HOPEFUL AT LEAST FOR THE MOMENT (fingers crossed)

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

NUBY3
Number of lipomas: 11-30

HOPEFUL AT LEAST FOR THE MOMENT (fingers crossed)

Post by NUBY3 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:25 pm

Hello everyone. I found my first lipoma when I was about 20 or 21, and then another soon after. I have grown a few more here or there, and I just had 4 removed in December. (am almost 32 now) I had a large growth spurt over the last few years that coincided perfectly with an increase in training and a massive increase in the use of protein supplements. (I am an endurance athlete and I also lift weights) Since I have cleaned up my diet by eating LOADS of fresh fruits and veggies, limiting my animal protein to mostly fish (sushi) and occasional chicken, doing a shot of wheat grass/spirulina/chlorella/apple cider vinegar/flax seed oil every day, taking lots of antioxidants including alpha lipoic acid, green tea extract, acai extract, and plenty of antioxidant vitamins A,C, and E, MSM, and supplementing digestive enzymes (I use Digest Gold from enzymedica) as well as zinc, and milk thistle for the liver, and extra D-3, I have not seen any further growth or had any new lipomas show up. For a while there, when I was eating lots of ice cream and junk food and taking WAY too much protein supplements and sports supplements, it seemed they were growing like crazy. So that's good. I read a report that someone with Dercum's Disease had taken the combination of turmeric (curcumin), black pepper (pipperin), and serrapeptase enzyme, and that after taking the combination of those three things for OVER A YEAR, most of the smaller lipomas had gone and others had shrunk and were shrinking. So, two months ago I started turmeric and serrapeptase, and just yesterday I switched from turmeric powder to a curcumin/pipperin extract supplement. While it's very difficult to measure small changes to these things over a short period of time, one of my lipomas (the one I consider to be my newest one) has appeared to have gotten noticeably smaller over this time period. As for the others, I haven't seen a NOTICEABLE change for sure, although some of those I have had for a decade, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference. I will say for 100 % fact, that a small spur on my left wrist that I had considered to be a calcium deposit has decreased in size by at least 50%, and while it may not be a lipoma, at least I know for a fact that the serrapeptase is in my system and IS cleaning at least some parts of the house. Which is exciting to me. I want these things GONE. As I'm sure you all do. Supposedly, curcumin and pipperin work to cut off the blood supply to tumors, and when all of the tissue dies, the serrapeptase then dissolves it. So they work together. From what I understand. Hopefully I am not "seeing things", and the one lipoma HAS in fact began to dissolve. I will be continuing this treatment for at LEAST one year, and I will try to keep this board informed. Thank you all for your involvment in this board, it's comforting to hear others in the same boat.

I will add.. at the rate the lipoma and the calcium deposit appear to be shrinking, it would take at least a year or years for it to dissolve them all. I got nothin' but time.

Re: HOPEFUL AT LEAST FOR THE MOMENT (fingers crossed)

Post by Guest » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:03 am

I have also been looking into trying DCA. It has come to my attention that DCA has been proven effective in destroying lots of cancerous tumors, and that there are even cases of it destroying lipomas. The protocol is DCA+black tea(caffeine)+B1. I have been reading some pretty interesting stuff about it. Anyone else heard of this? Anyone tried it? I ordered it and I'm gonna try it.
NUBY3

Post by NUBY3 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:06 am

Guest wrote:I have also been looking into trying DCA. It has come to my attention that DCA has been proven effective in destroying lots of cancerous tumors, and that there are even cases of it destroying lipomas. The protocol is DCA+black tea(caffeine)+B1. I have been reading some pretty interesting stuff about it. Anyone else heard of this? Anyone tried it? I ordered it and I'm gonna try it.
this was me also, BTW. I had forgotten to log in. (NUBY3)
mr_after
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by mr_after » Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:13 am

What is dca? Is this a supplement? Can you give us more information please. Thanx
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:31 am

Hi NUBY3!

Thanks for posting! I have the same thoughts that you CAN actually at least slow down the growth rate of new lipomas by taking certain supplements like the ones you have taken.

I personally have not seen a single new lipoma in two years now. This happens to be the exact time period I have consumed a multitude of natural products. Also the growth rate of the existing ones has drastically slowed down. That being said, none of my lipomas have really shrunk.

But I believe there's definitely something behind this. Maybe it's because of the antimicrobial effect of many natural supplements or simply because we are taking loads of anti-oxidants that prevent inflammation - I don't know yet.

But more and more members are reporting the same as you are. I believe all of the products you mentioned have been discussed here before.

So there's no single product but a variety of different products which I believe will alleviate your symptoms. The key is to take large doses for extended periods (like one year+).

