Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

In Search of Best Lipoma Treatment And Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next

Re: This is how I cured my lipoma
PostPosted: 9/12/11 Monday, 6:49 pm 
Has anyone tried to fasting?or water-fasting?
Everywhere i read about fasting it says that in a 3/4 days fasting can cramble lipoma or cyst or whatever...
Has anyone experience about that? :?:

PostPosted: 9/19/11 Monday, 3:37 pm 
Regular

come on guys! who is gonna try this? someone should,

im going traveling soon , so cant start this just yet....

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: 9/23/11 Friday, 9:21 am 

Hi,

In my research I also found out that supplements that support liver function work best at reducing or even eliminating lipoma.

Personally, I've gone the clean food way - meaning to reduce the toxins I put into my body, and eating lots of fresh foods which help liver function.

The more processed stuff I put into my body, the less my liver is able to cope. Producing the fatty lumps is just my body's response to not being able to expel the toxins.

Lemon, turmeric and similar detoxifying substances really help clean your body of the toxins that cause the lipomas. It might take a little longer, but the results are long term.

I wish you all the success in the world in getting rid of these ugly bumps.

Last edited by matt on Fri Oct 07, 2011 7:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Removed the url to the site because it got hacked or something? UPDATE: Seems to be ok again.

PostPosted: 9/23/11 Friday, 3:54 pm 
Lipoma Guru

Number of lipomas: 61-100
I see you are marketing an ebook in your site too. How did you find it helpful? Does it only repeat what you have said? And why should anyone buy it? Have you been able to shrink or remove your lipomas without surgery?

You mention such treatment options as:

Surgical Removal
Liposuction
Steroid injection
Lemon juice
Castor oil
Flaxseed oil
Turmeric
Green, leafy vegetables
Avoid fatty foods
Avoid sugar and white flour

Which of these have you successfully tried?

Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!

PostPosted: 9/23/11 Friday, 9:57 pm 

Hi heathercory,
I see you have done a lot of research just like the rest of us. I guess the only difference is that if we find out what works to cure these, then we will just tell everybody instead of trying to make money with book sales. Dont feel too guilty though, Im sure that nobody with a brain will be buying that book of yours. Please dont use this forum to market your products. Taking advantage of desperate people says alot about your character. Its a shame that medicine and health became a money generating business. To all other lipoma sufferers- Please stay positive. I truly feel that good things will happen for us soon. Dont lose hope

PostPosted: 9/23/11 Friday, 10:51 pm 

Number of lipomas: 31-60
Well said Charlupa, i couldn't have say it better myself.

PostPosted: 9/25/11 Sunday, 2:15 am 

Hi Matt,

Cleaning out my gut has had best the effect for me. The domino effect is that the liver has less cleaning up to do, and can process toxins better.

Topical solutions with turmeric and castor oil help reduce, but it wasn't until I stuck to a decent diet that I've seen better results.

Most recently, I've gone vegan (easier than it sounds!), and I feel so much better. It's been just over a month without any animal products, and I haven't had any re-growths.

The book on the site also advocates natural methods, and as I and others have said, it's such an individual thing - everyone's body responds differently. For some, one trip to the surgeon, and it's all over. For others, surgery is not the end, as they keep recurring. Yet others have success with a vitamin regime.

I wish everyone the best in their self-education and quest to conquer this.

PostPosted: 9/25/11 Sunday, 2:23 am 

Dear Charlupa and mr_after,

Yes I have researched too, and shared what works for me.

It is not a short term fix. Eliminate processed foods and animal products. Support your liver eliminate toxins. This gets rid of the root cause, rather than trying to fix the symptoms.

Find a doctor who will work with you on the causes and who is sympathetic to a holistic way of solving the problem.

All the best.

PostPosted: 9/25/11 Sunday, 9:24 am 

Hi heathercory,
Thank you for posting. Im sorry if I am wrong about you, but people are paid to go to forums like this one and lie about having a disease to sell products. I think these people are the lowest form of humans that exist. I agree that each person may have different results. If you are in fact a lipoma sufferer i am sorry and I am happy that you are having success. I hope your success continues. It just seems quite strange that you also post a link where a book is being sold.

