Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

An Ongoing Search For Lipoma Treatment And Lipoma Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
  Print view | E-mail friend

Re: This is how I cured my lipoma
PostPosted: 11/4/11 Friday, 2:03 pm 
hey HoneyBadger,

Was wondering if you've noticed any changes in your lipomas after taking the ingredients for just over a month now?

Thanks.

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/15/11 Tuesday, 12:48 am 

Number of lipomas: 2-10
Hi all,

This is IGotLipoma, a 28-year-old male living in Raleigh, North Carolina. I just joined this forum in desperate search of a herbal cure to my lipoma. I've got two or maybe three lipomas in my whole body and a really annoying one on my lower neck. I first started noticing the one on my neck 4 years ago when the lump appeared on my neck. Since then, it has grown to a lipoma 0.8 inch in diameter and maybe 0.4-0.5 inch sticking out. Over the course of time, I've noticed that my diet and daily exercise routine has had an impact on the size of lipoma with a low fat diet and intense exercise shrinking it size but not totally making it disappear. I don't know of any one in my family with lipoma history but I should also mention that I was treated for acne with Accutane several years ago. I reckon that should have had some bad effects on my liver functions and enzymes and I've read on-line some sources reporting lipoma as side effect.

Anyway, thank to all your posts, I've got to know a lot more about anti-oxidants and detoxing liver. The reason I'm posting here is that I'm seriously thinking to try Kenneth's recommended combination of supplements soon but I'm still researching to know more.

Thank you for sharing your knowledge and information! :)

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: 11/15/11 Tuesday, 6:38 am 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 61-100
Hi there IGotLipoma and welcome aboard! :)

I had too a neck lipoma few years back. It was located on the frontside so I decided to have it surgically removed. The good thing about neck lipomas and surgery is that the skin is usually so thin that after a couple of years it's very hard to distinct the scar. Mine is almost invisible. I just wish the case was so with other parts of my body...

Btw I ate some antibiotic (can't recall the brand) for my acne when I was a teenager. I don't remember whether is was before or after I noticed my first lipoma at the age of 17.

And to your courage, I definitely believe there is a herbal treatment available atleast to some cases of lipomas and lipomatosis. Some have already had success with different supplements but I have yet to find the one that would eliminate my first lipoma completely. But I'm quite confident it will happen some time soon :)

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/16/11 Wednesday, 7:32 pm 
Regular

Honey Badger.

been a while now since you started your treatment. notice anything?

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/16/11 Wednesday, 9:34 pm 

Durable wrote:
ALabama:

hows it going? you feeling anything?

===

I immediately went and bought the stuff he said and nothing like he said happened would happen. He said it should become "mushy" and then eventually go away. It didn't work for me after a couple of months so I stopped taking the supplements.

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/17/11 Thursday, 5:02 pm 
I think that the only hope we have is WATER FASTING...
NO PILLS
NO HERB
NO NOTHING
Just make your body eat itself...
3/4 Days water only e maybe a replay of hat after two months...

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/17/11 Thursday, 5:31 pm 

kingluca82 wrote:
NO PILLS
NO HERB
NO NOTHING

===

How does one survive on water only? Wouldn't it come back once you start eating again?

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/17/11 Thursday, 8:10 pm 
alabama2012 wrote:
kingluca82 wrote:
NO PILLS
NO HERB
NO NOTHING

===

How does one survive on water only? Wouldn't it come back once you start eating again?

3/4 days are a very little time so you can survive well...
People do that for a month or more...
Look at Yolanda post few days ago...She is doing that for 21 days and some lipoma is gone
When there are gone you can make a diet to control that...

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/22/11 Tuesday, 6:05 am 

Number of lipomas: 2-10
The only way is to do excision of the lipoma.no medication whether alopathy,homeopathy can cure it.don't worry it's a simple operation.

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/22/11 Tuesday, 3:47 pm 

Jameyabc wrote:
The only way is to do excision of the lipoma.no medication whether alopathy,homeopathy can cure it.don't worry it's a simple operation.

Most valuable contribution. I believe most forums members did not know that! Thanks for opening our eyes!

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/28/11 Monday, 8:27 am 

Number of lipomas: 31-60
Hello, just want to put in my opinion and situation, I am 27, not a doctor or anything. I got my first lipoma when I was 19 on my lower back. I got it cut out and then they started growing everywhere, legs, arms, back, chest, stomach. Why they spread like wild fire? Who knows? After doing research for years, I came across Biospecifics which makes injectable medications for certain issues and they are testing them on lipomas in humans and dogs. You can google it and I am just saying this just in case some people do not know of this company. I am hopefull that they will be successfull in at least noticablly shrinking them. I would think by injecting a medication right into the lipomas locations would be far more productive in reducing them then taking herbals at least in the short term. I find it hard to believe that herbals can get rid of lipomas completely especially the big ones but I am sure they can assist with finding the root problem. But realistically, I think finding out what can shrink these is more of a goal we can get to.

