Tune in. Never miss
an important update!
Your Name
Your Email
Lipoma Board

An Ongoing Search For Lipoma Treatment And Lipoma Cure

What is Lipoma Board? A forum and community offering information, alternative treatments, resources and support concerning lipomas, lipomatosis and other related conditions. Surgery shouldn't be the only option! Lipomas are fatty tumors under the skin. Read more >>

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Triphala

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
  Print view | E-mail friend

This is how I cured my lipoma
PostPosted: 7/29/11 Friday, 8:57 am 
Hi everyone!

I cured my golfball-sized lipoma on my shoulder blade in less than two months. After many years of trying everything possible to get rid of it, it finally discovered a combination of supplements that really worked. My lipoma has not only shrunk, but it is completely GONE! I just started a blog to share my story and tell people about what helped me get rid of my lipoma

Any comments are more than welcome in the blog. I'd also be glad to answer any questions.

Last edited by matt on Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
I removed your blog's link since you didn't really update it but just named the products.

Report this post

Re: This is how I cured my lipoma
PostPosted: 7/29/11 Friday, 11:06 am 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 61-100
Hi Kenneth,

I really hope you received help from these products! I must say I know very little about

Alpha Lipoic Acid

Coenzyme Q10

MSM

Acetyl-L-Carnitine

but I have to investigate them some more.

All-in-all, I do think it's possible to have some effect to lipomas by intaking certain supplements. Everyone should still do their own judging and be skeptical.

Cheers,
matt

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: 7/29/11 Friday, 11:19 am 
Yes of course, it absolutely is good to be sceptical and please remove the affiliate codes or buy the products from anywhere you can find them. I just wanted to link to the exact products I used myself as I bought them from iHerb myself, because without the links I probably would get questions about which exact products I used anyway.

For me this was just such a miracle that I really can't even believe it yet and just want to spread the word. Don't know if it was the combination of supplements or just one of them, but as I say in my blog my golfball-sized lipoma is now completely gone only two months after starting to take the supplements. Decided on the combination after extensive research on the Internet.

My hopes of ever getting rid of my lipoma were pretty low after trying out many kinds of remedies and supplements during the years. Really hope this could help someone else also.

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/29/11 Friday, 11:31 am 
Master Member

Hi Kenneth,

what made you to select these exact products?

Matt has dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. Has tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. Open to any bit of information. Matt's lipoma prevention supplements. Matt uses Emu oil for scars. Latest test with Triphala.

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/29/11 Friday, 11:48 am 
I wanted to find supplements that assist the liver, work as antioxidants, help dissolve fats and help produce glutathione in the body. I also found out that for example Alpha-Lipoic-Acid and Coq10 work synergistically in the body. I wanted to assist my liver in detoxing and at the same time dissolve the fat deposit. I also read a lot about gluthatione and believed it could be an important factor in curing lipomas. I hoped for the lipoma to slowly shrink and probably get a bit smaller, but what actually happened was that it first got a bit sore and the fat deposit slowly burst out through the skin. Something that was pretty nasty, but very satisfying at the same time :)

I've tried many supplements before that have been recommended for lipomas, but with no effect. This time I decided not to find information on lipomas, but just to use my own logic to choose the supplements. "If this works like this for that, then could it possible work also for lipomas?" I found probably 7-8 supplements i considered interesting, but decided to start with these four. Seems like the four were enough, at least for me.

For more information about the supplements, I guess google can provide a better answer than me.

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/29/11 Friday, 11:57 am 
Master Member

Ok, thanks.

But I want to make one thing clear, lipomas don't and can't "burst" through the skin, cysts do. They are not the same. Lipomas are not attached to the skin but are subcutaneous.

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/29/11 Friday, 12:06 pm 
I know and that's what I read myself also. All I know is that the doctors have called it a lipoma, no biopsy done though and I also know that the stuff that came out definetly was fat and looked exactly like pictures of removed lipomas looks like. Except that is came in smaller pieces, the biggest one maybe the size of a small pea. It did not burst at once, but came out slowly during a month or so. I wouldn't believe it myself either if it wasn't for it actually happening to me. Of course I could be absolutely wrong and in that case I'm sorry for having taken your time.

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/29/11 Friday, 3:01 pm 
Regular

hi there!
very interesting information, do you have any photos of how your lipomas looked like? would be interesting it htey are similar to what i have,

but if it were to burst out of the skins sounds a abit weird... being that mine are under the skin and not really attached...

very interesting, and i will read your blogg=D

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/29/11 Friday, 3:16 pm 
Regular

checked out one product lipoic acid, was cheaper on a swedish site,
http://www.terraternal.com/Products/Pro ... zAodySOXWA and 300 mg tablets,

so could be good for anyone interested to look for the products elsewhere.

btw: thanks kenneth for the information, could we see some before and after pics?

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/29/11 Friday, 3:46 pm 

Number of lipomas: 31-60
I really hope a couple of this forum will try those supplement. If i were not engage in a couple of supplement i would have try it. This is a really great news. For me, it's really hard not to think about those disgusting lipomas. I tried so many things to make them disappeard . Im waiting for the results of the member of this forum who will try those.

Report this post

PostPosted: 7/30/11 Saturday, 11:31 am 

Hello Kenneth!

I got some questions for u, it would help a lot if u can answer them!

1. You had only one lipoma or multiple?
2. You had it diagnosed as a lipoma? If so, what kind of lipoma was it (angiolipoma,... etc)
3. To the touch the lipoma felt soft or hard?
4. Was the lipoma movable under the skin or not?
5. Which area of the body was the lipoma located?
6. Did u experience any pain while touching the lipoma?
7. Did u had any lipoma history in your family?

