Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

An Ongoing Search For Lipoma Treatment And Lipoma Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
  Print view | E-mail friend

Re: Bariena Lunulina Herbal Balm
PostPosted: 5/25/11 Wednesday, 4:45 pm 
Jerry
I would be happy to help with the trial for Bariena Lunulina Herbal Balm. I could post results and pictures here.
But (like clinical testing), I would need to keep my anonymity - I have hidden this affliction for 30 years.

Also, my wife (being the other half of my body and ultra-conservative about food and medicines) would have to agree.
I will contact fattylipoma.com later.

Report this post

PostPosted: 5/25/11 Wednesday, 11:56 pm 
Junior

Lurker99

Thank you very much for your reply.

Your anonymity will be protected and the pictures & results can be posted here.

For the next step we need to select one lipoma for the online study. Can you tell us about your situation ?

For information, lipomas that are softer to the touch will disappear more quickly. Lipomas located on the arm or hand are also easier to access & massage the balm.

For what it's worth, I can give you my word that this is a very safe product that has already been accepted by the Thai authorities as a Traditional Herbal Remedy. You will realise this once you start using the product.

Jerry

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  

Re: Bariena Lunulina Herbal Balm has failed the test
PostPosted: 5/26/11 Thursday, 3:55 am 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 0
Hello

I'm wondering so far nobody has sent me his/her email to send over the Clinic report from the 23/5/11. Nobody wants to see the truth or everybody has been shocked about the results?

But I'm really surprised how far and without any sruple a company is going to hunt documents than change them which they urgently needed to manifest their issue how good their product is, because they don't have anything. This is a crime and I believe that Jerry is involved, because he is living in Thailand, too and worked on the this "project". I do not tolerate this, and therefore both will now have to see the consequences of what they have done.
KLaus

Report this post

PostPosted: 5/26/11 Thursday, 11:24 pm 
Junior

Is this your signature on this report Mr. Klaus ?

http://imageshack.us/f/856/klauslipomatreatmentstu.jpg/

Were you not supplied free balm & free shipping costs in exchange for the medical reports ?

The truth is that once Mr. Klaus started realising that the balm was effective on his lipomas, he started getting fancy ideas in what is a multi million dollar market !

Report this post

PostPosted: 5/27/11 Friday, 1:21 am 
Master Member

My last reply:

1) Yes it is my signature and at this stage, early March, I had the same hope as a lot of other people when I read in the report " not visualised" and I translated it in" disappered", until the final report was released in which it is confirmed that the Lipoma is still in the Upper arm, plus an another was found!
2) You and Cain Chaiwud are still aware that you both has breached and done criminal offences against the copyright law and manipulated medical reports!!
3) I never gave you the authority to use any information, which I had sent to you confidential, for promotion activities to increase your business as you had at this time, nothing to show. As your product is not official proofed by the Thai FDA I would not support such as I haven't done similar with other products in the past.

As the Authorities in your country are been informed about your product and what type of criminal offences you have obtained, I'm off.

Klaus

Report this post

PostPosted: 5/27/11 Friday, 2:08 am 
Junior

Were you not supplied free balm & free shipping in exchange for the medical reports ?

As a member of the public, do you think it is your right to aggressively demand confidential medical reports from various organisations ?

Do you think it is normal for a company to send free balm (for a medical study) & pay for the shipping to someone living overseas without any exchange of the medical reports ?

We wish you a pleasant holiday Mr. Klaus and hope very much that it is an enjoyable holiday and refreshing & relaxing too.

Report this post

Protocel
PostPosted: 5/27/11 Friday, 5:56 pm 
Hello,
I am a 27 yr old female with about 13 lipomas in the thighs and now starting in my forearms. I was wondering if anyone has tried Protocel yet? I hear it is suppose to help cure cancer so I was hoping it would help lipomas. Also which enzymes has everyone tried?

Thank you!

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/7/11 Tuesday, 1:44 pm 
Junior

Mr. Klaus

Was that your team testing the Spanish cucumbers ?
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healt ... laims.html

What happened to the German FDA ? All funds being used for non stop bailouts of failed Euro projects ?

Our deepest sympathies & prayers to the victims & their families & friends.

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/11/11 Saturday, 10:43 pm 
Regular

it seems alot of debating has been going on about this subject.

i think we all want to see more test subjects taking pictures and giveing updates. i am a willing subject with nothing to win but something to loose=D (hopefully my lipomas=D)

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/27/11 Monday, 6:58 am 
jmf1221 wrote:
My lipomas are shrinking and disappearing with Bariena Lunulina Balm from Thailand.
Massage the balm onto and around the lipoma.
More info at lipomas.net

Is there a polite way of saying that you are full of crap? I wish there was a way to identify pumpers and keep them off these boards.