PostPosted: 9/25/11 Sunday, 7:15 pm 
Charlupa wrote:
Hi heathercory,
I see you have done a lot of research just like the rest of us. I guess the only difference is that if we find out what works to cure these, then we will just tell everybody instead of trying to make money with book sales. Dont feel too guilty though, Im sure that nobody with a brain will be buying that book of yours. Please dont use this forum to market your products. Taking advantage of desperate people says alot about your character. Its a shame that medicine and health became a money generating business. To all other lipoma sufferers- Please stay positive. I truly feel that good things will happen for us soon. Dont lose hope

LOL Charlupa tell it like it is.

If there were a known treatment, we'd not be trying every quack cure under the sun.

We've also learned to smell a con artist or someone out to make a quick buck off of someone else's misery.

Beware anyone claiming to "melt" lipomas. If melting lipomas, how do you avoid "melting" the arms, legs or areas that contain them?

PostPosted: 9/26/11 Monday, 6:47 pm 
Hello,
I have a 3cm lipomain the crook of my left arm. Bingn says the doctor. Diet and excersise did not make it go. I am starting a 21day water fast, with 10 day ease off today. I will let you know how it goes. Has anyone tried a water fast to remove their lipoma? Thanks.

PostPosted: 9/27/11 Tuesday, 2:40 pm 
Lipoma Guru

Hi Yolanda!

I remember reading about diets and lipomas but unfortunally all the ones I have confronted have so far failed. Lipomas may become softer and even decrease in size but often nothing happens.

Still I hope you'll do better, please share! :)

Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!

PostPosted: 9/27/11 Tuesday, 11:44 pm 

Number of lipomas: 2-10
Sounds more like a cyst or possibly a parasite infection. Search Google for "cyst granules yellow blood". This doesn't sound like any type of lipoma that I've ever read about. It seems more likely that it's something other than a lipoma, than for fat cells to somehow become granular and then somehow actually break through the surface.

Darryl

PostPosted: 10/2/11 Sunday, 4:50 am 
Durable wrote:
anyone trying this treatment?! would be good to know if anyone is gonna start this soon*`?

No more speculating. Here we go. The goal is to "completely remove" one lipoma from my body as the original poster "kenneth" as notoriously claimed. I have multiple lipomas so it will be easy to see if this cocktail has any effect.

I just bought the four ingredients, however, they weren't all available in the increments Kenneth specified (100mg,250mg).

MSM Powder 4000mg
(Alpha) Lipoic Acid 200mg (the manufacture removed "alpha" from the label but lists "alpha lipoic acid" as the main ingredient on the back.
Acetyl-L-Caritine 500mg
CoQ10 100mg

All these ingredients were purchased at the Herb Room in Santa Cruz, California.

Daly Dosage: alpha lipoic acid 1 tablet w/food, CoQ10 2 tablets, Acetyl-L-Caritine 1 tablet, MSM 1 heaping spoon full diluted in water.

I'll use this thigh as a test subject.
The first lipoma closest to the measuring tape is measured at about 2.5 inches.

Lots of nicely defined lipomas with plenty of smaller ones scattered.

As of this morning October 1st, 2011 I've begone treatment using the four ingredients listed above. The experiment will continue for at least 1 month and possibly a second month depending on results. I will update with at least one post checking in 1 month from now.

Other info:
I'm a white male, 215 pounds, 5ft 9.5in tall.

Background:
Right now, I'm recovering from surgery. I had 3 lipomas removed, 1 large and 2 small, paying about $1000. Insurance won't cover because it's considered cosmetic, which is bullshit when someone has as many I do.

