Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

In Search of Best Lipoma Treatment And Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Bariena Lunulina Herbal Balm
PostPosted: 3/23/11 Wednesday, 7:02 am 
Junior

My lipomas are shrinking and disappearing with Bariena Lunulina Balm from Thailand.
Massage the balm onto and around the lipoma.
More info at lipomas.net

Profile Send private message  

Re: Bariena Lunulina Herbal Balm
PostPosted: 3/23/11 Wednesday, 11:48 am 
Lipoma Guru

Number of lipomas: 61-100
Hi there!

I must say I didn't believe in herbal medicine for years. But I have since readjusted my thinking. I still don't think there are any miracle cures available but I have learned many have received satisfactory results with some herbal products.

I have no experience of anykinds of balms but I have been eating apricot seeds for the last couple of weeks and to my surprise the lipomas have gotten a lot softer!? And the best part is that none of them hurt any longer if pressed. I have consumed from 5 to 10 seeds per day and I want to emphasize that even this amount is considered to be very large. According to the health instructions you should only eat one to two per day.

I have also started to drink some green tea. It's way too early to say anything about the lipomas going away but for now it's nice to see they are softer and don't hurt. To be honest, I really don't think they will ever disappear but it's worth to try since herbal products are usually quite cheap and safe.

But I will report more later about the apricot kernels and my lipomas.

PostPosted: 3/24/11 Thursday, 4:43 am 
Junior

Hi, It’s not that I didn’t believe in herbal remedies rather that they are largely shunned by the medical profession so people in the West grow up without gaining much knowledge about herbal products. This is the reason so many people prefer to swallow a tablet than improve their diet or try a natural remedy. Fortunately with lipomas some doctors have already documented on the benefits of massage to slowly break up the harder fat inside and this is what I am discovering with the combination of the balm + massage for 5 minutes each application. Slowly I can feel the harder fatty lump inside the lipoma becoming smaller as the fat is dissolved so the healing process becomes just a matter of time.

PostPosted: 3/28/11 Monday, 11:20 am 
Lipoma Guru

Hi,

I don't want to sound paranoid but it seems that the site you are referring to is quite active in marketing:

http://lipomas.net
http://fattylump.com
http://fattylipoma.com

All of the above take to the exact same site. One must wonder if the product actually works or if it is simply a marketing scam...

PostPosted: 3/28/11 Monday, 12:51 pm 
Junior

Hi
There is some medical proof available on this balm. I understand the case study is still ongoing because there are lipomas in the thighs too
http://img694.imageshack.us/i/klausultrasound2.jpg/

Skepticism has never founded empires, established principals, or changed the world's heart. The great doers in the world have always been people of faith
Edwin Chapin

PostPosted: 3/28/11 Monday, 1:16 pm 
Lipoma Guru

Hi, I am definitely not judging you or the balm. The site you referred just looks like a marketing site to me. I couldn't find any other place where to buy the product. It doesn't mean that there's no potential behind the product. But for now, I'm waiting for more open discussion and results from others. Thanks for your contribution!

PostPosted: 4/5/11 Tuesday, 7:53 am 
Hello,

I often read your forum because I have also many lipomas (ROCH LERI disease).

Thank you for this forum.

I'm french and no solution today is to treat this disease in my country (only surgery) ;

Have you had any concrete results with the balm lunulina?

I do not know where to find this balm in France ...

Thank you, and please, "don't give up the fight" !

jugeotte

PostPosted: 4/5/11 Tuesday, 5:34 pm 
Lipoma Guru

Hi, I personally haven't used the palm mentioned in this thread. There are alternative choices you may want to try than the surgery. I am currently eating apricot seeds but it is way too early to say if they help at all. Read another thread about them. Also injections have been proven to help many with lipomas. There's are threads for those too here. I'm sure both of these and many other alternative methods are available in France too. There are privat clinics which most likely will provide the injections treatments and natural supplement stores that provide different kinds of herbal products one could try.

Please note, that I'm a little sceptical towards the site mentioned in this thread :?

Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!

