Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

An Ongoing Search For Lipoma Treatment And Lipoma Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Print view | E-mail friend

Injectable Collagenase reduced lipoma by 93% an average
PostPosted: 2/28/11 Monday, 11:29 am 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 61-100
BioSpecifics Announces Positive Results From Clinical Trial in Canine Lipomas

Announces Initiation of Larger Clinical Trial -
LYNBROOK, NY - January 6, 2011 – BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. (NASDAQ: BSTC; the
"Company" or “BioSpecifics”), a biopharmaceutical company developing first in class
collagenase-based products, today announced promising results from its study Chien-802
showing dramatic reductions in canine lipoma following injections with purified injectable
collagenase. These results build upon an earlier dose escalation study from which the Company
selected the dose for Chien-802. The Company also announced today the initiation of a larger
clinical trial, Chien-803, for the same indication.

Canine lipomas represent a potentially large market with the current cost of treating canine
lipomas on an annual basis of approximately $635 million in the United States. BioSpecifics
previously announced results from a human clinical trial that demonstrated an average of 93%
post treatment decrease in the size of a lipoma with a single collagenase injection in human
lipoma.

“We are excited about the promising study results in lipoma and are enthusiastic about the use
of injectable collagenase both in humans and in canines,” commented Thomas L. Wegman,
President of BioSpecifics. “BioSpecifics is deeply committed to conducting additional clinical
trials that demonstrate the potential of injectable collagenase in a range of indications. We
believe that new indications have the potential to have a major impact on the market for
injectable collagenase.”

About Chien-801 and Chien-802 Clinical Trials

Chien-801 was a pilot study conducted for the purpose of evaluating the use of purified
collagenase for the non-surgical treatment of lipoma in six dogs. The study evaluated the
appropriate dosage and frequency of injections necessary to significantly reduce the size of the
lipoma. The dose administered ranged from 0.012 to 0.021 mg/ cm2 which was approximately 1⁄2
to 3⁄4 of the dose used in previous human clinical trials. Based on this dose escalation study the
Company selected the dose for Chien-802.

Chien-802 was designed to evaluate the efficacy of injectable collagenase in canine lipoma in
four healthy dogs with subcutaneous lipomas. Inclusion criteria required the lipoma to be
benign, superficial and easily measureable. All dogs had a second lipoma that was untreated
and used as a control. At 90 days post injection, in the three evaluable dogs, the lipoma size was
0%, 0% or 7% of the original size as measured by a CT scan. By contrast, the untreated lipomas
were 129%, 113% and 128% of the original size at day 90. Thus, the treated lipomas showed a
97% reduction in the size of the lipoma and an increase in the size of the untreated controls of
23%. Based on the positive results from Chien-802, BioSpecifics has begun enrollment in a
randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study designed to evaluate the efficacy of
purified collagenase for injection for the treatment of canine lipomas.

The Company’s preliminary results from an ongoing marketing survey indicate that veterinarians
perform lipoma excision surgery on an average of 25 dogs per year, costing approximately $635
million annually.

The American Veterinary Medical Association estimates that 47,000 veterinarians practice on
small animals. Based on the data from BioSpecifics’ survey of veterinarians, the veterinarians
estimate that they would use injectable collagenase on an average of 22 dogs per year.

BioSpecifics believes that the total potential market for purified collagenase for the treatment of
canine lipomas could be 1 million injections in the Unites States annually.

BioSpecifics’ strategic partner, Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Auxilium), has the option to
license development and marketing rights to this indication, which would trigger an opt-in
payment and potential future milestone payments from Auxilium to BioSpecifics. If Auxilium
chooses not to exercise this option, BioSpecifics plans to proceed with the development of its
injectable collagenase for veterinary indications on its own.

About Chien-803 Clinical Trial

The trial will enroll 25 canines, each having two or more lipomas. To meet the primary endpoint
an animal must achieve at least a 50% decrease in the drug-treated lipoma volume relative to
baseline as measured by CT scan at 3 months post injection. The Company expects to announce
top-line results from this trial in the second half of 2011.

Human Lipoma Study Results

BioSpecifics previously conducted an open label study evaluating the safety and efficacy of
injectable collagenase in the treatment of human lipoma. Eleven of the twelve subjects
completed the follow up scheduled for the trial. Patients in the study received a single injection
of collagenase consisting of 1,000 units (0.058 mg) per centimeter diameter of the lipoma.
Subjects were evaluated at baseline prior to the administration of study treatment and at one,
three, seven and fourteen days, and one, three and six months post treatment to evaluate the
overlying skin as well as the general area for untoward effects. Results showed that there was
an average reduction of lipoma size of 93% post treatment at six months.

