Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

An Ongoing Search For Lipoma Treatment And Lipoma Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Print view | E-mail friend

Ozone therapy EBOO (Autohemotherapy)
PostPosted: 2/4/11 Friday, 12:55 pm 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 61-100
EBOO (extracorporeal blood
oxigenation and ozonation) is a rarely used method where the body's blood is slowly circulated through a machine that ozonates the blood. The blood is then infused back to the body. The whole procedure takes about an hour.

Autohemotherapy with ozone has been used for four decades with
encouraging results but, owing to the lack of clinical studies, it
has never been adopted by orthodox medicine. Confident of the valid
principles of ozone therapy, we have endeavoured to increase its
therapeutic efficacy. Over a ten-year period we have developed an
apparatus that makes it possible to treat large quantities of blood
with ozone in extracorporeal circulation (extracorporeal blood
oxigenation and ozonation EBOO
). One of us volunteered to test the
system and after six treatments noted the disappearance of two
lipomas
. This prompted us to treat a patient with Madelung disease
and several patients with atherosclerotic vasculopathy. Besides
showing therapeutic effects, the preliminary results indicate that
EBOO is clinically valid, without side-effects and worthy of testing
in various diseases.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10741810

The clinical experience gained so far confirms the great therapeutic potential of EBOO in patients with severe peripheral arterial disease, coronary disease, cholesterol embolism, severe dyslipidemia, Madelung disease, and sudden deafness of vascular origin. Extensive investigation on oxidative stress biomarkers and clinical trials are under way to validate this new technique further. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16156950

A case report of a patient with severe Madelung’s disease (a condition where large
lipomas develop through the body in the peripheral fat tissue) treated with ozone
autohemotherapy twice per week for 6 weeks reported significant reduction in lipomas and no
change in blood chemistry after 2 months [7].
http://www.camresearch.com/cam/projects/review.pdf

I have the gut feeling this might be the final solution for our condition... :)

Yes, a lot more investigation is needed but finally there's hope for a complete cure!

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  

Re: Ozone therapy EBOO (Autohemotherapy)
PostPosted: 2/16/11 Wednesday, 3:32 pm 
Master Member

More about the EBOO infusion therapy... Apparently there are clinics in Bali and Japan offering EBOO treatments. At least some EBOO treatments have been given in Italy, in Sienna. Do you know any other countries providing this treatment?

EBOO or Extracorporeal Blood Oxygenation and Ozonation is a unique hemofiltration-like procedure developed and now used routinely in the medical department at the University of Siena in Italy and also in outpatient clinics in Malaysia and Japan.
"Since traditional treatments where unsuccessful EBOO was tried. This technique is no longer in the experimental stage. It is used routinely in our hospital. Patient condition improved radically after EBOO." Dr N.Di Paolo, University of Sienna, Italy.
"...Blood reports after EBOO show noticeable improvement in liver function..." Dr Yap Han Seong, B Sc, MD, MRCP (UK) Consultant Physician Cardiology.

Nephrology and Dialysis Department, University Hospital of Siena, Italy.
Some lines of evidence have suggested that the challenge to antioxidants and biomolecules provoked by pro-oxidants such as ozone may be used to generate a controlled stress response of possible therapeutic relevance in some immune dysfunctions and chronic, degenerative conditions. Immune and endothelial cells have been proposed to be elective targets of the positive molecular effects of ozone and its derived species formed during blood ozonation. On the bases of these underlying principles and against often prejudicial scepticism and concerns about its toxicity, ozone has been used in autohemotherapy (AHT) for four decades with encouraging results. However, clinical application and validation of AHT have been so far largely insufficient. Latterly, a new and more effective therapeutic approach to ozone therapy has been established, namely extracorporeal blood oxygenation and ozonation (EBOO). This technique, first tested in vitro and then in vivo in sheep and humans (more than 1200 treatments performed in 82 patients), is performed with a high-efficiency apparatus that makes it possible to treat with a mixture of oxygen-ozone (0.5-1 microg/ml oxygen) in 1 h of extracorporeal circulation up to 4800 ml of heparinized blood without technical or clinical problems, whereas only 250 ml of blood can be treated with ozone by AHT. The EBOO technique can be easily adapted for use in hemodialysis also. The standard therapeutic cycle lasts for 7 weeks in which 14 treatment sessions of 1 h are performed. After a session of EBOO, the interaction of ozone with blood components results in 4-5-fold increased levels of thiobarbituric acid reactants and a proportional decrease in plasma protein thiols without any appreciable erythrocyte haemolysis. On the basis of preliminary in vitro evidence, these simple laboratory parameters may represent a useful complement in the routine monitoring of biological compliance to the treatment. The clinical experience gained so far confirms the great therapeutic potential of EBOO in patients with severe peripheral arterial disease, coronary disease, cholesterol embolism, severe dyslipidemia, Madelung disease, and sudden deafness of vascular origin. Extensive investigation on oxidative stress biomarkers and clinical trials are under way to validate this new technique further.