PostPosted: 4/6/11 Wednesday, 3:51 am 
matt wrote:
Hi, I personally haven't used the palm mentioned in this thread. There are alternative choices you may want to try than the surgery. I am currently eating apricot seeds but it is way too early to say if they help at all. Read another thread about them. Also injections have been proven to help many with lipomas. There's are threads for those too here. I'm sure both of these and many other alternative methods are available in France too. There are privat clinics which most likely will provide the injections treatments and natural supplement stores that provide different kinds of herbal products one could try.

Please note, that I'm a little sceptical towards the site mentioned in this thread :?

What about raspberry ketones? I remember reading about that working. I never did get around to trying it though.

PostPosted: 4/6/11 Wednesday, 4:56 am 

This is that product I was referring to:

http://www.smdi.org/products.htm

PostPosted: 4/6/11 Wednesday, 6:50 am 
Lipoma Guru

Hi, I'm not familiar with ellagitannins but I found a study where researchers found that it inhibited prostate cancer indirectly. The study also mentions that the pomegranate juice has the highest concentration of ellagitannins of any commonly consumed juice and contains the unique ellagitannin, punicalagin. Of course lipoma cells are not commonly cancerous but lipomas are still tumors. I do not know whether these two share some similar metabolism or not. Probably not.

Multitargeted therapy of cancer by ellagitannins.

Heber D.

UCLA Center for Human Nutrition, David Geffen School of Medicine, University of California, Los Angeles, CA 90095, United States. dheber@mednet.ucla.edu
Abstract

Ellagitannins are bioactive polyphenols that have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory bioactivities. Pomegranate juice has the highest concentration of ellagitannins of any commonly consumed juice and contains the unique ellagitannin, punicalagin. Punicalagin is the largest molecular weight polyphenol known. Ellagitannins are not absorbed intact into the blood stream but are hydrolyzed to ellagic acid. They are also metabolized by gut flora into urolithins which are conjugated in the liver and excreted in the urine. These urolithins are also bioactive and inhibit prostate cancer cell growth. Inhibition of Nuclear Factor Kappa-B activation has been shown in prostate cancer cells and in human prostate cancer xenografts in mice. In clinical studies, pomegranate juice administration led to a decrease in the rate of rise of Prostate Specific Antigen after primary treatment with surgery or radiation. Continued translational research on the chemopreventive potential of pomegranate ellagitannins is ongoing. Source: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18468784

The problem taking these substances orally is that only a small portion will ever reach the blood stream. And if one takes too much of some substance, it's poisonous. The only possible way is to take small amounts in a period of long time...

Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!

PostPosted: 5/8/11 Sunday, 8:29 pm 
HELLO,
I HAVE TRIED Bariena Lunulina FOR 60 DAYS RUBBING TWO (2) OF MY LIPOMAS AND THE RESULT IS NOTHING , NO REDUCING, NO CHANGE AT ALL,
SO I BELIEVE AND I AGREE WITH matt
THAT THIS MAGIK BALM " is simply a marketing scam...".
DO NOT GIVE YOUR HOPE TO THIS .

AND matt LIPOMA BOARD IS A GOOD START !

PostPosted: 5/9/11 Monday, 12:56 pm 
Lipoma Guru

Hi tonny and thanks for your feedback on the lotion!

I'm not sure how fast the substance is supposed to be effecting but I would think there would be some signs after two months? As I have posted on this thread before, I have my doubts towards Bariena Lunulina but I don't want to judge anything what I have not personally tested. I would appreciate other comments as well!

PostPosted: 5/10/11 Tuesday, 8:36 am 
Hello

with a big surprise I have found this forum and far more an article from imf1221 about "medical proof" I have to inform everybody that this is a stolen SKG report which I had sent to the manufacturer (confidential) of the balm Bariena Lunulina in Thailand. After the first test of this product and, as the test is not final, without any rights to use it for promotional activities. This will have consequences to the comapny and ImageShack, the publisher.

I'm testing over years different products to come the problem Lipomas closer. I'm running my on forum http://www.lipoma.forumieren.net and I try now this balm with a daily report until May 2011. Than a final report with an Ultrasound test will published. This is so far the first test with this balm and there are so far no proof that Lipomas are be treated succesfully with this balm, because the information from the company, to whom I have regular contacts, made false information.