Thanks for sharing the good news with us kenneth!

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/1/11 Monday, 3:59 pm 
Regular

anyone try to comment on his "blogg" ? i tried but coudnt... ask him to answer some of our questions, as he seems to be a "post and run" guy=P

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/1/11 Monday, 6:53 pm 

Number of lipomas: 31-60
I was going to ask if anybody tried to buy those products. I must admit i wasn't sure if it was legit or not. But who would waste time to do a web site for a disease that affect 0.00001% of the population. I just hope somebody else try those products and say it work!

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/2/11 Tuesday, 8:53 am 
Master Member

Number of lipomas: 0
Hi Kenneth,

I read your comment to this product and your inspiration, but why you haven't answered the question asked by sjohn? Of course in USA in Europe and in Australia everybody would be happy to find a product which really will help us to get rid of them for ever. But this is a dream today. therefore I hide people or better idiots to proclaima product without any experience that this help against Lipoma-Tumors. I think we all made the experience with this Thai product. The FDA Thai has not responded to my letters of proof this product. We know this country is corrupt, so we can not await a lot. But if our communication is working, we can eliminate these people.
So please answer the question.

Regards

Klaus

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/3/11 Wednesday, 10:49 am 
Hi,

Sorry I've not been here answering the questions. I'm no expert on these issues, far from it and I'm not in this to make any money. Just wanted to get the word out about what worked for me as I was anxious myself for many years. That's why I put up the blog and wrote to this board. I'm not claiming this works for sure or not promising anything. Just saying I took these supplements and don't have the lump on my back anymore. That's why I'm not actively on the forum either, because this is not a problem for me anymore. I'll not be writing anything more on my blog just wanted to have the information available online so that people can find it. What I would want is for people to try these supplements and then post their experiences. Of course it could be that this doesn't work for anyone else and I just got "cured" for some other reason, whatever that is. Please by the products from anywhere you can find them. I also have to say that I can't be 100% sure it was a lipoma as no biposy was ever made. Here's the answers to sjohns' questions.

1. You had only one lipoma or multiple?

Only one, about the size of a golfball

2. You had it diagnosed as a lipoma? If so, what kind of lipoma was it (angiolipoma,... etc)

No biopsy ever made, a couple of doctors just told me it's a lipoma and that it's nothing to worry about. They could of course have been wrong and it was a cyst or something

3. To the touch the lipoma felt soft or hard?

I'd say it felt like rubber. Not hard, but not soft either. After taking the supplements it became very soft.

4. Was the lipoma movable under the skin or not?

It was not attached to anything

5. Which area of the body was the lipoma located?

On my shoulderblade

6. Did u experience any pain while touching the lipoma?

No pain at all

7. Did u had any lipoma history in your family?

No

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/3/11 Wednesday, 7:45 pm 
Regular

thanks alot for your reply kenneth!

good thing you came back to us and replied. IF it isn't to much to ask, could you come back every now and then to answer questions? you are the one that came up with this cure, so i guess some of us will have some questions while we are on the cure.

you yourself have had lipoma, so you know how important this cure is for us. would be real nice if you hung around, even though you are cured now.

So My next question do other members: Who is gonna give this cure a go? fill us in!=D

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/5/11 Friday, 5:50 pm 

Kenneth's answers feel honest and i believe he did some good.

I forgot to ask him for how long did he "carry" the lipoma and how long did it take to reach full growth.

Nevertheless, i cannot recall of a benign tumor that can last for years (he mentioned that he carried it for years) besides a lipoma. Anyone know of anything else that does last this long, besides lipomas?

If it was indeed a lipoma, what kind of a lipoma was it; Most of the lipomas do feel rubbery. So let's assume it was a benign, single, once in a lifetime lipoma.

I would also like to ask if any other parts of his body were affected by the treatment. Did his normal fat became softer or not, did his skin felt or smell differently; Did any of his biological functions change during the treatment (eg. had more energy,slept better etc?).

I ask these questions because, if indeed he managed to remove a lipoma without surgery, that means that his lipoma became bioavailable. It also means that the lipoma was hanging there waiting for "something". That "something" came when he started taking one (or a combo) of the supplements.

But what really intrigues me is the fact that some fat started pouring out of his skin. Some pictures would definitely help here but something like that would indicate that, at least in his case, the lipoma might have been cause by some skin malfunction (i have read before that lipomas are formed as a cause of certain skin inabilities such as the skin being unable to remove certain type of toxic substances).

I don't have time to do more research on the subject atm, but it would be great if anyone shared any info on the related supplements.

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/5/11 Friday, 7:06 pm 
What the OP describes sounds like a boil, not a lipoma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boil

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/6/11 Saturday, 8:53 am 

Guest wrote:
What the OP describes sounds like a boil, not a lipoma.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boil

How did that came to you? Which of the characteristics he described made you reach this assumption? Boils are pus-filled, totally unmovable, tender (and not rubbery) and also very painfull and i think he would notice that! :) Plus the doctors told him (without performing a biopsy) that it was a lipoma. Well they might have been wrong but it is not hard to tell the difference between a boil and a lipoma...

Report this post

PostPosted: 8/10/11 Wednesday, 11:35 pm 
Regular

anyone trying this treatment?! would be good to know if anyone is gonna start this soon*`?

Report this post

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 154 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next