Anyway, I do have family that have lipomas as well, some worse than others, so it has to have a direct affect on our heredity, lifestyles and of course our own bodies immune/waste systems. For me after high school, I stoped being athletic, started smoking, and drinking. Perhaps my healthier young lifestyle kept the lipomas at bay even though its most likely hereditary. Its Like my body changed because of my dramatic own change. These 3 can have a direct influence that will nullify the way my body functions. That has to be the connection, at least in my case. On my body, some lipomas get larger over time while others stay the same size. As far as surgical removal goes, I think it is the best way to get rid of the lipomas that are more tender and noticable. So I would think for now, just get rid of the ones that are the most annoying by surgery and do your best to make the scars minimal. You will feel better.

One more thought. The main thing that is causing these lipomas is what we put in to our bodies, mainly food, drink.... probably even ingested medications, because its supposedly fat right? I don't think air quality or things that are exposed to the skin will cause these. I think fasting is more beneficial to get rid of these lipomas than we think but fasting is not easy by all means. Fasting research should be done before attempting because certain people cannot fast. Most of what fasting does is give your body a chance to recover from digesting food all the time and rebooting while the water or juice you drink flushes you out. You can go without food for a while. I did a fast for 3 days with mainly fresh juice and no food and I was okay. Please share your thoughts....

Report this post

PostPosted: 11/28/11 Monday, 9:16 am 
Master Member

Hi there manofsteel! Thanks for your contribution.

You are right that the quickest and the most effective way to get rid of lipomas currently is surgery. Some people just don't like the outcome of it because it can leave unwanted scarring.

Injections are definitely a new approach and the one you mentioned has been discussed before on this board in few threads like

* Injectable Collagenase reduced lipoma by 93% an average
* BioSpecifics to start studies of human & canine lipomas
* Xiaflex lipoma treatment

It'll take a long time before this treatment is available to the public. It has taken already years for the Kythera Pharmaceuticals ATX-101 injection to become available. And it will probably still take some years before it is in market.

Still, these injections will always be "just treatments" not cures. This is why some of us are willing to try alternative medicine and methods. We do not yet know what causes lipomas but if you read the threads called What causes lipomas and What Causes Lipomatosis, I and others will give you some interesting views and points about heredity as well as other causes.

Please stay tooned!

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 2/8/12 Wednesday, 7:48 am 
Hi Everyone,
I have a bunch of Lipomas all over my body; mainly on my limbs. I started getting them in my mid 20's on my LH arm legs then slowly started in corresponding locations on my RH side limbs and mid torso. I was going to see a Doctor (Dr. Zachary Gerut) in New York who conducted the Phase 1 FDA Lipoma Study. He was injecting Collagenase into the Lipoma Cells and it seemed to work excep I had more than 1 cell clumped next to each other so the ones that were injected shrunk but the ones surrounding it grew as did the other ones in areas that weren't injected. I have been doing some research and reading up on more natural ways of treating the lipomas through diet and nutrition and it seems plausible. There is also a book out there "Cure Lipomas" and I don't know if anyone on this forum has bought it or shared any information from that book but I'm curious. A have access to lots of supplements as a distributor so I'm definitely willing to try any/ all of those supplements mentioned in prior posts. I am an aircraft technician and my Chiropractor has told me that many other people in my field of work have Lipomas. Maybe it's the environment we are in with all the fumes and chemicals. I would really like to find out the cause of this condition. Since the New Year is upon us, I will start with a Detox Cleanse, improve my diet and try some supplements to see if I can impact the Lipomas. Another co-worker of mine who has the Lipomas is in great shape and very lean, yet he still has them so losing a lot of fat/ weight just makes them more defined and see larger. My reasoning is if they are fat cells and grow, perhaps I can do something to shrink them. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Adam:)

Report this post

PostPosted: 2/27/12 Monday, 6:10 pm 

Been taking both Alpha Lipoic Acid, Acetyl-L-Carnitine daily for 5 years... No change on lipomas.

