Hard Apple Cider for lipoma cure

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

amopil
Junior
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Hard Apple Cider for lipoma cure

Post by amopil » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:19 pm

I have been drinking a bottle of hard apple cider everyday and my lipomas are in recession. Some of the smaller one's have completely gone. Anyone else tried this ?
sjohn

Re: Hard Apple Cider for lipoma cure

Post by sjohn » Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:28 pm

Hi amopil!

They' re gone completely? What type of lipomas do you have?
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:04 am

Hmm... Usually alcohol beverages make lipomas worse. Are you sure they were lipomas, did you have a doctor to look at them?
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
victor
Regular

Post by victor » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:18 am

amopil wrote:I have been drinking a bottle of hard apple cider everyday and my lipomas are in recession. Some of the smaller one's have completely gone. Anyone else tried this ?
You didn't mean to say one whole bottle every day. Do you ?
amopil
Junior

Post by amopil » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:15 am

Yes, a bottle of 12 fl oz (355 ml) of Organic Hard apple cider that I make myself.
amopil
Junior

Post by amopil » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:17 am

sjohn wrote:Hi amopil!

They' re gone completely? What type of lipomas do you have?
yes, the tiny one's are gone compeletly, the larger ones also reduced in size.
amopil
Junior

Post by amopil » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:19 am

matt wrote:Hmm... Usually alcohol beverages make lipomas worse. Are you sure they were lipomas, did you have a doctor to look at them?
yes, doctor was like "I can't believe this ! it's a miracle !"
hk

Post by hk » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:55 am

how long have you had these lipomas?
little ones were located where? how many approx?
how long have you been drinking the apple cider?
thanks
hk

Post by hk » Thu Jan 19, 2012 3:59 am

matt.. can i get your email? had some questions to ask thanks.
Laura Roslin
Regular

Post by Laura Roslin » Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:08 am

amopil wrote:I have been drinking a bottle of hard apple cider everyday and my lipomas are in recession. Some of the smaller one's have completely gone. Anyone else tried this ?
So I think that one bottle would be the equivalent of a single beer.
A beer usually has from 4% to 6% alcohol.
(Thanks Wikipedia after end of SOPA blackout)

Please tell us more.

Have you ever had any lipomas removed and tested to see if they were lipomas?
Had "fatty" lipomas for 30 years, since I was 20. They are in my arms, thighs, knees & few in calves. My brother has them. Neither my parents or sisters had them. I'm in US.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Thu Jan 19, 2012 8:17 am

Hi hk,

you can find my contact info from About Matt but I'd prefer you would share your questions and possible answers with everybody here on this board. You can also register and send a private message to me then.

Thanks!
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
STRESS

Post by STRESS » Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:36 am

I JUST PAID $1000 FOR AN INJECTION INTO A LIPOMA ON MY HAND.
BUT I 3 VISIBLE LIPOMA ON MY LEG IM GOING TO TRY THE HARD APPLE CIDER AND SEE IF I COULD SAVE SOME MONEY.
amopil
Junior

Post by amopil » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:14 pm

Are you over 21 ?
Why don't you try apple cider vinegar instead ?
Let me know if it works.
amopil
Junior

Post by amopil » Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:16 pm

Laura Roslin wrote:

Please tell us more.

No I have never had them removed. I am pretty desperate and ready to try anything. I am going to try clove oil ( both locally and orally) next.
ryan

Post by ryan » Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:30 am

I drink 1 tablespoon of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar mixed in water (seltzer) twice a day. It's supposed to have many health benefits. I've see no effect on my lipomas though.
Laura Roslin
Regular

Post by Laura Roslin » Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:39 pm

amopil wrote:
Laura Roslin wrote:

Please tell us more.

No I have never had them removed. I am pretty desperate and ready to try anything. I am going to try clove oil ( both locally and orally) next.
PLEASE READ: If you have never had any of the lipomas removed, I urge you to have at least one or some removed and have a biopsy.
There is a post in another area of this board where a man wrote that he had what appeared to be a lipoma on his neck and the doctor did not do a biopsy. It turned out to be cancer.
Had "fatty" lipomas for 30 years, since I was 20. They are in my arms, thighs, knees & few in calves. My brother has them. Neither my parents or sisters had them. I'm in US.
victor
Regular

Post by victor » Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:34 pm

amopil wrote:Yes, a bottle of 12 fl oz (355 ml) of Organic Hard apple cider that I make myself.
Could you please share the recipe ? Did you drink it all as one serving ? or mulitple times
amopil
Junior

Post by amopil » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:32 pm

victor wrote:
amopil wrote:Yes, a bottle of 12 fl oz (355 ml) of Organic Hard apple cider that I make myself.
Could you please share the recipe ? Did you drink it all as one serving ? or mulitple times
The recipe is available online. I just have one serving daily @ night. It's not really helping the big ones I feel, I need to find a better and faster cure.
amopil
Junior

Post by amopil » Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:42 pm

Laura Roslin wrote:
PLEASE READ: If you have never had any of the lipomas removed, I urge you to have at least one or some removed and have a biopsy.
There is a post in another area of this board where a man wrote that he had what appeared to be a lipoma on his neck and the doctor did not do a biopsy. It turned out to be cancer.
Thank you Laura for your good advice. Most Doctors asked me to ignore them, of late there have been so many that my current doctor has been mentioning that it is a cause of worry because the lipomas can cause diabetes. Surgical removal of all of them is very costly and would live scars all over. He did advise going to a plastic surgeon or dermatologist but that would be costly in US.
I intend to get the biggest and most visible ones on my arms (which are the size of a golf ball or squash balls) to be removed when I go out of country. Am searching for the best method / doctor outside of US offering affordable treatment. May be I will start another posting for that.

Please also keep me posted about Darryl's treatment. Just like everyone, I too am sitting on the edge hoping that it works out.
Lipoma2012

Post by Lipoma2012 » Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:09 pm

I got removed 4 lipoma in rural india with just rs 3000.i.e 60$. Here in US it would have costed me thousands..Second time in 2006 I got it removed for RS6000( 120$) for 8lipomas.Its way cheaper in India.