I have now written to ImageShack and gave them 24 hrs. to withdraw the SKG report otherwise the company will be sued.

If somebody like to contact me, your are always welcome at the forum

Regards

Klaus

PostPosted: 5/11/11 Wednesday, 4:44 am 
Junior

Ok I have had a chance to read and translate the relevant contents from the lipoma forum which is run by Mr. Klaus. What is clear and most important is that the lipomas that Mr. Klaus has are not actually superficial lipomas. As we can read on his forum, his lipomas are located much deeper (tief sitzenden Lipomas) in the body and are therefore obviously more difficult to treat with the balm which is for superficial subcutaneous lipoma as clearly stated on the website. The fact that one of these deep seated (tief sitzenden Lipomas) non superficial lipomas has already disappeared after using the balm is especially interesting. However, whether the other, much deeper (tief sitzenden Lipomas) lipomas in the thighs will be ‘cured’ with the balm is another matter and makes waiting for the final ultrasound report less significant if indeed relevant at all.

Here are some translated snippets from the forum run by Mr. Klaus:

Klaus: Nun zu dem Testergebnis. Wenn ich sage, dass der Ultraschall Report teilweise als positiv zu lesen ist, dann heisst es, dass das Lipom am Oberarm verschwunden ist.

Now for the test result. When I say that the ultrasound report should be read in part as positive, it means that the lipoma has disappeared in the upper arm.

Marco: Das Lipom am Unterarm, das seit 7 Wochen in Behandlung ist ist wohl vom optischen Gesichtspunkt (kaum noch wahrnehmbar) als auch vom Abtasten her viel kleiner geworden.

The lipoma of the forearm, which is for 7 weeks in treatment is probably from the optical point of view (hardly noticeable) and by scanning her become much smaller.

Marco: Aber insgesamt ist das Zeug schon der Hammer.

But overall the stuff is already awesome.

Klaus: Dein Bericht deckt sich auch mit den meinigen, dass kleine und direkt unter der Haut sitzende Lipoma relativ schnell verschwinden.

Your report is also consistent with mine, that small lipomas located just under the skin (i.e. superficial lipomas) disappear relatively quickly.

http://lipoma.forumieren.net/t14-testergebnisse

Why Mr. Klaus, who claims to be an expert on lipomas, is not more open about the fact that his lipomas are not superficial subcutaneous lipomas is the most important issue here

PostPosted: 5/11/11 Wednesday, 10:20 am 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 0
hello jmf1221
normally I do not reponse to unknown people without haveing a name! Your comments made about the Lipoma which are still on investigation on the thighs are, as the Ultrasoundtest is showing superficial loascated under the skin. You shuold be careful with claims, that you can not proof my friend! Different to you may be is, that I can read Ultroundsoundtests very clearly and I have a very clear understanding about the differences of existing types of Lipomas. When you believe, that what the manufacturer has done- without my permission - transfered to a marketing company and use it unlawfully -, than I can tell you again, there was at this time no warranty, that the Lipoma had disappeared. I know cases in which that happened quite often!
You ask me, why I not "open" my knowledge about the test is simple! I don't use emotional believes, I'm useing only facts! I don"t use or publish what I can "feel", particular when I don not have the correct meassurement from the beginning. Therefore I have published an Ulstrasoundphotos in my forum for people they don't have any knowledge what it means superficial subcutaneous Lipoma. It means very simple under the skin!

So far, until I observed the fact that the manufacturer has given - without my permission- a document to a marketing company to make profit of that. In the meantime the publisher will withdraw this from the Internet, but it has breached the trust with the manufacturer and I reserve me all rights to act against the manufqcturer. Also there differences about the side effects in in the label and what I got in an email.
Yes, it is a little bid difference what you want to hear, or what somebody is testing and waiting until results are available.
I have not said that I'm an expert, I know a little bid about Lipoma!
Regardss
Klaus

PostPosted: 5/12/11 Thursday, 12:14 am 
Junior

The lipomas that Mr. Klaus has are not visible from the outside (i.e. no lumps or bumps). His lipomas are only visible with ultrasound or other medical scanning equipment. This makes them ‘deep seated’ NON superficial lipomas.

