Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

An Ongoing Search For Lipoma Treatment And Lipoma Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Print view | E-mail friend | Bump topic

garcinia cambogia
PostPosted: 1/4/13 Friday, 10:04 pm 
Anyone tried Garcinia Cambogia?

I am 41yr old Male, multiple lipomas that hurt and itch, possibly when growing. Other times they are fine, but generally some are always causing pain. Have had multiple surgeries, removed about 25, have over 40 more that i know of. They tend to pop up in cycles with many new ones and always itch prior to a new 'seed' starting which grows fairly quickly then rests for a period and starts growing again.

They are more noticeable and affecting after over-drinking alcohol and in the winter/cold.

Report this post

Re: garcinia cambogia
PostPosted: 1/5/13 Saturday, 12:15 pm 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 61-100
Hi there, can you tell more about Garcinia Cambogia, why do you think it might be helpful?

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: 1/5/13 Saturday, 12:55 pm 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 0
Hi

I had a qick look, be careful if you have diabetes!!!

In general this comes from india and reports indicate that it has no side effects. It is for loosing weight and fat. It means the fat from your food you take.
But here is the questions: Where the fat for the Lipoma-tumor comes from? Is that the same process or does Lipoma-tumor produces their own fat? We have no answer. Insome circumstances and depending of the type of Lipoma-tumor you gain weight and how that match is also not clear.

Re

Klaus

Report this post

PostPosted: 1/5/13 Saturday, 7:41 pm 
I am slim, low body fat, eat well, previous athlete in multiple sports. There is no family history of these, and i barely have any fat, the fat i do have is littered with Lipomas. Perhaps fat absorption, liver/pancreas, toxins,etc are the cause??? I recently saw Dr Oz promoting Garcinia Cambogia so wanted to mention.

Over the past few weeks i've had more pain and noticed more new ones than ever before and i don't think i can contain it with more removal by surgery. So whether my attention to the condition is causing more due to stress or other i do not know but i am now researching more and do not want to give in to this condition as its consuming me at the moment. At the least i want to figure out how to manage it better.

* I want to find a dermatologist/surgeon that will treat me: remove some, inject some to reduce. I have yet to find any doctor that knows anything about injecting to reduce. 100% say, leave them in, they don't hurt, which is the farthest from the truth. Anyone know of Dr in Alabama/Georgia area?

* Find a way to reduce the occurrence of new ones, thus i am willing to try nearly anything so will continue to read about what may work.

Report this post

PostPosted: 1/6/13 Sunday, 12:53 am 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 0
Hi,

your frustation is understanable. Particular when some are been taken off, and new are growing again. It is a never ending circle. Plus the pain.
But unfortunately, there is no doctor in the world who is able to treat successfully your Lipoma-tumors, because we don't know what causes the grow of the Lipoma-tumors, even 80 % of the doctors do not know the differences of the Lipoma-tumors. So what you can expect?

I had a look about the Garcinia Cambogia herb, but the main function of this to prevent fat storage and control appetite. It acts as a [b]Fat Blocker[b], which means fat cels will not be allowed to form. Original it is made for making a better taste on your meal (Curry)

So far it is understood that it has the ability to convert carbonhydrates to fats. This leadsto an increase in glycogen in the liver, which sends a message to the brain indicating satiety and in turnreduces appetite. I can not see any connection to Lipoma-tumor!

More information can be obtqined from www.streetdirectory.com/food editorials GC-Side Effects and Benefits. Warning for deabetics!!

Klaus

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/20/13 Thursday, 5:30 am 

The garcinia cambogia herb not only prevents fat storage but also improves overall health. There have been reported cases where it has helped people's condition with cholestrol and diabetes, buy garcinia cambogia only if you can follow the practice with patience and it takes atleast 3 months to show drastic results

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/20/13 Thursday, 6:13 am 
Master Member

Hey angelinaodho!

I'm not too happy about your marketing link and the only reason I let it be is because it's got some impressive photos :D

I do not really believe this product would help with lipomas because there's no science behind it. Perhaps it's good for controlling the appetite?

All-in-all, I wouldn't buy the product from your site but from a known authority like e.g. Amazon where it's even cheaper and the delivery is guaranteed.

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/9/13 Friday, 11:38 am 

Thanks for sharing...

Report this post

PostPosted: 2/10/14 Monday, 12:54 am 
Regular

http://www.dailydiettrends.com/adex/tod ... e20cfe9e64

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/garcinia-cambogia-hca

(there are fake products out from China)
http://www.samsclub.com/sams/garcinia-c ... navAction=

http://www.bjs.com/webapp/wcs/stores/se ... a+Cambogia

http://www.costco.com/CatalogSearch?sto ... a+Cambogia

I think it's worth a try... but it seems to come down to make you eat less, which is no different if you just switch to healthy diet of veggies for a while.

How Does Garcina Cambogia Work?
The HCA extract from garcinia cambogia supplement aids in weight loss by doing two things: It helps to block fat, and it suppresses your appetite.

HCA blocks fat by inhibiting a key enzyme that your body needs to make fat from carbohydrates: Citrate lyase. Usually carbohydrates or sugars that are not used immediately or stored in other forms are converted into fats. When HCA inhibits citrate lyase, the fat-making process is halted and the production of LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglycerides decrease.

Report this post