chinese herbs

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

mr_after
Number of lipomas: 31-60

chinese herbs

Post by mr_after » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:57 pm

Hi my name is jonathan. I am 31 years old, suffering from multiple lipomas. I am trying right now chines herbs. The treatment can be found here http://www.bluepoppy.com/cfwebstorefb/i ... rr_277.pdf So far, no result but i begun the treatment like a month ago so maybe i need more patience. Did anyone try that?
Durable
Regular

Re: chinese herbs

Post by Durable » Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:12 pm

how are you taking them? did you just buy all the ingredients? and mix it together yourself?

Post by Guest » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:46 pm

I am fallowed by an acupuncturist. He adapted the recipe (http://www.bluepoppy.com/cfwebstorefb/i ... rr_277.pdf) I begun to take it like 6 week ago. I met him yesterday and he said that he will change one or two herbs. I will update on my status in the fallowing weeks.
Durable
Regular

Post by Durable » Thu Jul 14, 2011 7:33 pm

okej cool, sounds interesting. remeber to take atleast a couple of pics in the eary stage, with some sorta measurment, it might be hard for you to notice small changes, but put a coin next to it and take a pic now and then=D
mr_after

Post by mr_after » Fri Jul 15, 2011 12:00 am

Well it's hard to measure the lipomas but i when i touch it i can see if they go softer or not.
Klaus
Master Member
Number of lipomas: 0

Post by Klaus » Fri Jul 15, 2011 8:14 am

Hi mr_after

I read the press release very careful. There are still questions above these questions which are not be answered. I don't be against chinese medicine, but I'm wondering that this doctocr had not clarified by each person per Ultrasound the real numbers the sizes etc. It is all the same that people believe if they have done such and such than they suggest that after a while their lipomas had be shrinked. If I make test, I start from the bottom line, that is what I'm missing and after the test, another ultrasound test must be made before I announce anything.

I'm sorry, but that is the reallity.

Re.

Klaus
mr_after

Post by mr_after » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:50 pm

I will add to my chinese cure lecithin which is suppose to break appart the fat and i will combine this to lipase which is suppose to digest the fat. I hope that chinese herbs+lecithin+lipase will destroy those lipomas.

It will help if other like me try different supplement and post the result in this board. We got to work together people. If we try a lot of different things, i think we can have result.
mr_after

Post by mr_after » Mon Jul 25, 2011 3:51 pm

I would appreciate that a couple of you reply, so that we can organise how we buy different products to conduct test. We really need to work together if we want to succeed.

Thanx you everybondy
Durable
Regular

Post by Durable » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:57 pm

hi there!

i would more than like to help out on trying stuff.

what i am doing now,... very simple,... but just started is: Cut down on alchohol. only now i might drink a total of 4 beers (3.5%) during the weekend. or less. and drinking lemon extrakts with water. any more ideas? i dont mind taking more stuff, as long as i can get a hold of it.
Klaus
Master Member

Post by Klaus » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:54 am

Hi Durable, hi mr_after
it's fine that the interest in doing something is there, but I think we should get that better organized. It's my believe that is not good enough that somebody is doing this and this and tell that his lipomas getting softer, smaller etc. -I wrote about this subject before here- In my opinion it is necessary, that before somebody is starting a test, it should be clear on which part(s) and how many lipomas are there must be noted. Better if this part can be untralsounded before and after, so we have a clear base from each person when the test is going on. A daily record should be used and any changes should be written down.

I have done that in the past and doing this currently with apricot seeds. After two months I think we are quite better of to have more information as before.
I'm prepared to do this paper work for each person if they are willing to send me their information weekly

How that's sounds?

Re.

Klaus
mr_after

Post by mr_after » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:01 pm

Fist of all, thanx you durable and klauss, i fell less alone. Klauss, what is the ultrasound that you are talking about? Does it cost something to do it? Where are you from? I like the idea of a protocol. But then again to count how many lipomas that i have in my arms (for exemple) im not sure because it kind of discourage me to do it.