EBOO combines modern membrane dialysis used to treat heart, kidney and liver failure with, ozone therapy historically a popular alternative therapy in mainland Europe, the evidence base for which had long been questioned by western medicine. Extensive testing of EBOO has revealed no toxicity or side effects in sheep or human volunteers. EBOO is designed to amplify the therapeutic benefits reported of Autohemotherapy (O3-AHT) by treating a greater volume of blood (4 litres/hr) at a lower ozone concentration (-20-EBOO is also reported to have remedied necrotizing fasciitis, an often fatal bacterial infection resistant to antibiotics. Ozone's anti-bacterial and viral properties have been employed successfully in water purification. The International Society of Blood Purification has recognized EBOO as warranting clinical investigation as a viral load reducing treatment. Ozone has been shown to disinfect extracorporeal blood of viruses.

1. Ozone stimulates the production of white blood cells.

Ozone significantly raises the oxygen levels in blood for long periods of time after ozone administration.
2. Interferon levels are significantly increased.

Levels of gamma interferon can be elevated 400-900% by ozone.
3. Ozone stimulates the production of tumor necrosis factor ( TNF ).
4. Ozone stimulates the secretion of IL-2.

Interluckin-2 is one of the cornerstones of the immune system, and is secreted by T-helpers.
5. Ozone kills most bacteria at low concentrations.

The metabolism of most bacteria is on average one-seventeenth as efficient as the human metabolism. Most bacteria cannot afford to produce disposable anti-oxidant enzymes such as catalase. Very few types of bacteria can live in an environment composed of more than two percent ozone.
6. Ozone is effective against all types of fungi.

This includes systemic Candida albicans, athletes foot, molds, mildew, yeasts and even mushrooms
7. Ozone fights viruses in a variety of ways.

Ozone "attacks" virus particles directly. The part of the virus most sensitive to oxidation is the "reproductive structure". This is how the virions enter the cell. With this structure inactivated, the virus is essentially "dead". Cells already infected have a natural weakness to ozone. Due to the metabolic burden of the infection, the cells can no longer produce the enzymes necessary to deal with the ozone and repair the cell.
8. Ozone is antineoplastic.

Ozone inhibits the growth of new tissue because rapidly dividing cells shift their priorities away from producing the enzymes needed to protect themselves from the ozone. Cancer cells are rapdily dividing cells and are inhibited by ozone.
9. Ozone oxidizes arterial plaque.

Ozone has a tendency to clear blockages of large and even smaller vessels.
10. Ozone increases the flexibility and elasticity of red blood cells.

The increase in flexibility of the red blood cells allows oxygen levels to stay elevated for days, even weeks after treatment with ozone.
11. Ozone accelerates the Citric Acid Cycle.

Also known as the Kreb's Cycle or TCA Cycle, this is a very important step in the glycolisis of carbohydrate for energy.
12. Ozone makes the anti-oxidant enzyme system more efficient.
13. Ozone degrades petrochemicals.

