Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

An Ongoing Search For Lipoma Treatment And Lipoma Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Print view | E-mail friend

Re: Hard Apple Cider for lipoma cure
PostPosted: 1/31/12 Tuesday, 8:56 am 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 61-100
It caught my eye when amopil said

Quote:
...Most Doctors asked me to ignore them, of late there have been so many that my current doctor has been mentioning that it is a cause of worry because the lipomas can cause diabetes...

It is the very first time I hear such thing so can you share some scientific documents about this or could you ask your doctor why he thinks this way? Thanks.

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: 2/12/12 Sunday, 7:51 pm 
Junior

Number of lipomas: 11-30
matt wrote:
It caught my eye when amopil said

Quote:
...Most Doctors asked me to ignore them, of late there have been so many that my current doctor has been mentioning that it is a cause of worry because the lipomas can cause diabetes...

It is the very first time I hear such thing so can you share some scientific documents about this or could you ask your doctor why he thinks this way? Thanks.

Matt,

At this point I have no scientific documents and am not sure where the doctor got this premise from. He is a qualified family physician practicing in New Jersey.

I have read on the internet that it could be a deficiency of pancreatic enzymes and hormones like Lipase, insulin etc. Will let you know if I come across anything substantial.

Report this post

PostPosted: 2/12/12 Sunday, 8:01 pm 
Junior

Lipoma2012 wrote:
I got removed 4 lipoma in rural india with just rs 3000.i.e 60$. Here in US it would have costed me thousands..Second time in 2006 I got it removed for RS6000( 120$) for 8lipomas.Its way cheaper in India.

that helps, how are the facilities in rural india ? is there any website on which I can look up this facility / contact the doctor for more information ?

Report this post

PostPosted: 2/23/12 Thursday, 3:37 pm 
Junior

As Darryl suggested on the other thread, Fermented and concentrated apple derivatives work to dissolve lipomas. Please follow the thread for further discussion on this.

Report this post

PostPosted: 2/24/12 Friday, 9:36 pm 
I've been watching this board for a while now and I still can't believe how obtuse some of you are. There are no miracle cures for lipomas.

Report this post

PostPosted: 2/24/12 Friday, 10:28 pm 
North wrote:
I've been watching this board for a while now and I still can't believe how obtuse some of you are. There are no miracle cures for lipomas.

We will know if Darryl's formula works in a few months, if it does then your statement will be proved wrong.
As such, the trouble is not that there is no cure, the trouble is that not enough money or efforts have been put into the research of Lipomas.

Report this post

PostPosted: 2/25/12 Saturday, 12:07 am 

North wrote:

Hello North,

I don't see how comments like this help this board in any way. Be a bit more constructive please. If you don't like this board and the people in it just don't bother with it.

Thanks.

Report this post

PostPosted: 3/6/12 Tuesday, 10:26 pm 
ryan wrote:
I drink 1 tablespoon of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar mixed in water (seltzer) twice a day. It's supposed to have many health benefits. I've see no effect on my lipomas though.

I never thought to drink Braggs but I have been using it as a hair conditioner for many years. Also, I use baking soda as 'shampoo,' both at 1 tbl spoon per 8oz water. Prior to this and using traditional shampoos and conditioners, I didn't dare go more than a day without shampooing due to an oily scalp. Three weeks into the baking soda/apple cider vinegar change, I could go 5 days. This interval has worked ever since. I can only guess that commercial shampoos strip enough of something (natural oils?) that causes oil production to rise. Another benefit is that I probably spend about $5.00 a year on hair care other than cuts.

Glenn

Report this post

PostPosted: 3/16/12 Friday, 5:13 pm 
Try mixing Hard apple cider with lactase. That should accelarate the results.

Report this post

PostPosted: 3/20/12 Tuesday, 1:34 am 
Junior

http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/d4b ... 4bddc6b/52

Darryl,

A big thanks for sharing this treatment with us. I was a little skeptical but I did order the supplements anyways. Today I read this article and feel that this may just be the cure. If nothing, I would definitely live longer ! :lol:

To health and wealth !!

Report this post

PostPosted: 3/20/12 Tuesday, 1:35 am 
Junior

Klaus,

Why don't we get to gather and discuss about all you doubts over a bottle of Hard Apple Cider ? :lol:

Report this post

PostPosted: 5/22/12 Tuesday, 3:19 am 
amopil wrote:
Klaus,

Why don't we get to gather and discuss about all you doubts over a bottle of Hard Apple Cider ? :lol:

HI Klaus
I started using ACV will let u know the results ater 1 month

Report this post

PostPosted: 5/22/12 Tuesday, 7:08 am 
Regular

Hello Amopil,
Reading this thread again made me think, What Made You Drink A Bottle of Hard Apple Cider every night ? Is there any specific reason you started doing this. please let us know

I tried drinking apple cider by mixing in water and couldn't do it, and I used to mix only a table spoon of it in 8 oz glass of water.

Victor

Report this post

PostPosted: 5/23/12 Wednesday, 5:03 am 
Amopil,

Could you please share your entire story in a paragraph?
How many lipomas you have?
how long have you had the lipomas?
how large are the lipomas?
how long did you start drinking this hard apple cider for?
what, and how many lipomas do you feel shrunk or disappeared? etc?

Report this post

PostPosted: 5/23/12 Wednesday, 10:44 pm 
Junior

victor wrote:
Hello Amopil,
Reading this thread again made me think, What Made You Drink A Bottle of Hard Apple Cider every night ? Is there any specific reason you started doing this. please let us know

I tried drinking apple cider by mixing in water and couldn't do it, and I used to mix only a table spoon of it in 8 oz glass of water.

Victor

Well, I had heard about ACV but it was too strong for me to drink everyday, so I just replaced my beer with HAC.

Report this post

PostPosted: 5/23/12 Wednesday, 10:46 pm 
Junior

johnny wrote:
Amopil,

Could you please share your entire story in a paragraph?
How many lipomas you have?
how long have you had the lipomas?
how large are the lipomas?
how long did you start drinking this hard apple cider for?
what, and how many lipomas do you feel shrunk or disappeared? etc?

I have so many lipomas that I don't bother to count.

I have had lipomas since more than 15 years.

I have been drinking HAC for 6 months now.

I can't quantify your last question as my first question answers.

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/12/12 Monday, 10:06 pm 

Hello Amopil,

I read your couple of comments. You said that you have used HAC (Hard Apple Cider) and it is helping you to shrink your Lipomas. You have also mentioned that you have used HAV (Hard Apple Venegar). Which one is really working for you.
I read somewhere in the internet about HAV and started using two days ago. It tastes very sour, but mixing 2 tablespoons of HAV with half a glass of water is OK to consume. On the Bragg HAV bottle it says that use in the morning as you wake up, late morning and afternoon. In some places I also read that consume before go to bed.

If it is working for you, please mention you routine to use it. Is HAC or HAV better for Lipomas?
It seems like you have been using for last one year by now. What are the results?? Please share with us.

Thanks.

Report this post