Report this post

PostPosted: 3/7/12 Wednesday, 11:32 am 
IF YOUR LIPOMA IS ENCAPSULATED IT'S POINTLESS TO HAVE IT SURGICALLY REMOVED BECAUSE ONE, SOMETIMES TWO GROW RIGHT NEXT TO THE INCISION SITE. DR. HERBST SAYS TO STOP EATING ALL DAIRY PRODUCTS, RED MEAT, PORK AND TURKEY. I AM TRYING A MOSTLY RAW (ALL BUT CRUCIFEROUS VEGETABLES BECAUSE I TEND TO HAVE A LOW THYROID) VEGETABLE, FRUIT, NUTS AND SEEDS DIET. I HAVE HEARD THE GERSON CLINIC HAS SUCCESS WITH ELIMINATING TUMORS BUT IT'S IN MEXICO AND ALL OUT OF POCKET EXPENSE. I AM ELIMINATING PLASTIC CONTAINERS ETC. AND DRINKING PURIFIED WATER. I WAS A VEGETARIAN (LACTO-OVO) FOR ALMOST 10 YRS BECAUSE I FELT INSTINCTIVELY THAT I WAS NOT PROCESSING ANIMAL FATS PROPERLY AND I STOPPED GETTING NEW LIPOMAS.

Report this post

PostPosted: 3/7/12 Wednesday, 11:55 am 
Master Member

Not true for most of the time. Sometimes it does indeed happen but more often no new lipomas will grow to the exact spot or next to the incision site if the procedure is done properly (not breaking the lipoma and/or leaving parts behind).

Contradictory to this are the the non-encapsulated lipoma masses.

Report this post

PostPosted: 3/19/12 Monday, 8:52 pm 

Number of lipomas: 11-30
Quote:
matt stated:
I'm also planning to take photos of my lipomas. I actually had a trauma to my triceb. And almost everytime I develop a lipoma to that exact place. So this time, I took a photo of the hematoma, and let's see if I get a new lipoma to that spot this time too.

Matt, you mentioned this on a previous post and this is something I have been wondering about for a while now. Do you think that lipomas form as a type of response to tissue trauma? I don't mean severe trauma, but possibly micro-tears in the tissue. It seems to me that I have seen lipomas on body builders. I have been in moderately good shape my whole life, and I have been exercising, mainly by weight training since I was a teenager. I noticed my first lipoma on one of my thighs when I was in my late teens. Leg training was my passion I was always very thin, and I wanted to be more shapely, even being muscular would have been an acceptable alternative (I'm female). Most of my lipomas are on my legs. I have a few on my butt and arms also. I am 44 years old, and I still weight train. I guess I just wonder if for some people lipomas are a response to something physical as opposed to diet related. Your thoughts? By the way, I had a lipoma surgically removed from my thigh, up near my bikini line, to see what the scar would look like--not good by the way, and another, very uneven lipoma grew next to/on top of it.

Report this post

PostPosted: 4/22/12 Sunday, 5:31 pm 
Hi
As there are so many products out there, it may be to adverse for us to try them all, that is why it is important for all of us to share the results.

I have created a website to help get some review and advice on some of the different Lipoma treatments out there.
www lipoma biz

I have had 6 lipoma's removed through surgery, left some scars which I do not mind about, however the older i get the longer these scars will take to heal if i decide to now have some more removed. I would really like to find a solution which is less invasive.

Wish u all the best of luck and remember try check out lipoma biz

Lipomabiz

Matt adds:
I created a better source for now.

Last edited by matt on Mon Apr 23, 2012 10:17 am, edited 3 times in total.
Please at least register if you are going to promote your site. So far it looks very empty, I hope you will write an awful lot more useful content before advertising your site. Thx.

Report this post

PostPosted: 4/29/12 Sunday, 1:57 am 
kingluca82 wrote:
Has anyone tried to fasting?or water-fasting?
Everywhere i read about fasting it says that in a 3/4 days fasting can cramble lipoma or cyst or whatever...
Has anyone experience about that? :?:

I used to fast 3-4 times per year for 3-4 days & I still have all but one of my lipomas. They run in my family, BTW, and skip a generation. My brother & I both have had them since our twenties, but mom does not. her dad did...I had one lipoma surgically removed because it was painful & starting to compress the femoral nerve... Biopsy results were benign, as expected. So has anyone actually tried this "cure"? I've been thinking about cold laser treatments since they are being used for lipolysis.

Report this post

PostPosted: 4/29/12 Sunday, 11:31 am 
Regular

qualitygeek wrote:
They run in my family, BTW, and skip a generation. My brother & I both have had them since our twenties, but mom does not. her dad did...

That is interesting. Are you sure your mother doesn't have any lipomas at all? Lipomatosis is thought to be autosomal dominant, so it couldn't in theory skip a generation. But the severity can vary and perhaps your mother's case is so mild, you haven't noticed it? The other option is that in your case the heredity pattern would be different for some reason, but I would assume that is quite exceptional.

Would appreciate if you could answer this survey about your experiences with lipomatosis. Thank you!

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 161 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next