Cure Lipoma: How To Naturally Cure And Prevent Lipoma Lumps

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Cure Lipoma: How To Naturally Cure And Prevent Lipoma Lumps

Post by matt » Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:30 pm

Soooo...

I finally bought the infamous book called Cure Lipoma: How To Naturally Cure And Prevent Lipoma Lumps by William R. Bradley.

Actually, I'm not sure who has really written this book since it says William R. Bradley in the internet page but Richard A. Walsh in the book?! Then again his email address is William@"Treat Lipoma" in the book. I wonder how many emails he has ever received to that invalid email address?
cure_lipoma.jpg
http://www.curelipoma.com
The book has been around for years and it's famous for the very reason that it claims to describe the ways of how to naturally get rid of lipomas.

As I'm the kind of person who doesn't want to disgrace any lipoma treatment option until otherwise proved so I decided to read the book myself.
lipoma_cure.png
Cure Lipoma Book
There's only about 50 pages of content:

Table of Contents
  • Forward
  • Disclaimer
  • Terms and Conditions
  • My Story
  • Part one: the Basics
  • Chapter One:
    Most common Questions about Lipoma
    Part two: How to Prevent and Treat Lipoma Lumps
  • Chapter three:
    Exercise and its relation to Lipoma
  • Chapter Four:
    Sex and Masturbation with Regards to Lipoma
  • Chapter Five:
    Diet and its relation to Lipoma formation in the body
  • Chapter Six:
    How to Detoxify the Liver Naturally and Treat Existing Lipoma Lumps
  • Chapter Seven:
    Liver Flush
  • Chapter Eight:
    The Fundamentals Behind the Liver Flush
  • Chapter Nine:
    Is the Liver Flush a Hoax?
  • Chapter Ten:
    Preventing and Curing Lipoma Lumps: A final word
After reading the book I now know what the author thinks is the reason behind lipomas and how to cure them.

Surprisingly, no miracle cure was there :shock:

Basically, the author blames on ones weak liver which doesn't produce enough bile to dissolve extra fat. This extra fat is then accumulated into lipomas.

This of course is wrong since we know from the scientific studies that lipomas have one cell of which all the other cells originate from. Lipoma is not accumulation of excess fat, it's new "fat" which is profiliating by itself.

The author goes on and names poor exercising and over sexual stimulation and excessive masturbation to co-contribute to the lipoma formation because of the excess hormones and neurotransmitters being secreted in excess by the brain.

As a solution and lipoma cure the author presents the following methods of which he has personally tested:
  • Ayurveda (traditional medicine practiced in India)
  • Proper exercise (cardio)
  • Proper diet (no junk food, limit carbs and proteins, eat raw food)
  • Liver detox (with fresh squeezed juice, milk thistle, eleuthero or Siberian ginseng. turmeric)
  • Limit to only two orgasms per week
  • Liver flush presented as optional extra method (with water, epsom salts, olive oil or sunflower oil, grape fruit or any other sour fruit juice, organic apple juice)
That's it. In 5 to 6 months following the methods one should expect disappearance of small lipomas and a reduction in larger ones.

While I seriously doubt these methods will be able to remove my existing lipomas I cannot tell otherwise before I've tested it. But these same methods have been around on this board and all over the internet for ages.

Although the author had mistakes in his book I believe he is not totally wrong. Some of the methods may actually prevent or atleast slow down the formation of new lipomas.

P.S. Here's a list of other similar lipoma sites claiming to have a cure for lipomas.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Lmaol

Re: Cure Lipoma: How To Naturally Cure And Prevent Lipoma Lu

Post by Lmaol » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:06 pm

Lol you will have better luck winning the lottery then curing lipomas using this book.

How many fake cures were around this board recently.... U should change topic of this thread to the other one, scam alert, another useless waist of time.

Lol,
Lmao

Post by Lmao » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:17 pm

. Limit to only two orgasms per week
Well, that eliminates me, I have orgasms every hour

Sounds like this book was written by a twisted monk in India who couldn't get it up!

Oh wait, it was just a naturopath , that explains it!

It's the same as others have posted.... Could u stop posting stuff that ALWAYS turns out to be scams

Post by Guest » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:38 am

Matt - Thanks for the review. I hope those who are affected by this condition do keep posting scams.

I have gone through some of your posts and that you created this board in hope that someone has or can or will find a cure. I hope it comes true.

Years back I had read about zapping the Lipomas. Not sure if it has been tried / discussed on the board.
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Thu Apr 04, 2013 5:40 am

Guest wrote:Matt - Thanks for the review. I hope those who are affected by this condition do keep posting scams.

I have gone through some of your posts and that you created this board in hope that someone has or can or will find a cure. I hope it comes true.

Years back I had read about zapping the Lipomas. Not sure if it has been tried / discussed on the board.
This post is mine. Didn't realize I wasn't logged in.

Once again, Matt - kudos to your efforts.
artemka01

Post by artemka01 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:17 pm

Can you share the pdf file with me? I'd like to read it. Thanks
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:59 am

Hi! You haven't registered so I don't even have your email but I'm not too keen on sharing it because I do not wish to get involved in any legal problems.

But you can buy the Kindle edition from Amazon for only $6.19 instead of paying $29.99 in curelipoma.com. They both have the same content (I've read them both).

And yes, you may read the Kindle edition in your web browser too.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Caesar

Post by Caesar » Mon Nov 11, 2013 12:31 pm

In this book ... I read all the chapters and following for last few weeks...I didn't see much Lipoma reduction but atlist jogging for 20 minutes everyday and focus on healthy diet and fruits atlist I have losed 10 pounds and I am in my Best shapes, still u guys can follow this chapter atlist enhancing UR stamina and confidence. Still doubt or scared for the Liver Flush..
mco
Regular

Post by mco » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Hi guys.

I think that the author of this book does not have a clear grasp of how Google bots work. I don't care about the book, but if you search in Google "cure lipoma filetype:pdf" the result is quite hilarious... :)

Cheers!
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:47 pm

I'd say he deserves it :D
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Pitbull
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by Pitbull » Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:08 am

Thank you for sharing Matt. New to the board and learning a great deal.