Lipoma Injection Necrotherapy

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Lipoma Injection Necrotherapy

Post by matt » Fri Jan 22, 2016 10:08 am

As many of you know I'm a firm believer of injection therapies when it comes to solid and encapsulated lipomas. There are multiple different candidates for such:
lipoma.jpg
Lipoma Injection Therapy (image from murtagh.fhost.com.au)
If you read the above threads you will see that there are many success stories.

And now I came across this medical abstract which describes how the author injected necrotizing substances directly into the lipoma. The author recommends using substances such as Calsium chloride, ethanol 96% or formalin. The injected amount should not exceed 0.5-1 of the tumor size. The author had good results and there were no complications or recurrences during the period of four years.

Some have had success with these injection therapies but not all. It might be because no standard procedures exist among the medical doctors. The injected substancies vary in content as well as in strength. Additionally, the injected amount of the substance varies from treatment to treatment. Of course, it might also be that different persons react differently to different treatments.

A word of warning. Necrotizing tumors may have negative side effects like skin necrotizing. Ultimately, I do believe that we will find an effective injection therapy for at least the encapsulated lipomas.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Master Member

Re: Lipoma Injection Necrotherapy

Post by 251152 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:50 pm

Injection solution would be marvelous, given that no pills work so far and cutting them out leaves an equally (if not more) unsightly result. However, as you warned, if the thing actually works, then a minor error will result in healthy part being damaged as well which may have very bad consequences, unless we come up with some solution that only kills fat cells but doesn't affect the surrounding area
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/