Yes, so many benefits and usefull this great o3 (Ozone) therapy. If you are now in Bali and need to do this Ozone Therapy, The first and the only one in Bali. Please don't be hesitate to contact our staff / Andy at andyoke1@gmail.com, mobile number +6281999100025 for futher information and schedule consultation.

Modified from the original source: http://baliproducts.blogspot.com/2009/0 ... -eboo.html

Report this post

PostPosted: 3/29/11 Tuesday, 5:32 am 
Junior

Seems like the last update on that article was in 2005.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16156950

That's a while back for such a promising treatment. I wonder why no further updates have been given.

Report this post

PostPosted: 3/29/11 Tuesday, 6:39 am 
Master Member

Hi mattr2!

Thanks for the input!

There are clinics in finland where I live that provide partial autohematherapy, where they take about 200-400 ml of your blood, ozonate it and infuse it back. The problem for me has been that the clinics are located in another city. The price for the little autohematherapy per session is around 100 €. So I guess I would have to pay quite a lot before I could expect any results. As I remember the guy in Italy had 6 separate total autohematherapies before he noticed two of his lipomas disappeared. But I'm quite confident even the little autohematherapy would gain results. I just have to wait until the treatment becomes available in the city where I live so I don't have to pay for the travelling. This should happen in a year or so.

I'm not sure why this treatment haven't become more popular because it helps in so many different problems. I've become a little sceptical towards the traditional medicine since the only treatments they provide are aggressive and something where somebody makes a lot of money. And usually all treatments are targeted towards the symptoms, not the causes. So I tend to think there are suitable treatments for our conditions, perhaps even cures, but as long as they are not big money makers to the pharmaceutical companies we will not hear from them, unless we demand them by ourselves.

Cheers,
Matt

Report this post

PostPosted: 4/6/11 Wednesday, 3:36 am 
That sounds really promising. Just wanted to add that a couple of things I noticed that affect lipomas: heat and MSM.

I don't understand why at the moment but when I have been in high heat or apply heat like a hot shower or sauna, for example, the size of the little bastards shrink. The same happens when I apply this MSM lotion that I have. Just a couple of things I noticed accidentally. I am now experimenting with applying the lotion to a couple of spots immediately after showering. Will keep you guys updated.

Report this post

PostPosted: 4/8/11 Friday, 6:44 am 
Master Member

Hmm, I haven't noticed direct softening after heat but if I have lived a healthy life for awhile, like not drinking alcohol and not eating junk food, I notice how my lipomas get softer and quit hurting/itching. As a matter of fact my lipomas have pretty much stopped hurting after I started eating apricot seeds. This is even if I have consumed alcohol or junk food. I don't know why is that? Maybe there has been some inflammation which have no suddenly stopped? They don't feel any smaller though, just a bit softer. And to be honest, I think the softness varies from day to day. It's crazy and I have already started to suspect my self. Maybe it's just my mind doing the tricks on me?

Anyhow, I'll continue with what I'm doing now and if absolutely nothing has happened in six months, I'll stop eating the apricot seeds.

But ozone infusion therapy is definitely something what I want to try. One treatment costs around 100 euros, and one should have around six treatments. The problem is that no one does the actual EBOO treatment where all the blood is slowly ozonated and infused back to the body. They only provive autohemotherapy where only a small amount (ca 200 ml) of blood is ozonated and infused back.

There are clinics in Finland that provide the autohematherapy and I plan to visit one of them in near future.

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 4/19/11 Tuesday, 6:32 pm 
Hello! Thanks for setting up this forum, and cheers to everyone sharing your stories and perspectives on this subject, on this and other forums.

I have the same problem as most of you, multiple lipomas. I am currently trying a diet/exercise/life style approach to this, by a personal blend of every sound and reasonable, non-medical advice presented on these different forums, to prevent the further growth of /reduce the existing lipomas. I will post any eventual significant results that may point in the direction of a natural remedy. I can mention that loosing 10 kg during the last 12 months has had no effect (in line with what many of you have reported already). I’m now in my 30’s, and otherwise athletic and fit, have had this issue since late teens; the growth has intensified during the last few years.