Mr. Klaus says that they are superficial lipomas because they are located under the skin but he is being facetious here because yes it is true that ‘everything’ is located under the skin. Even the bones etc etc. But the point I am making is that his lipomas are located much deeper under the skin.

So Mr. Klaus your situation IS different and if you are honest enough you will agree that the balm may not penetrate deeply enough to reach your deeper seated lipomas which makes waiting for the final ultrasound report less significant.

You even say this to Marco in your forum:

Klaus: Wenn die bei Dir ziemlich hoch sitzen, sind die Aussichten sehr gut, da die Salbe gut eindringt.

When with you, they (the lipomas) are sitting pretty high, the outlook is very good because the balm will penetrate well.

Now, just to change the subject a little and to provide more evidence that what you say in your own forum is contradictory to what you are saying elsewhere on the net, let’s take a look at this comment on wisegeek:
http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-fatty-lipoma.htm

Facebook User 1406646729 (=Klaus)
If you read that a product with Bariena Lunulina Balm can solve your Lipoma-Tumor problem please do not believe this nonsense! I wrote to the company in Thailand and asked for any clinical proof or registration about this supplement product; I'm still waiting. This balm is nothing other than what people in Thailand use for ordinary massage for skin. It would be a great thing, but unfortunately, lipoma tumors are quite different. It is a disorder in our cell system, because these people are producing too much uric acid, which cannot be eliminated and therefore, the normal fat production is also hindered and it starts to build up fat. Please do not believe they can help us, but they can empty our pockets of money.

And now let’s see what you said on your own forum:

Klaus: Bisher kann ich folgendes nachweisen: Ein Lipom am Oberarm hat sich bei taeglich 3 maligen Einreiben aufgeloest. Zuvor wurde eine Ultralschallaufnahme gemacht. Im Februar wurde erneut eine Ultraschallaufnahme von dieser Stelle wiederholt und der Lipom hat sich aufgeloest.

So far I can prove the following: A lipoma in the upper arm has been dissolved by three-time daily rubbing (with the balm). Previously, an Ultrasound was made. In February, another Ultrasound scan was made on the same location and the lipoma had dissolved itself.

PostPosted: 5/12/11 Thursday, 6:43 am 
Master Member

Hi, please give the date in February of an Ultrasound test. You know my appointsment better than I do!
I have no further time to discuss something with you. You should be teached first about Lipomas before talking about something, you do not know. The company has unlawfully used documents without any permission and has now face court action regardless of the test if that will be in favour or not.

PostPosted: 5/12/11 Thursday, 9:12 am 
Master Member

Hi Jmf 1221

durch deine Vorwitzigkeit in beiden Foren hast du eventuell dem Hersteller sein grosses Geschaeft mit dem gefaelschten SKG report vermasselt. Das kommt davon, wenn man zu schnell ist, nicht die Hintergruende erforscht. Die Promotionfirma wird die Information zurueckziehen und ich waere wohll nie auf die Idee gekommen, haette ich nicht deinen Hinweis mit der Referenznummer bei RealSelf gefunden. vielen Dank nochmals. Zukuenftig solltest du dich besser informieren,das gilt auch fuer denBereich Lipoma, denn dazu zaehlt ein bisschen mehr, als das was man so im Internet alles lesen kann. Uebrigens wuesstest Du den Schrifdtverkehr , den ich mit dem Balm-Hersteller bis dato gefuehrt habe, haettest du nich soviel dummes Zeug geschrieben.

Gruss
Klaus

PostPosted: 5/13/11 Friday, 7:17 am 
Junior

Here are the original medical reports with the name and address of the patient removed:

http://imageshack.us/f/849/klauslipomatreatmentstu.jpg
http://imageshack.us/f/222/klausultrasound020311.jpg

The less deep seated lipoma in the arm disappeared after 5 weeks but the lipomas in the thighs were too deep for the balm to penetrate effectively.