LIPASE AS A TREATMENT?

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

lipoman

LIPASE AS A TREATMENT?

Post by lipoman » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:24 am

I've read about the enzyme called lipase, the one who breaks fat, what do you guys know about it? First page says lipase enzyme deficiency causes lipomas, while the other one contains info about lipase and says external use of lipase as a balm can help with lipomas. I'm waiting for your opinion!
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/lipase-deficiency.html

http://www.health-science-spirit.com/lipase.html
Durable
Regular

Re: LIPASE AS A TREATMENT?

Post by Durable » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:00 am

interesting.-

where could one get a hold of lipase?
lipoman

Post by lipoman » Wed Jul 27, 2011 8:25 am

Hi there Durable, I read lipase is used in the elaboration of products such as cheese, so It shouldn't be very expensive or hard to find. I also read that there's lipase treatments for people with lipase deficiency (this lipase comes in pills but you can take the powder out of the capsule and use it) so you probably can get some pills in a drugstore or lipase powder in some farm or any shop in your country that sells items for the making of milk derivatives (See cheese.)

I hope you can try out this :)
Durable
Regular

Post by Durable » Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:52 pm

u think one should just rube it on this skin? not eat?
pierre
Regular

Post by pierre » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:21 am

Fresh coconut flesh containing the lipase enzymes too !
"The lipase enzymes allow body fat to be burned"
http://www.herbsnatura.com/coconut
How many people with lipoma are eating la chair de noix de coco (coconut flesh) ?
mr_after
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by mr_after » Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:30 am

Im taking right now lipase supplement with lecithin soya. I will update if i see difference or not.
lipoman

Post by lipoman » Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:37 am

Amazon.com WidgetsYes Durable, in the second website I mentioned a few days there's a part that talks about external use (rubing the affected area) to treat some diseases, lipomas included, using lipase mixed with a carrier agent like fresh aloe vera gel. mr_after, if you would like to try using your lipase this way too, please check the 2nd website link on the first post, we can't ignore any possible solution!
mr_after
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by mr_after » Tue Aug 02, 2011 2:49 am

Im not very confident to take lipase by applying it directly to my lipomas. I used to mix castor oil with something that i don't remember and putted it directly to some lipomas. It didn't work, and i feeled that it was not the right way to cure it. I mean it's better to take something oraly because it might not only make disappear the lipomas but it can cure the disease too .

Right now i take one or two caps of lipase 3 times a day ( with chinesse herbs and lecithin soya). I hope it work but at the same time i think that i will need to do a liposuccion to make them disappear.