell phone away as much as possible to see if they change.

Unlikely but I want to hear if anyone elses lipomas are located similar to this.

possibly the frequency increases the activity in cells...

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic ... metabolism

Report this post

PostPosted: 12/30/11 Friday, 7:52 am 
Master Member

I have since had the opportunity to be in contact with Dr. Cantwell (see the video in my earlier post in this thread). I posted about his replies in the thread Bacteria: The Ultimate Cause of Cancer (And Lipomas)?

Report this post

PostPosted: 1/6/12 Friday, 6:21 am 
I have found that lipomas are parasitic cysts....they are simply not "fatty" tissue as Dr's say, and can appear anywhere on the body -generally in muscle or fatty tissue. These exist in animals too....and can be injested while consuming meat products. I have cured several of them by natural means....and they were parasitic cysts. Don't let the dr's fool you.

Report this post

PostPosted: 1/6/12 Friday, 6:35 am 
Lipomas in my case were congenital...I became infected while my mother was carrying me because she was infected. We both had pylonidal cysts on are tailbones, as well as my grandmother, and multiple problems our entire lives. I traced it back to my great grandmother who was an immegrant from Poland. Both my mother and grandmother and my mother's sisters had their gallbladders removed....GI problems. One of her cousins was diagnosed with lymphoma (cysts overloading the lymph system). My mother was diagnosed with chronic lyme disease a year before her death...misdignosed and invasive surguries and meds for decades. The spirochette in lyme disease will take three different forms...the cyst form when attacked with antibiotics to hide...very evasive and sneaky bacteria (borrellia). Co-infections, parasites aslo play into it because it overloads the immune system. Will not show up on blood tests...must have an IGG/IGM antibody test. Much controversy over the CDC's flawed guidelines for this test. I had it done at Igenex lab.

Report this post

PostPosted: 1/6/12 Friday, 6:42 am 
One last thing...noticed the post on cell phones....cell phones depolarize the bodies cells, as well as computers, TV's, dryers, radiation...all electromagnetic energy, that drain the bodies cells of energy or polarity. Positive ions have a negative, draining affect on the cells. Negative ions, on the other hand, have a positive affect...such as waves on the beach have positive ions, wind blowing through the trees...salt lamps emit negative ions...I have one by my computer and no longer have a TV. Negative ions bring good vibes. When the cells are depolarized (bi-polar), the body becomes acidic and disease sets in. Allows pathogens to cross the blood/brain barrier and wrecks havoc on the immune system. I also use ionic therapy...and am very responseive to it, especially the negative ion setting.

Report this post

PostPosted: 1/6/12 Friday, 6:55 am 
Really now...one last thing. Research bio-films....the coat of armour that bacteria and parasites hide behind. Depolarize the body and help to avoid detection by testing and avoid attack by the immune system and treatment by antibiotics (causes anti-biotic resistance). One must break down the bio-films to get to and attack the bacteria...Bio-films are also considered the cause know of alzheimers....I learned all of this by taking my mother to some of the top specialists...conventional doctors in Western medicine, neurologists, surgeons, I have found, don't have a clue. I have found that most of the medical world is stuck in archaic, barbaric medicine...considered "modern medicine" and won't even consider that the human body is subject to parasites just like every other living thing on this planet. Some of the old remidies, natural products and herbs work the best vs chemicals and invasive surgeries that just poisen and depolarize the body more.

Report this post

PostPosted: 1/6/12 Friday, 7:01 am 
I was told by a lady from Europe, that Ozone therapy is used to treat cancer and disease in practically every country except the US. Oxygen therapy is natural and it works...my take is the FDA/CDC will not allow this main stream, because it's not a huge money maker, cannot be patented, and it does cure. The medical industry/pharma in the US is a multi-billion dollar business. They don't want you to know the truth. Ozone will kill bacteria, fungus, cancer cells...I used an ozonator in my house for a mosture problem and it was amazing. The medical treatment is not the same as using an ozone generator in your house. There are naturopathic doctors in the US that use ozone therapy...but you will not find it in major hospitals. They prefer to radiation and medicate.

Also to the person who noticed more lipomas while working out and losing weight...I think it's just because you lost the fat...they were always there, just more noticable know. I do hot yoga...circulation and strenthening has been the best thing for my body.

Report this post

PostPosted: 1/6/12 Friday, 7:42 am 

How many have you gotten rid of Natural Girl? Also, what specifically do you mean by natural means? What did you use? I am disgusted just thinking of parasites building homes in my body.

Report this post

PostPosted: 1/6/12 Friday, 10:03 am 
I believe lipomas are congenitial and can be aquired throughout life. When congenitial you get them earlier or at birth..when aquired, later in life when your immune system hits it's detox threshold from numerous sources and lack of good digestion and circulation to clear. You can get them from ingesting parasitic cysts typically found in mammal meat...seafood...I have been on numerous protocols and what works best for me is no dairy, wheat or beef. DMSO, byproduct made from Pine is what I use...controversial I know, but it works.

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next