I agree that the liver failure/toxin encapsulation hypothesis seems plausible, although there are obviously complex mechanisms involved, and a clean, liver function promoting diet has had no immediate effect for me, as of yet. Anyway, I’ve read on different forums that some individuals have had success with increasing levels of aerobic exercise, as well as breathing techniques, which increase levels of oxygen throughout the body. As far as I’ve understood, this is also the aim in the ozone therapies; increased oxygen levels (?). However, there’s also another common denominator in these approaches – aerobic exercise, the ‘hot’ yoga procedure, and at least the ozone sauna therapy – these activities also make you sweat, and thereby get rid of toxins through the skin. I guess this might also be a factor in the success at reducing lipomatosis that some people have reported from applying these approaches. Makes sense too, if there are toxins trapped in the fat tissue, just below the skin, and the liver and the rest of the system somehow have difficulties processing it.

So, my question is, has anyone tried regular sauna, in regular intervals, over some period of time, to counter this condition? I don’t have a sauna myself, but hot tub baths should have the same effect in principle, so I will include this in my lipoma reducing regimen further on. Significant results will be posted.

Best regards, R.

Report this post

PostPosted: 4/20/11 Wednesday, 9:49 am 
Master Member

Hi there ravenwinters and welcome to the forum!

Your story sounds very familiar, many lipomas starting since late teens. It's also well-known that exersice and loosing weight will not affect to lipomas, at least not considerably. I have studied lipomatosis and possible cures for over 6 years and tried many different treatments such as surgery, libostabil injections, diet and lately apricot seeds and serrapeptase enzyme. I also go to regular sauna (ca. 3 times a week) and I have not noticed any change in my lipomas so I have doubts towards sauna as a treatment of anykind.

It's true that tumors don't like oxygen, so in that sense you might have something there with the ozone and exersice theories.

PS. I don't want to start any hype but my lipomas have never been so soft after I started eating apricot seeds and serrapeptase a little over a month ago. There are other threads here you can read about those.

PPS. Thanks for contributing, keep us posted!

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 4/28/11 Thursday, 1:39 am 
I also wonder why, if this therapy has been so promising, there hasn't been any additional studies? I would definitely like to find a cure though...

Report this post

Re: Ozone therapy, diet, lifestyle
PostPosted: 5/11/11 Wednesday, 7:27 pm 
Hmm, no benefits from regular sauna you say, not supportive of my hypothesis, then. Think I’ll continue with it myself for some time anyway though, ‘hydrotherapy’ version, if for nothing else but the general health benefits.

From all the different posts I’ve read on this subject, the reports on the significance of a general lifestyle/dietary approach seem mixed, few clear recommendations to be stated. However, some individuals have claimed some success at halting the lipoma growth, and even at reducing existing ones. Of course, different factors may have different effects for different individuals. Apricot seeds are mentioned for softening the lipomas, and I’ve had the same experience with turmeric (a well validated, natural anti-tumour agent), together with the elsewhere recommended Schussler cell-salts. I will need more time to see whether these products will contribute to a more lasting result though, as in ending the lipoma growth.

Genes are definitely an issue in this condition, although no-one else in my close family is affected. Regarding lifestyle, and on a general level, based on my own experience and reading, I find the following points to bear some promise: a) it seems that a rather clean diet can be of some help, at least to some people - vegetables and green salads, particularly bitter salads and herbs, green tea, lots of water, and lemon squeezed in water: all this surely improves the liver/kidney functioning and helps the system remove toxins of any kind; b) a balanced intake of essential fatty acids, as from olive oil and fat fish, has been recommended by some; c) both excessive intake of alcohol, sugary foods and bad cholesterol, as well as high-protein diets, have been reported to boost lipoma growth, and this is my personal experience as well; d) raising oxygen levels through aerobic exercise and/or meditation/breathing techniques work against any tumour development, as Matt underlines in a previous post, and this has been reported to have some effect for some individuals, and finally, e) some specific nutrients/medicines can potentially have a more direct effect (e.g. apricot seeds, cell salts, turmeric, beta-glucan, etc.).
Some people have mentioned intolerance to gluten/dairy products as a possible cause, while many individuals report no benefits at all from eliminating these items; I eat gluten-free now and close to dairy free, yet I haven’t noticed any change in lipoma formation following this change.