About Canine Lipomas

Lipomas are encapsulated fat deposits that occur under the skin. Lipomas that restrict motion in
older dogs are a serious problem; the only proven therapy for this condition is surgical excision
of the lipoma, which necessarily involves the use of general anesthesia; it has been estimated
that up to 2% of sick dogs die as a complication of general anesthesia.1 Lipomas occur in 2.3%
of the dog population, 2 or in approximately 1.7 million dogs in the U.S.3

1 Brodbelt Vet J 2009 Dec; 182 (3): 375-6 Lund JAVMA Vol. 214, No. 9, May 1, 1999
3 U.S. Pet Ownership & Demographics Sourcebook (2007 Edition)
2 About BioSpecifics Technologies Corp.

BioSpecifics Technologies Corp. is a biopharmaceutical company that has developed injectable
collagenase for twelve clinical indications, three of which include: Dupuytren's contracture,
Peyronie's disease, and frozen shoulder (adhesive capsulitis). Its strategic partner Auxilium
markets XIAFLEX® in the U.S. for the treatment of Dupuytren's contracture. Pfizer, Inc. is
responsible for marketing XIAPEX® in Europe. More information about BioSpecifics may be
found on its website at www.biospecifics.com.

Forward-Looking Statements

This press release contains forward-looking statements within the meaning of The Private
Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Any statements regarding the Company’s strategy,
future operations, future financial position, future revenues, projected costs, prospects, plans
and objectives of management, its expected revenue growth, and any other statements
containing the words “believes,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “plans,” “estimates” and similar
expressions, are forward-looking statements. There are a number of important factors that
could cause its actual results to differ materially from those indicated by such forward-looking
statements, including the statements made by the Company regarding the market potential for
purified collagenase for the treatment of canine lipomas; the success of the Chien-803 trial for
purified collagenase for the treatment of canine lipomas; the Company’s ability to initiate and
complete clinical trials in additional indications; and other risk factors identified in the
Company’s Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2009 and its reports on Form 8-K filed
with the SEC. All forward-looking statements included in this press release are made as of the
date hereof, and the Company assumes no obligation to update these forward-looking
statements.

BioSpecifics Technologies Corp.
Thomas L. Wegman, President
(516) 593-7000
thomas_wegman@biospecifics.com

Source: http://www.biospecifics.com/uploaded_fi ... 0FINAL.pdf

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  

Re: Injectable Collagenase reduced lipoma by 93% an average
PostPosted: 6/25/11 Saturday, 2:11 pm 

Hey matt,

First of all thank you for setting up this board.

Have you tried to contact Biospecific about their results? Also are those results published in any official medical journal?

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/26/11 Sunday, 8:32 pm 
Regular

i have emaild them and asked them:

.------------------------------------------------
Subject: Lipoma

Hello Sir,

i am very interested in how the lipoma research is going,
is there any information that you can share with me?

i myself have lipoma and thats why i'm very interested in how things are going, where about in the world are the test being done?
i live in europe (Sweden) and i would be more than happy to help out if i could.

We lipoma sufferers are waiting for some kind of hope to us, some sort of remedy to rid of us of these nasty lumps,

i would be happy with any information givin to me,

thanks beforehand,

yours sincerly
.------------------------------------------------------------
:

We are currently planning US studies but we have not confirmed the start dates. If you would like to check back in another 6 months, I am happy to provide an update.

Regards,

Thomas Wegman

President

-------------------------------------------------------------
So i guess we'll have to wait a couple of months and see what they come up with...

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/27/11 Monday, 10:50 am 
Master Member

Hi,

as a side comment here, I have emailed to another company called Kythera Biopharmaceutics almost four years ago. They said back then it might take another year or two to get the product on market. Unfortunally the product is still not available. The good thing is that the product ATX-101 has shown promising results all along the way. But I think it might still take some years before the product is actually available.

It's frustrating that some products get approved so quickly and some don't. Of course I understand that they need to be tested carefully...

I would like to add one more thing. Both of these products, Collagenase and Deoxycholate are at best only treatments, not cures. Still, I'd treat some of my lipomas anyday with these substances ;) but my ultimate goal is to find a cure! And I sure hope you guys help me with that :) by researching and posting.