How you like them apples? A 7cm lipoma freshly removed from my the side of my stomach. As you can see, I'm quite serious about finding a cure. That said, I'd be happy with something —ANYTHING— that prevents or controls lipomas. There are a number non-commercial "lipoma cures" from folks online, but they never offer photographic proof. Touting a cure to people who are desperate for a cure has become a cliche and their BS needs to be exposed. But maybe Kenneth has something... probably not... but who knows. After all, our lipomas aren't getting any smaller so here it goes...

Please add helpful comments to make this as meaningful a trial as possible. I'm doing this for us. Thanks. -Honey Badger

PostPosted: 10/2/11 Sunday, 7:39 am 
Lipoma Guru

What a magnificient post Honey Badger! :shock:

This is exactly what we need. Thank you so much! :)

I'm also planning to take photos of my lipomas. I actually had a trauma to my triceb. And almost everytime I develop a lipoma to that exact place. So this time, I took a photo of the hematoma, and let's see if I get a new lipoma to that spot this time too.

BTW my thighs look very similar to yours.

I'm happy to have found people who think the same way as I do. We do not like to complain about every little detail but get to it. I have personally spent hundreds of euros to different supplements. Well, they haven't cured me yet but I still have hope. And in the end if we do nothing, we will never be cured.

Please keep us posted how it goes.

PostPosted: 10/2/11 Sunday, 1:41 pm 
Regular

Great honeybadger!

finally someone tries this !

have u writtin down the exact size? a tip is putting the ruler right beside and squezzing the lipoma, so we get to see the shape of if right beside the measurments, a little easier to read the size of it that way, try to keep track if possible of more than one if possible, and maybe on different locations? from alot smaller to the big one on your leg. hopefully some reduction in size will be apparent after this trial cure.

we will never know unless we give this a try=D

PostPosted: 10/2/11 Sunday, 5:54 pm 
Durable wrote:
Have u writtin down the exact size?

For the record: the large lipoma seen closest to the tape measure is 2.5 inches. The smaller lipoma (not pictured) on my left tricep is .75 inches. I'll have to ask someone else to photograph.

It feels good to be trying something new, even if it maybe a lie. Keeping my fingers crossed. -HB

PostPosted: 10/2/11 Sunday, 9:19 pm 
wishing you the best of luck HoneyBadger.

By the way, did you have a cosmetic surgeon remove the lipomas, or other?

Did they use large stitches due to the size or location?

I read on Klaus' blog that emu oil may help with the scars, if that is any help.

Again, good luck.

PostPosted: 10/2/11 Sunday, 10:34 pm 
Laura wrote:
...did you have a cosmetic surgeon remove the lipomas, or other?

I had a general family physician remove the lipomas. I can't recommend him until I work out a problem with the pricing. He said $150 for a large and $85 for small lipomas with a $200 setup fee. For 1 large and 2 small that adds up to $520 not $1000. As for scars I'm not very concerned at this point. My logic is i can lie about a scar but I can't lie about a bump. I have been putting Neosporen over the cuts and protecting it with bandages. I'm just so glad to have the large one gone at this point.

I will say that I had mixed feeling after looking at my massive lipoma on the surgical table. Sure I cursed the hellish thing, but at the same time it was a normal cell at one point. What went wrong... Purely genetic? I'm not so sure.

PostPosted: 10/9/11 Sunday, 6:07 pm 
Water Fast Update - So I am on day 14 of my 21 day water fast and I have to say, lost of "crap" came out of me and I feel better. Lots of energy. The small Lipomas, less than a cm, on my right leg are gone. The large lipoma on my arm has shrunk 1 cm per my dr ultra sound. The dr said it may not go completely away during this fast, another may be needed or it may not go away at all depending on what my body thinks is most important to fix. But This is good news to me. The lipoma has definately flattened out. And this arm lipoma is "encapsulated" which makes it harder for the body to use not like the smaller ones in the leg.

Last edited by matt on Mon Oct 10, 2011 6:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Yolanda, I created you your own thread: Water Fasting Working! Please continue updating your success to there, thx!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 173 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9  Next