Another theory of mine that I hope you’ll post some perspectives on:
High levels of cholesterol is allegedly an often co-occurring condition, and it might be that the system has particular difficulties with handling bad cholesterol, in lipomatosis. However, there’s also another regularly co-existing condition, and that is elevated levels of uric acid. What if the body has trouble with processing this waste material? It’s known to be dependent on liver/kidney function. Levels tend to increase with age. Alcohol, bad fat and sugar are known to boost levels of uric acids. Particularly interesting is the rather puzzling, above mentioned fact that many individuals claim a high protein diet has preceded the appearance of lipomatosis: high protein intake accelerates the uric acid levels. Coffee and stress may increase these levels as well, as far as I understand. And a pure vegetarian diet would not necessarily help, as some vegetables increase these levels too.

And lastly, another idea: If ozone therapies help by way of increasing oxygen levels (and there’s a big IF), how about direct inhalation of oxygen, like form a diver’s tank etc, couldn’t this help as well?

Just some lay speculations; hope you’ll share your views on these thoughts, cheers to you all,
Best regards, R.

Report this post

A correction
PostPosted: 5/23/11 Monday, 6:13 pm 
Need to make a correction to my previous post: coffee does not aggrevate uric acid levels directly; however, it may to this indirectly due to its diuretic effects. Other facts about uric acid that corresponds with the lipomatosis condition profile: men are more prone to have high uric acid levels than women; loosing weight will often increase these levels, thus adverse effects from banting may be expected; excess levels of uric acid is known to be stored in the body in different ways, and can sometimes cause gout.

Searching the net, I also found at least one netdoctor who states that multiple lipomas are associated with elevated uric acid levels. The properties of these conditions taken together, I suspect that a high uric acid level in the body MAY play a causative role in lipoma formation, and I shall therefore adjust my diet accordingly. We'll see how that'll work out; as before said, I shall post any relevant results.

Best regards,
R.

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/6/11 Wednesday, 12:51 am 
Master Member

Hi ravenwinters and thank you for your informative posts!

I haven't yet studied about the uric acid theory too much but there might just be something behind it. Still, I wonder why most of us don't suffer gout if our uric acid levels are elevated?

If you have found informative links, I at least would like to read those. Please feel free to post urls. I try to delete all spam urls and leave all helpful ones as they are.

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/20/11 Saturday, 2:31 pm 
Master Member

I had an email discussion with local ozone specialist. I asked him whether he believes the ozone treament could work. His careful answer was yes. I asked if he had anything to back up his opinion and he emailed me a translated short content of the following study Extracorporeal blood oxygenation and ozonation (EBOO) in man. preliminary report.

I thought I would retranslate it to you guys here:

Patient 1 (64 years old male) had a mild kidney disorder since he had had a kidney cancer and his right kidney had to be removed and also the left was operated. These operations were performed 16 and 3 months before the ozone therapy. The patient had also lipomatosis with multiple little lipomas (fatty swellings of 1-3 cm) which had spread widely. The patient had occasional hematuria, or haematuria (the presence of red blood cells (erythrocytes) in the urine) which had started when the papillomas in his bladder were surgically removed approximately every fourth month. In addition, he had pain alongside his prosthetic hip implant, and because of these ailments he desided to agree to try the EBOO method. EBOO is a new method in which the body's blood is circulated outside of the body through the ozone generator, and within an hour the whole blood volume is processed. The treatments were very successful. After the fourth treatment session the pain in the hip was absent and volume of the lipomas had decreased. 45 days later all his lipomas had disappeared completely. After four months the hip was still painless and no hematuria was found. Also the kidney was functioning normally.