Thanks for posting!

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/27/11 Monday, 6:54 pm 
Regular

Matt have you tried emailing them back? would be interested to know how far along the way they are,

maybe we can volunteer as test subjects=D

Report this post

PostPosted: 6/30/11 Thursday, 5:54 pm 
hi, research is going on but still no one pharmacist company has invented the medicine for lipomas, lipomas and not prone but i am embraced when i wear t-shirts or shorts, since lumps are there in forearm, biceps and thighs, i am very grateful if any one suggest me a medicine for this lipomas, since Ayurveda, homeopathy and unnani has proven failure technically its the turn of allopathy to invent the medicine and i hope so

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/1/11 Friday, 7:22 am 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 0
Hi Matt,

I have done the same in writing to the company biospecifics Technology corp, Lybbrook NY. They have not responded to me yet. I will write again. Thanks for the name of the president. I investigated the product in Germany, too They responded me as such: Dear Mr. Graef von Adametz! we offer Collegan A und G only for the use "in vitro" Our products are in cell cultures for the laboratory use and not for human. Therefore we don't have information or results to use it for lipomas. Biochrom AG, Berlin

I think it is neccessary to speak with the Company in America again to get more details.

Regards

Klaus

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/11/11 Monday, 2:52 pm 
I did some searching online and saw that Xiaflex is selling for $4,000 per vial. I would be willing to try this but I am kinda priced out.

I would imagine that if they are going to sell it to Vets for use on dogs than the pricing would need to be less than 1/10 of that amount.

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/12/11 Tuesday, 7:14 pm 
Regular

why do you wanna try Xiaflex? as far as i understand that isn't for lipoma.

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/14/11 Thursday, 4:56 pm 
Durable wrote:
why do you wanna try Xiaflex? as far as i understand that isn't for lipoma.

Xiaflex is the trade name for Injectable Collagenase that is being studied for use in lipomas. It has been approved for treatment for Dupuytren's contracture.

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/12/11 Friday, 5:56 pm 
It seems odd that the medical community is interested in treating lipomas in dogs, but
doesn't seem interested in treating lipomas in humans.

Am I right? Is there a doctor or hospital or research group doing anything about lipomas in humans?

Seems like that would be more important than dogs.

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/21/11 Sunday, 1:39 pm 
Master Member

Hi, I don't know whatta heck is going on but they were talking about BioSpecifics Technologies' injectable collagenase back in 2003 in the old lipomaforum: http://web.archive.org/web/200610222119 ... .php?t=707

BioSpecifics Technologies created a stir a year ago when they announced promising results for "injectable collaganese" as a treatment for lipoma reduction. The initial results were very promising. Then things went very quiet, and the company, never a financial powerhouse, looked in danger of slipping under altogether. Today they announced a marketing deal with Abbott for their main product, of no interest to lipoma sufferers, but one that might give BioSpecifics some staying power. Included in the press release is this sentence:
"In addition, clinical trials investigating the use of injectable collagenase in the treatment of lipoma reduction are close to completion. "

More news to come soon, I hope, and we'll get an idea if this treatment might stay on track for FDA approval (estimated last year as "at least five years away").

I don't know, maybe they were left out of money or something but came back again with the same subject this year?!

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/28/11 Sunday, 8:00 pm 
IN ATTEMPTS TO SAVE MY SERVICE WOLF WHO IS SUFFERING FROM LIPOMA THAT HAS FORMED IN A WAY THAT VETS HAVE NOT OR DON'T WANT TO ADMIT ITS THERE DESPITE A 15 LIPOMA BEING REMOVED IN FEB. THAT WAS COMPLETELY UNDETECTED AND ONLY FOUND WHEN SURGERY FOR THE TWO SMALL LUMPS NEAR HER GROIN FOUND THE LUMPS WERE ATTACHED TO A HUGE FLAT MASS THAT COVERED MOST HER TUMMY AND NEARLY CRIPPLED HER. ANYWAY, WITH THE SAME THING HAPPENING AND MY BABY GIRL BEING ACCUSED OF BEING FAT AND NO ONE EVEN ATTEMPTING TO HELP HER, I AM TAKING MATTERS INTO MY OWN HANDS SO AFTER HOURS OF RESEARCH. HERE IS THE RESULTS OF SOURCES OF COLAGENASE AND I PRAY EVERYONE ELSE DEALING WITH THIS non life threatening fat lump that is killing her) can use my research to save there pets or anyone suffering the pain the pressure of the compressed fat is causing her. So here is YOUR BEST OPTIONS:

1. Talking to Bio Specifics if you have a sympathetic doctor or friend M.D., xiaflex the company's drug for another condition is the exact same formula and is covered by medicare and medicaid for the condition it is approved to treat. If you have a physcician that will help you.
2. Your next best source I just found is A company in Austrailia provides for very reasonable price for what is known as Mesotherapy which is basically a alternative to liposuction and other cosmetic surgeries by using natural and other means for fat reduction, hair loss, and various other cosmetic issues. There site includes a order form with price list, other fat dissolving compounds and phone and fax which I plan to use today to see if they will ship.
3. Roche Chemical yes the drug makers, there research department has all types of colleganase including a newly developed synthetic that is suppose to be more predictible and purer then traditional.
(A NOTE IN CONTACTING THESE SOURCES: THEY CANNNOT SHIP TO RESIDENTIAL ADDRESS AND MUST PROVIDE A ADDRESS THAT IS NOT IN A RESIDENTIAL AREA OR YOUR JUST WASTING YOUR TIME.)
THE NEXT SOURCE WHICH HAS A PURIFIED VERSION IS WORTHINGTON CHEMICALS THAT ALSO HAS SEVERAL TYPES OF COLLEGENASE BUT THEY NOTE THE PURIFIED DOES NOT WORK AS WELL FOR FAT DISSOLVING AS OTHERS BUT TAKING A CHANCE WITH UNPURIFIED ENZYMES I WILL HAVE TO MAKE MYSELF AND INJECT INTO MY BABY GIRL CONCERNED ME SO DESPITE OBTAINING A SMALL SAMPLE OF ONE, I DECIDED TO ATTEMPT TO ORDER CONTACT THE AUSTRAILIA SITE WHICH HAS THE INJECTIBLE AT REASONABLE PRICES THAT IS BEING USED IN HUMANS SO I KNOW ITS SAFE AND WORKS AT LEAST TO REDUCE REGULAR FAT.
THERE ARE ALSO SEVERAL OTHER RESEARCH SITES TO FIND COLLAGANASE PLUS A CALIFORNIA COMPOUNDING PHARMACY ADVERTISES IT ALSO FOR MESOTHERAPY BUT YOU HAVE TO BE A DOCTOR WITH DEA LICENSE I BELIEVE TO ORDER FROM THEM.
SO THERE YOU GO ANYONE BRAVE OR DESPERATE ENOUGH TO EXPERIMENT, YOU NOW CAN BENEFIT FROM MY LONG HOURS OF SLEEPLESS NIGHT RESEARCHING TO FIND A WAY TO SAVE MY BABY GIRL AFTER 10 VETS AND 2 UNIVERSITIES REFUSE TO ACKNOWLEDGE THE LIPOMA IS BACK DUE TO NOT BEING COMPLETELY REMOVED AFTER WATCHING IT GROW AND DAMAGE HER MUSCLES AND GROIN FOR 5 MONTHS ALL THE TIME KNOWING THE LONGER I WAS FORCED TO WAIT THE LESS CHANCE IT WOULD BE REMOVED. SHE IS DIABETIC AND INSULLIN WOULD NOT REGULATE OF COURSE SHE DID NOT LOSE WEIGHT DESPITE NOT EATING SHE LOOKED GROSSLY OBESE AND FINALLY WHEN THE ACTUAL LUMP PART WAS LARGE ENOUGH TO INTERFERE WITH HER WALKING, I MANAGED TO CONVINCE THEM TO REMOVE IT JUST IN TIME. WITHIN WEEKS OF THE 15 POUND UNDETECTED MASS ATTACHED TO THE SMALL SURFACE LUMP BEING REMOVED, SHE WAS A NEW DOG WITH WELL MANAGED DIABETES, JUMPING UP TO GO FOR WALKS PLAYING WITH THE NEW PUP AND SO HAPPY EVEN THE SURGICAL SCAR AND DAMAGED GROIN MUSCLE DID NOT SLOW HER DOWN AND SHE WAS LOSING WEIGHT FOR THE FIRST