Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

In Search of Best Lipoma Treatment And Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Testing and documenting my natural treatments
PostPosted: 4/4/17 Tuesday, 8:59 pm 

Number of lipomas: 11-30
Hi Everyone,

I have had lipomas for almost 12 years now and have more than I can count.

I have had surgery once to remove some and will possibly have surgery again this year, however I am searching hard and long for a natural treatment to shrink the lipomas and avoid surgery.

Magnesium Oil
I am a member of some lipoma facebook pages and a guy on one of the pages had success with shrinking his lipomas using magnesium oil. I have purchased the same brand he used and will be applying this magnesium oil on my lipomas on my right arm for the next month in the hope to experience similar success. I am documenting my journey here and also included a screenshot of his exact facebook post about his success.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B014061PCG/13663222-20

Simple Natural Lipoma Synergy
Spending some time online I also found a product on Amazon specifically for treating lipomas. I am quite skeptical about that but nonetheless I am giving it a go for the next couple months to see if I have any changes and will document my journey here.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B01KU450EG/13663222-20

I realise that natural products like this will effect everyone differently, but it would be great to hear if these products helped anyone else in their journeys to finding a suitable treatment.

CKB

Last edited by matt on Thu Apr 06, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Added direct links to Amazon instead.

Profile Send private message  

Re: Testing and documenting my natural treatments
PostPosted: 4/17/17 Monday, 9:52 am 
Master Member

Thanks for sharing CKB, good luck on your journey!
It'd be great if you keep this board posted

Profile Send private message