AMAZING! :shock:

Again, this success story suggests that ozone, a disinfective and anti-bacteria which is also known to kill fungi, removed patient's all lipomas. http://news.cnet.com/Killing-fungi-soft ... 66838.html

Too bad they don't offer the real EBOO treament here. And I wonder if they provide this treatment anywhere in world currently? There is partial ozone treatment where approx. 100-200 ml is ozonated and diffused back to your body and the specialist said I should at least try that. Well, I will, if I can afford it sometime. One treatment costs around 100 euro and I'm guessing I will need at least a dozend rounds :x

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/20/11 Saturday, 4:07 pm 
matt wrote:
I had an email discussion with local ozone specialist. I asked him whether he believes the ozone treament could work. His careful answer was yes. I asked if he had anything to back up his opinion and he emailed me a translated short content of the following study Extracorporeal blood oxygenation and ozonation (EBOO) in man. preliminary report.

I thought I would retranslate it to you guys here:

Patient 1 (64 years old male) had a mild kidney disorder since he had had a kidney cancer and his right kidney had to be removed and also the left was operated. These operations were performed 16 and 3 months before the ozone therapy. The patient had also lipomatosis with multiple little lipomas (fatty swellings of 1-3 cm) which had spread widely. The patient had occasional hematuria, or haematuria (the presence of red blood cells (erythrocytes) in the urine) which had started when the papillomas in his bladder were surgically removed approximately every fourth month. In addition, he had pain alongside his prosthetic hip implant, and because of these ailments he desided to agree to try the EBOO method. EBOO is a new method in which the body's blood is circulated outside of the body through the ozone generator, and within an hour the whole blood volume is processed. The treatments were very successful. After the fourth treatment session the pain in the hip was absent and volume of the lipomas had decreased. 45 days later all his lipomas had disappeared completely. After four months the hip was still painless and no hematuria was found. Also the kidney was functioning normally.

AMAZING! :shock:

Again, this success story suggests that ozone, a disinfective and anti-bacteria which is also known to kill fungi, removed patient's all lipomas. http://news.cnet.com/Killing-fungi-soft ... 66838.html

Too bad they don't offer the real EBOO treament here. And I wonder if they provide this treatment anywhere in world currently? There is partial ozone treatment where approx. 100-200 ml is ozonated and diffused back to your body and the specialist said I should at least try that. Well, I will, if I can afford it sometime. One treatment costs around 100 euro and I'm guessing I will need at least a dozend rounds :x

Matt, if this does end up working, maybe a medical tourist trip is in the future for some of us.

Also, Matt, are you still taking the Apricot Seeds, and did you see any softening of 'hard" lipomas?

And are you still taking serrapeptase enzymes?

If these help, how do I purchase the right types, since there are so many versions on the internet?
Additionally, do you buy the apricot seeds or tablet, if the seeds do you chew them or have to grind them up?
What is the right dose?

I have some soft and hard lipomas. I got brave this morning and tried to count them.
About 15 in each arm, and probably about 20 in each thigh (and also 1 or 2 in calf, and on knee).

I'm scared because these have had "growth spurts" since I turned 52, and new ones developed.

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/21/11 Sunday, 8:07 am 
Master Member

Hi Laura,

you can follow up the B17 amygdalin apricot seeds thread here but yes, I'm still eating the apricot seeds.

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/21/11 Sunday, 3:02 pm 

I don't know if u realise but this is very good news. One of the persons to speak to is Dr Saul Pressman http://www.o3center.org/Articles/TheStoryofOzone.html. Also check this out http://www.o3center.org/ConditionsCenter/Cancer/Lipomasandozonethrerapy.html. One should be very very carefull about the ozone generator he/she will choose. I think Dr Pressman answers questions in http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/oxyplus/ you can also subscribe and ask anything about lipomas. There is a case Matt mentioned in the past about Ken Gullan who managed to defeat his lipomatosis this way. He might be a different case as he had asbestos poisoning but u have nothing to loose by asking some questions.

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/22/11 Monday, 8:47 am 

matt wrote:
Hi ravenwinters and thank you for your informative posts!

I haven't yet studied about the uric acid theory too much but there might just be something behind it. Still, I wonder why most of us don't suffer gout if our uric acid levels are elevated?