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/27/11 Monday, 7:03 am 
jmf1221 wrote:
My lipomas are shrinking and disappearing with Bariena Lunulina Balm from Thailand.
Massage the balm onto and around the lipoma.
More info at lipomas.net

For all those who don't know, a "pumper" is someone who is hired to go to a forum and report their supposedly wonderful results with a given product (that they have never used). Sometimes the "pumping" is done by the owners the the site selling the product in question, and sometimes they hire out. There are people who pump forums for a living! They give false hope to those who are suffering, so some rip off company can make a fortune selling snake oil.

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/27/11 Monday, 9:40 am 
Master Member

Dear Readers and sufferer

back from Europe and still surprised that the "guide from Thailand" is still activ! Before I left Australia, I wrote to the FDA Thailand and requested to check out the product about the ingredients how these are working together. The "cooling extracts" which are in this balm are maybe good for cooling down something but not for eliminate Lipomas. Please don't use this product on your skin!
Secondly I have to bring to everybody's knowledge that I have taken legal action against the company! Nobody in this forum or in others are being interested to hear about products which aren't be tested - similar what I'm doing. All Lipoma sufferer have enough from "black market company" to make quick money. So far, I have at least tested 5 companies and what they have promissed had failed, of course!. I'm not allowing anybody to promote unproofed products in my forum, because it is a dangerous thing to use -as it was in my case with this balm- that I got skin problems.

I have a greater collection on all type of information, let try to organize a "case-list" in which symptoms are been reported and been added to a information base. After a while, we will have a lot of typical subjects which than we can analyse. This is what must be done by the industry, but they are not be interested. During my visit in Europe, I found a few docotors which are be interested to come forward. Please people think about this and let me know. This is better than writing and writing. LET US START NOW!!! I'm sure if we have a data base shortly, we can go further!

Regards

Klaus

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/27/11 Monday, 11:00 am 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 61-100
Hi Klaus,

yes I too was considering about editing the thread but then again, everyone must have the possibility to express their thoughts on the matter. I do plan to censor the most obvious marketing links. There are those in this thread but I have decided to let them be because information ismore important than censoring. Everybody can make their own mind how they feel about this miracle balm which is being so actively marketed.

I want everything to be available here, be it then some crap as well. I hope the community will then discuss about the treatment openly and everybody can do their own judging. I don't like that somebody desides for me but I appreciate your knowlidge greatly.

I am open to your case-list idea, please let us know more!

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/27/11 Monday, 6:51 pm 
Regular

Matt,

i dont really think that you should feel anyway bad targeted.
Klause only ment that he was worried about people buying the balm and once again being dissapointed,

The both of you are working for the same cause, instead of trying to show each other who is the better forum leader, you should come to terms about all the knowledge that the both of you are sitting on!

BTw, i emaild the balm company and asked for such an easy thing as before and after pictures, still waiting=P

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/28/11 Tuesday, 3:25 am 
Regular

Bonjour

I am also using the balm and can share my findings with you here. I had a small pea size fatty tumor on my right shoulder and during several months have used little more than 100 gram balm. I didn’t massage everyday but so far the lump is much smaller. Still it has not disappear completely but for me anyways this is a positive treatment & no side effect. Also I am doing the ultrasound images and will be happy to update the readers here. For now just the photograph is available. I am receiving free balm from the company which by the way are very nice people so the photographs etc is showing owned by them.

A bientot,
Pierre

Attachments:
pierre_lipoma.jpg
pierre_lipoma.jpg [ 155.78 KiB | Viewed 1585 times ]
Report this post

PostPosted: 6/28/11 Tuesday, 6:38 pm 
Regular

hi there Pierre,

if this is actually you then you will not have a problem showing us one of your own pictures with you holding the actual balm on both pics? because, if i was getting free balm from a company then im sure they would request to have pics with me holding the balm near an actual lipoma on both before and after photos,

so lets see those photos, or are you what we call a pumper?

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/29/11 Wednesday, 2:41 am 
Regular

Bonjour

The jar with the balm is too big vis à vis the lump for the image focus

Pierre

Attachments:
pierre_lipoma1b.jpg
pierre_lipoma1b.jpg [ 277.65 KiB | Viewed 1572 times ]
Report this post

PostPosted: 6/29/11 Wednesday, 7:35 pm 
Regular

thanks for the photos, seems like its all good,

how long have u been using the balm? on any other lipomas?

the lipomas that you show on the photo seem to be "attached" to the surface skin,
mine are under the surface and movable, have u tried the balm on such as well?

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/29/11 Wednesday, 7:50 pm 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 61-100
I must also say that all of my lipomas look totally different than in the photos. They are under the skin and there's also some fat between although I'm not a very heavy guy. It looks almost like a cyst or something in the photo.

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/30/11 Thursday, 3:22 am 
Regular

Bonjour

I am using the balm only on this lump since more than 3 months. Matt, Do you have some photo to show us ?

Pierre

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next