Multiple lipomas treated with Lipodissolve

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Multiple lipomas treated with Lipodissolve

Post by matt » Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Here is a video of a doc treating a patient in Dublin with Lipodissolve injections (Phosphatidyl Choline):

I have personally tested the Lipodissolve injections. But my doc used a lot smaller needle and it seems this doc is really injecting the stuff. I had two of my dozen lipomas shrink after three lipolysis treatments. None disappeared and the others only got softer and haven't grown since or the growing has been minimal. My doc didn't inject nearly as much as this guy.

Lipodissolve includes both Phosphatidyl Choline and Deoxycholate. These guys suggest there shouldn't be Phosphatidyl Choline in the substance since it may actually recude the effectiveness: http://www.kytherabiopharma.com/pdf/200 ... n_vivo.pdf (PDF file)
matt
Lipoma Guru

Re: Multiple lipomas treated with Lipodissolve

Post by matt » Tue Apr 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Someone asked me about the injection cost for lipomas. I live in Finland and currently it is not legal to inject Lipodissolve but luckily there are places in Finland too where the treatment is available. Remember, this treatment is perfectly legal in Germany so it's not like people are dying to it but rather that it's not tested enough.

I had three separate treatments in a clinic where one ampul of Lipodissolve was injected to about a dozen of lipomas. I'm not sure of how much substance did the one ampul include but I now think it wasn't enough to be distributed into so many separate lipomas. My lipomas are about the size of a pea to a grape.

The unofficial prize of this one ampul + the injections was 300 euros.
Adam Rizzi

Post by Adam Rizzi » Sun May 22, 2011 4:18 pm

My name is Adam and i Live in PErth Western Australia. I have over 100 lipomas all over my body mainly on my stomach, back, amrs and legs.

I have recently tried to use the lipodissolve method to reduce the size of the lipomas. I tested the treatment on a tumor on both of my arms. The tumour swelled and grew to a bigger size during the proceedure. The treatment gave a little bit of discomfort and the swelling took about 3 weeks to full subside. I was dissapointed that the tumor didnt reduce in size it only got harder on both arms and I decided to stop the treatment due to its high price.

Has anyone had any actual luck with this treatment? I would liek to try it again as I am hanging onto a last hope - But i want to see results... Has anyone had any better results than I???

Adam_Syndrome@hotmail.com
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:59 pm

Hi Adam,

I'm sorry to hear you didn't have much luck with Lipodissolve. But that is a very common thing to hear. There are at least a couple of reasons. First, it looks like you are a male. Unfortunally males do not for some reason respond to Lipodissolve as well as women. Second, Lipodissolve has two active ingredients, Phosphatidylcholine and Deoxycholate. Recent studies indicate that if combined, Phosphatidylcholine can actually inhibit the effect of Deoxycholate. Furthermore, Phosphatidylcholine alone is known to cause cell death but Deoxycholate is more effective. So instead of injecting Lipodissolve (Phosphatidylcholine + Deoxycholate) we should be injecting Deoxycholate alone! See my previous post about Deoxycholate treatment.

Both substances are natural in human body but there are some indications that large amounts of Deoxycholate can be dangerous. Again, any substance in great amounts is dangerous.

There's also Collagenase injection which reportedly has tremendous success rate with after only one injection.

And finally, you didn't tell how many injections rounds you had but I'm sure one round is too little. Also it takes around 8 weeks to see the results after each injection. I have had some of my lipomas injected three times. Out of about ten lipomas, two shrank considerable. These two lipomas were the size of a pea, now I can hardly feel them but they are still there. Haven't had new injection since because it's quite expensive treatment.

Do not lose your hope! ;)
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
lutharmartin
Number of lipomas: 1

Post by lutharmartin » Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:13 am

it is good to know that lipomas can be treated with lipodissolve treatment. i was unaware of this fact and I well definitely see a doctor for undergoing this treatment soon.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Tue Dec 27, 2011 5:57 am

Hi lutharmartin.

Thanks for the link but the site advertises a different kind of lipodissolve we are talking about in this thread. I find it unlikely but not impossible that a weight-loss product would have any impact to lipomas.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Illusionz13
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Post by Illusionz13 » Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:45 am

Hi everyone,
Here is an interesting post from the cosmetic medicine forum. I think i am sticking with my phosphatidylcholine treatment.

http://www.cosmeticmedicineforum.com/di ... .php?t=109