If the ultrasound is not possible ( for $ reason for exemple) well we can do it by spliting which person use this product. I suggest to use a product for at least 6 months. Right now, im using lecithin, chinese herbs and i will add lipase. So you can use other products like those http://www.electroherbalism.com/Naturop ... egimen.htm. I think the important thing when we talk about natural product is the time. It's not like pharmaceutical products where the effect take place almost immediately. We need time with it.

One last thing i suggest you to consult acupuncturist and naturopath. Usualy they can give great advise.

P.S. Sorry for my faults, english is not my first language. Those were only suggestion, im very open so don't be shy to add things. Have a nice days!
Durable
Regular

Post by Durable » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:58 pm

klause: i understand why you want different treatments to be properly documeted. and i could do so on a small scale, as Mr-after says, not all of us can get hold of a ultrasound....

my suggestion is this, let us all try different things, doesnt really matter what, just write down what your doing and preferably with some photo's as well. put a coin or something next to it to compare size.

if a treatment has no affect... well fine... wasnt to much time and money on a ultra sound..

if a treatment seems to work, we write about it here. a couple of others can try it, and if we get a couple of good results then we can do a proper test with ultra sound and stuff like that. but no real point in doing it on every little thing we gonna try..... you understand what i mean ?

Mr_after: you are not alone, trust me..... alot of us out there are people like me.... i would surf the net every now and then hoping to read about a cure... no nothing... never mind... and a couple months later do some research again.... until i found this forum... i read it for a while, and then i felt i wanted to be active and comment here*=D it feels good to write to others in the same situation.

i just hope alot of the other passive readers would write every now and then=D
Klaus
Master Member

Testing different prodcuts

Post by Klaus » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:11 am

Hi durable and others,

I can understand that not in all other countrie like Australia, the government is paying for ultrasound test if it is required by your GP. But it isn't so important to check every lipoma in once. Treat one or two, maybe in different parts. Use your wife, friend or girl friend and try as recommended a ruler or something else next to the lipoma so you can see the size and make photos.

I'm here using the follwoing information sheet:

Name: Product: Day of start: How many/often of use per day: side effects

at least each test should be 30-60 days long. Please send me than the ruslts and I will follow up this later.
I have started with apricat seeds on the 14. July and got the right dosis.
Who will enjoy me to get a better overview of all about it.

I have another question: Recently on my forum I was informed that male getting a bigger number of lipomas on different places (which are not the same as the standard lipomas) in small sizes with pain. If you are suffering from that,please let me know

Regards

Klaus
Durable
Regular

Post by Durable » Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:45 pm

hi Klaus:

i too have ordered aprikot seeds, i ordered 2 kg. how many are you taking per day?

i will start taking them and take a photo or too of some of my lipomas.

i already take lemon with water, but no pics or so. but i will start with that when i get the seeds=D

any recommend dosages`?

i have multiple lipomas spread here and there.
Klaus
Master Member

Post by Klaus » Wed Aug 03, 2011 9:03 am

Hi Durable,

ok now we have two people which will in this case un dependend of the locality and number useing apricot seeds.

I have started on 15. 07. eating 6 seeds per day. To overcome the bitter taste you can eat at the same time dry apricot fruit. This wa recommendend by a company which is growing the original seeds because in some countries there are restriction from the FDA not to provide any consumption information in regards of healing!
I had a break of 1 week, because I was ill. The test is running till 15. 09. than we will see the ultrasound tests.

Re

Klaus
Durable
Regular

Post by Durable » Wed Aug 03, 2011 8:42 pm

hi there!

i got my seeds today,
i started off with 6 of them just before dinner. do you take 6 spread out during the day or all at once? they were alot smaller than i expected.

i will try to take some photos of some of my lipomas. now in the begining.
Klaus
Master Member

Re: Apricot seed test now on.....

Post by Klaus » Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:36 am

Hi Durable,

I hope that you got the right stuff! It should be from the ChiTree and they are bitter kernels. I take 2 in the morning, lunch and dinner.
If you be interested in the content of the kernels, let me know.
Regards

Klaus
Durable
Regular

Post by Durable » Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:39 pm

dont know if it the right seeds in that way, but they are aprikot seeds and i guess they should do fine for me,

now i take 3 in the monring and 3 in the night. might go up on dosage when i feel my body is used to them, they are like the size of a big peanut.