If you have found informative links, I at least would like to read those. Please feel free to post urls. I try to delete all spam urls and leave all helpful ones as they are.

Maybe we dont suffer gout because the lipomas are formed to help us

Report this post

PostPosted: 9/5/11 Monday, 12:54 pm 
Master Member

I got my hands on a copy of the study about Madelung's disease EBOO treatment (Extracorporeal blood oxygenation and ozonation (EBOO) in man. preliminary report. (2000).

It states that the amount of the ozonated blood is usually (250 ml per treatment) too little and that's why the results have before been modest. They developed a machine that could ozonate the whole body's blood within an hour.

One of the authors desided to test the machine personally. They applied the ozone dose of 15 and 20 micrograms/ml blood with blood flow of 100 ml/min for an hour. No clinical problems were observed. The patient (one of the authors) reported after 6 treatments and 3 weeks:

* No particular feelings sensations during the treatment
* Treatment was followed by a sensation of well-being and euphoria, lasting several hours
* No significant changes in blood chemistry or other parameters were found

Two months after the treatment the patient noted the disappeance of two subcutaneous lipomas, about 6 cm in diameter. The lipomas had been present for several years and were in right deltoid (shoulder) and left lumbar (abdominal segment) areas.

This is why the authors were prompted to test the treatment with a patient with Madelung's disease (age 54). The patient had a history of surgical removals of the lipomatous masses in various parts of the body. The patient underwent 12 treatments (2 per week for 6 weeks). At the end of this cycle the patient showed reduction in the lipomatous masses. Two months later had lost further 14 kg and the lipomatous masses had almost completely disappeared. No changes in blood chemistry or other parameters were found.

The before and after pictures provided here are scans from the original study. Sorry about the poor quality.

Before
Attachment:
File comment: Madelung's disease patient with lipoma tissue all over
madelungs_disease.jpg
madelungs_disease.jpg [ 65.63 KiB | Viewed 10757 times ]

After
Attachment:
File comment: Lipomatous masses disappeared with EBOO
disappearance_of_lipomas.jpg
disappearance_of_lipomas.jpg [ 127.78 KiB | Viewed 10757 times ]

The authors repeated the treatment in seven different patients with different conditions. One of them had lipomatosis (male, 64, mentioned before in this thread), others suffered from different conditions such as severe coronary disease, chronic kidney failure and diabetes.

Results of 98 EBOO sessions

No side-effects were observed. None of the patients reported any subjective feelings except the feelings of well-being and euphoria that lasted for several hours and improved vision aquity. TBARS (Thiobarbituric Acid Reactive Substances) levels were found to be significantly greater after the filter. PTG levels did not differ significantly. Blood pH was found to significantly shift towards alkalosis 30 minutes after the treatment. Leucocytes, hematocrit, red cells and hemoglobin were not significantly different before and after the filter. Platelets, or thrombocytes, showed a small but significant decrease after each session. Potassium levels were significantly higher at the end of each filter. No changes in Na or Ca were found. All patients experienced at least some sort of improvement; one patient with coronary disease quit medication and did not take it after four months after the treatment.

Attachment:
File comment: Extracorporeal blood oxygenation and ozonation EBOO in man (diagram).
extracorporeal_blood_oxygenation_ozonation_eboo.jpg
extracorporeal_blood_oxygenation_ozonation_eboo.jpg [ 29.14 KiB | Viewed 10757 times ]

Now, you tell me how a translocation in our genes explains this?

P.S. Unfortunally I can't post the whole document here because of possible copyright issues, but I will send it privately if someone wants it. Maybe someone with more expertise in medicine gets more out of it that I do. Just PM me.

Report this post

PostPosted: 9/11/11 Sunday, 9:39 pm 

Getting in touch with some of them might be a good idea. Especially since the article is 10 years old they might had a chance to treat more patients since then.

Report this post

PostPosted: 10/7/11 Friday, 2:51 pm 

Hmm, there is a connection between ozone treatment and cell metabolism. I will post back when i have more info about it.

Report this post