TIME SINCE SHE TURNED 3 AND DOUBLE IN WEIGHT AFTER TAKING PREDNISONE THAT DESTORYED HER PANCREAS.. BUT EXACTLY 2 MONTHS AFTER SURGERY, SHE STARTED TELLING ME SHE HURT AND FAVORED HER RIGHT FRONT LEG. SINCE THE FAT LUMP COVERED HER WHOLE STOMACH WAS NOT VISIBLE AND THE SURGERY WAS AT THE VERY BOTTOM, I KNEW THEY HAD NOT REMOVED IT ALL AND IT WAS COMING BACK. MONTHS OF GOING TO THE VET TRYING TO GET SOMETHING DONE BEFORE IT BECAME HUGE AND CAUSED HER ALL THAT PAIN AGAIN, WAS USELESS AS WELL AS ULTRASOUNDS, AND ATTEMPTS AT TWO UNIVERSITIES TO GET HELP. HER DIABETES AND WEIGHT WERE TO BLAME FOR ALL HER PROBLEMS THAT RAPIDLY BECAME WORSE AS NOW I COULD SEE A SMALL LUMP ON HER CHEST, RIGHT WHERE SHE HAD BEEN TELLLING EVERYONE SHE HURT BEFORE IT APPEARED, UNDER HER RIGHT ARM THAT SHE WAS FAVORING AND CLEARLY SWOLLEN WITH FAT LUMP AND COULD FEEL THE HARD WASHBOARD TEXTURED LUMP THAT EXTENDS GOD KNOWS HOW BIG DOWN HER STOMACH AND NOW IS BACK GROWING IN ALL THE LOOSE AREA CAUSING HER TO ALMOST BE CRIPPLED AGAIN IN HER BACK LEG FROM SURGERY AND THE STRESS CAUSING HER INFLAMMATION THAT ADDS UNBEARBALE PAIN, TROUBLE BREATHING AND AS I WRITE THIS, STILL NO ONE WILL LISTEN, DESPITE EVERY SINGLE THING IN THE WORLD BEING ELMINATED AND EVERY SINGLE SYMPTOM INCLUDING NOT LOSING WEIGHT BUT BARELY EATING, INSULLIN SO UNREGULATED IT CHANGES DAILY FROM LOW TO HIGH WITH SAME DOSE AND HAS ALMOST KILLED HER, AND NOW SHE HOBBLES ON BACK AND FRONT LEG WHEN I CAN EVEN GET HER OUT TO WALK BUT STILL NO ONE WILL BELIEVE HER INSISTANT PAWING BEGGING FOR HELP THEN ROLLING OVER EXPOSING HER CHEST AREA AND LOOKING PITIFUL TRYING TO SHOW THEM THIS HURTS HELP PLEASE, OF COURSE NOW SHE HURTS SO BAD EVERYWHERE SHE DOES NOT EVEN DO THAT ANYMORE AS SHE CAN'T EVEN POINT OUT SPECIFIC PAIN, BUT STILL THE IDIOTS IGNORE US AND WILL LET HER DIE EVEN IF THEY COULD SURGICALLY REMOVE IT HER HEALTH IS SO BAD I DOUBT SHE WOUDL MAKE IT SO ALL I WANT IS SOMEONE TO BELIEVE ME AND OFFER TO HELP WITH THIS PROCEDURE THAT I AM GOING TO HAVE TO DO IMMEDIATLY OR SHE WILL DIE. SO PRAY FOR US. SHADOW IS 5 YEARS OLD. SHE IS TRAINED IN SEIZURE ALERT AND TO BE MY HANDS AS MY ARTHRITIS PROGRESSES AND WAS TO HELP AFTER SURGERY BUT SHE CAN'T EVEN DO THAT AND I CAN'T EVEN GET THE SURGERY UNTIL SHE IS BETTER OR SHE WILL DIE. SO THAT IS OUR STORY AND I HOPE NO ONE IS GOING THROUGH THE HELL WE ARE BUT IF SO, I HOPE THIS HELPS AND DON'T WAIT BECAUSE IT WILL JUST GET WORSE AND IF YOU ARE NOT BEING HELPED NOW, DON'T EXPECT ANYONE TO HELP WHEN THEY MAYBE START FINALLY THINKING YOUR RIGHT BUT WON'T DREAM OF ADMITTING IT SO YOUR ON YOUR OWN, GOOD LUCK TO ALL AND PLEASE UPDATE WITH ANY SUCCESS AND TACTICS TO GET THE MEDS. IF CONTACTING RESEARCH DO NOT TELL THEM IT IS FOR HUMAN OR EVEN ANIMAL USE, ONLY FAT IN A TEST TUBE OR THEY WILL NOT SELL YOU THE ITEM.
A company in austrailia is my latest best source to find In