If I'm correct DCA stands for Dichloroacetic acid which in preliminary studies has shown it can slow the growth of certain tumors.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
NUBY3

Post by NUBY3 » Fri Apr 12, 2013 2:31 pm

yes, dichloroacetic acid. it is a by product of the chlorinization of water and has been proven to shrink tumors. while it works better on malignant ones, it has also been used to shrink benign ones, although I believe that the process may be a bit slower. I do not recommend anyone to try it until researched THOUROUGHLY so that all of the possible side effects are understood and the necessary precautions can be taken. In the forum at thedcasite.com, a couple of people mentioned that the stuff had gotten rid of lipomas. One man was using it for something unrelated to his lipomas, but had also seen the multiple lipomas in his arms dissolve. In large doses there can be adverse effects such as tingling in the fingers, numbness in the feet, and fatigue. These symptoms can be alleviated very quickly, however, simply by taking a day or two off, and most people adhere to a regimin of taking the stuff every other day, or on a five days on - two days off type of schedule. The half life of DCA in your body is only 24 hours. So, simply by stopping taking DCA, the side effects will lessen within a day, and the moment you notice these side effects, a break should be taken. Like I said, I do not suggest anyone else try it, that's not why I posted this. But I wanted to make you guys aware that I am trying it so that I can keep you informed about the progress of my treatment.
NUBY3

Post by NUBY3 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:56 pm

I got my DCA in today. I'm gonna do some more studying about dosage before I proceed. This stuff is not cheap. I will say, the one lipoma in my arm does certainly feel smaller now than it did several months back with the serrapeptase/curcumin/pipperin combo. I have never in my entire life been able to actually feel a noticeable difference in size in any lipoma before, so this is encouraging. I can honestly not say I can tell a difference in any of my other lipomas, but they are in spots that are a bit harder to get to, and I feel this one in particular by far the most often. It's also, as far as I know, the youngest of my lipomas so I am not sure if that makes a difference. Will keep you posted.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:45 am

Good to hear! BTW What are your dosages for your combo?
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
MarkX3
Regular
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by MarkX3 » Wed Apr 17, 2013 5:07 pm

Do you research on the following, but DO consider it:
I can provide you with supporting docs if you need it, this is sort of a quick reply.

-- There are many types of lipomas, but what is more important is distinguising between Mature and Young
Mature fat(abnormal) cells will respond differently then young ones, hence the difference in your case with the one new lipoma which shrunk more then the older ones.

1) Zinc has been proven to increase the size of lipomas, Zinc feeds lipomas. PubMed I would strongly advise you to revisit Zinc, but then again why mess with something that works???

2) Green Tea is known to slow down the fat uptake by the body.

3) To help you track the progress of a lipoma, draw a circle around it as best as you can, and an X. measure the length of each line from the "X" and write it down. Redraw this circle X when it begins to fade. Do measurements every month. What you are looking for is a trend line.

4) I found that spirulina can increase the size of lipomas. Most likely due to its Zinc content. Again reconsider Zinc if you are taking spirulina.

5) The one awesome thing that you have going for you where most do not, is that you work out. This may be a very crucial component, as FAT is used, FAT may never get the chance to be converted into lipoma type fats.

AWESOME, keep it up!
---()---()-() I'm on a path to kill off these ***&&^ Lipomas,

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:56 am

interesting notes. Thanks for your support. The turmeric and black pepper combo I am taking I bought off of amazon. it's from a company called "Me First Living" and based on the reviews I read I found it to be the most promising. I take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. It contains 500mg of organic turmeric extract-95%curcuminoids and 3mg of black pepper extract-95% pipperine. the serrapeptase, I have sort of fluctuated with my doses. I started out taking 120,000 units per day, and then after a while I upped the doses to double that and now I take 240,000 units per day with no adverse side effects. I had read that there were no complications to be expected from taking large doses, so I figured screw it. Might as well see what this stuff can do. Some days I have "mega-dosed" and taken even more, but not often. Then when I got low and ordered a new bottle I only took 120,000 again for about a week. But, for the last month, for the most part I have been taking 240,000 units per day. I am feeling the lipoma I have noticed the change in, and it used to be long enough that it went the entire length of the tip segment of my index finger, and now it is maybe half that long. Like I said, I have only really seen this sort of change in the one lipoma as far as I can tell, but at least it's something. Maybe it IS because it is the youngest. I hope the others will follow suit. I'll keep you guys posted. I have the DCA, but I haven't taken any yet. Am holding off until I learn a bit more about it. Thanks again for the support.
NUBY3

Post by NUBY3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:05 am

still haven't started the dca. haven't had time to buy a scale so i can properly measure doses. will keep you guys informed. thanks
MarkX3
Regular
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by MarkX3 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:54 pm

DCA on its own more then likely WILL NOT WORK
---()---()-() I'm on a path to kill off these ***&&^ Lipomas,
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Mon May 06, 2013 11:13 am

Hi NUBY3, great to hear you're trying stuff and it looks promising at least. Could you please post direct links to the products you're buying? Serrapeptase, curcumin/pipperin and DCA that is.

Good luck to you!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
matt
Lipoma Guru

DCA cures tumors

Post by matt » Wed Sep 18, 2013 12:45 pm

Video about DCA (Dichloroacetic acid) in cancer treatment.

The video is available also in here: http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=677_1354418535

DCA is sold on Amazon but it's not cheap:
  • Mass of Cancer Tumors Shrank by 70% in Just 3 Weeks
  • Improve Prognosis with Alternative Cancer Therapy
  • Media Reports on "Global News", "The Real Story" and Other Notable News Broadcasts
  • Clinical Studies Show Success in Cancer Trials, 2007
  • Canadian Research Team Discovers New Cancer Treatment
Here's another thread about DCA and lipomas with some testimonials.