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/29/11 Monday, 1:04 pm 
Master Member

Hi,

I hope your dog will do ok in the end!

I personally wouldn't dare to inject anything into my system nor do I recommend anyone doing so without a medical background. I wish we had a community member in the medical field who had lipomas :roll:

Report this post

PostPosted: 9/26/11 Monday, 10:58 pm 

Number of lipomas: 2-10
Hello there I am new to this forum and had no idea there were this many people with my same issue. I have mutliple Lipomas and will be very soon having my first one surgically removed as it is on my forehead and very noticable.

I am 40 years old and have around 8-10 lipomas as of right now although they seem to be popping up more frequently lately. After reading this thread I did my own research on Xiaflex and it looks like the company is going to be continuing the clinical research this year and is in phase 1. I have emailed them requesting information and if I get anything I will post it.

One thing I noticed when reading the website and the other things they are looking at treating in the future match other condtions I myself have and makes me wonder if they are all part of the same issue.

I notice that Frozen Shoulder, of which I am in the beginging painful stages right now, and also Herniated intervetabral discs, of which I just had my first of 2 back surgerys to correct. It just seems to be little more than coincedence that I have 3 of the conditions that they hope to use this drug on.

I will be watching their clinical tests very closely.

Thanks for starting this site Matt, I know im not alone now.

Report this post

PostPosted: 9/27/11 Tuesday, 2:29 pm 
Master Member

No problemo and welcome! ;) We will get rid of these lumps when we combine our forces, I'm sure :mrgreen:

Report this post

PostPosted: 10/11/11 Tuesday, 2:00 pm 
All you lipoma suffers need to check into Mesotherapy. They are using those solution right now mostly for cellulite reduction but have used on Lipoma with great success. Clinics popping up in US and has been in use in fRANCe for years. The lipoma reduction drug from BIOspecifics is already on the market used for frozen shoulder and a hand conditon its the exact same formula all you need is someone to inject it and money to buy at $1200 for the conditions its marketed to treat. Also you will need a doctor in the US to get it for you. And last but not least you can buy Collegenase through various scientific research sites online quickly and have shipped to your door. You will also need to purchase a separate solution. I found all this out while watching my dog suffer and continue getting worse due to growng lipoma that the vets and two vet school refuse to believe is painful and cauing problems despite her telling them by rolling over and showing them where she hurts. I bought the product and have been trying to find anyone that will help me with medical knowledge to administer it but I have one last hope and will be forced to administer it myself because it is killing her and these idiotic vets refuse to even acknowledge it as being a problem in her insullin regulation and other problems so have not even found one that I could talk to to help I've spent $5,000 and now 15 vets and schools all sayin gthe same bs that there is no pain from lipoma and it could not be causing all the problems that showed up exactly the same time the lipoma came back after it was removed two months earlier also resulting in problems that immediatley went away when lump was removed. My last hope is a very caring medical doctor that I lost touch with and just reconnected. I hope to hear from her today and if she can't help, i'll be forced to do it myself because my baby is sick and hurting and I REFUSE TO LET HER DIE BECAUSE OF IDIOTS. SO THERE ARE SOME OPTIONS FOR ALL YOU DESPERATE PEOPLE IN THE SAME BOAT, GOOD LUCK AND HOPE I HELPED IN SOME WAY.

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/15/11 Tuesday, 3:53 am 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 0
Hello anonymous 13
your statement is what we all know, terrible for human and for animal! Particular for animals because they can't communicate to us, we can only feel if they are not right. If the company makes any progress, what they have now mentioned to have the money, the concept etc, so they can now continue their work, we can only hope, we will get positiv results soon. In Europe some doctors are using the product for the problems with the inner (stiff) hand. Product is called: XIAPEX and Pfizer is selling it, but I believe that the symptoms are not related with Lipomas. Also the Contagen is - so far I know - not suitable for Lipomas. I like your storry, because it tells how animals must suffer as, we are known- vets have the same problem as our human doctors . Their knowledge about Lipomas is zero!!

I hope that your dog should not suffer to much.
Regards

Klaus

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tuesday.

Report this post