My Ozone Infusion Therapy Results

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

My Ozone Infusion Therapy Results

Post by matt » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:06 am

Hi!

I had my first partial ozone infusion therapy (autohemotherapy) done today. They do not make complete ozone infusion therapies currently in Finland so I had 170 ml of my blood taken out, ozonated and infused slowly back. She said she started with a pretty low dose to see how I'd respond to it.

This fun costs me 160 euro per treatment. :shock:

The lady said I should take 5 more treatments but we'll see if I want to do it. My next scheduled treatment is on next Monday.

The procedure took ca 30 mins and I did on my lunch break. I did feel a bit lightheaded right after the treatment but now an hour later I feel nothing.

I asked her to also inject me with ozone into one of my lipoma located in my right arm. This one is nice, round and small, almost a perfect pea so I figured it would be a perfect test subject. It's located right under the skin so I thought it would be easy for her to inject it. This lipoma has never been injected before so if something would happen it's because of the ozone. She injected it 3 times with 7 % ozone.

I'm not waiting for any miracles to happen but I wanted you guys to know I'm not giving up! :evil:

She said I was the first of my kind meaning she had never tried to treat lipomas with ozone before although she has been doing the treatments since 2006.

Since the amount of ozonated and infused blood is quite small I'm merely expecting results from the direct ozone injections. But who knows...

I'll be posting more about the subject next week.

P.S. For those who want to know why I'm testing this, here's some background about ozone infusion therapy and lipomatosis.

Amazon.com Widgets
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
thousifsmd

Re: My Ozone Infusion Therapy Results

Post by thousifsmd » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:40 pm

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the information. Will be eagerly waiting for your next mail on this. Can you please post a picture of the current lipoma on which you took the ozone shot, so that we can see if some miracle happens.

Thousif
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Wed Oct 03, 2012 1:59 pm

Hi Thousif!

Thanks for the feedback. I thought about taking the photo and now when you asked for it I will definitely try! The problem is that this particular lipoma is small so I'm doubtful of how well it can be seen in my smartphone pic (I'm sorry I don't own any better camera). I can easily feel it with my finger but taking a photo is another thing.

I noticed it gets more visible when I push it with a finger from the side. But I need some help because I can't hold the camera while pushing it. But I will try to get one soon!

UPDATED

Here they are then:
ozone_injection_lipoma.jpg
Ozone Injected Lipoma
Ok, so the quality is bad (I need to get a proper camera sometime!) but you get the idea.

A: this lipoma was injected 3 times with ozone gas (you may just see the faint dots).
B: There's another little beast growing...

Here I circled the lipoma without me pushing it:
lipoma_in_forearm.jpg
Lipoma In My Forearm
One more but the quality is miserable:
lipoma_ozone_therapy.jpg
Lipoma Treated With Ozone Therapy
This is why I didn't originally post the BEFORE pic but I hope this is better than nothing.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Klaus
Master Member
Number of lipomas: 0

Post by Klaus » Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:50 am

Hi Matt,
what you really have to complain? Your Lipoma-Tumors size is nothing to talk about it. Normally ozone treatment (I had several some years ago) is to mobilise the body and to clean the blood. I would be surprised if the injection you had will change your "smarty"
Re

Klaus
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:45 am

Hi Klaus,

Yes - this is one of my smaller lipoma but I have about hundred more so there's definitely something to talk about ;)

My biggest is still very modest, maybe the size of a grape. I know there are lots of people out there with huge lipomas. But I don't feel any more comfortable than you do. I want to get rid of these tumors.

And I want to try to treat my lipomas while they are still pretty small - and to honest I have the feeling like their growth has slowed down somewhat. Not too sure why, though? Maybe it's the supplements I'm using or maybe it's just such a period - who knows?

I'm not sure about how effective the ozone infusion therapy is when it's partial like mine was. I think you would have circulate at least 2.5 to 5 litres of blood through the ozone generator within a period of 30-60 days to have a therapeutic effect. At least this is what Dr Bocci and the others are saying.

And what comes to the cleaning of blood is also controversial. At least microbes are well protected in the blood plasma. But there's definitely something happening after the ozone infusion therapy. You may want to read my latest post about autohemotherapy EBOO. There I present an informative study which sums up the effects nicely.

Well, in any case I will have at least one more partial therapy done (next Mon) and I ask for another injection to my tiny lipoma. The treatments are very expensive - at least for me - 160 euro per session. So I have to carefully think about if I should continue them or not.

One thing that made me feel good was that the lady who did the infusion said that the complete EBOO treatment is coming in some point. I'm not sure if it is true or not - and it could take years before it's reality but at least it gave me some sort of hope.

I do not expect miracles but since no one else had reported anything about ozone infusion therapy I thought I would give it a try.

Then we will know if is there any point in these methods.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:53 am

According to a study ozone therapy might restore the tumor oxygen level to normal. Tumors thrive in environments which lack of oxygen. Thus, during chronic ischemia, normal tissues tend to die, while neoplasms tend to grow.

Code: Select all

Ozonated autohemotherapy is therapeutically useful because it increases oxygen delivery in hypoxic tissues, leading to normoxia. Although several oxygenation approaches have been tested, none is able to restore normoxia permanently in patients with cancer. We postulate that a prolonged cycle of ozonated autohemotherapy may correct tumor hypoxia, lead to less aggressive tumor behavior, and represent a valid adjuvant during or after chemo- or radiotherapy.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:43 pm

Had my second major ozone infusion therapy done today. They call it major for some reason when about 200 ml of blood is taken out, ozonated and infused back. The amount of blood is quite small, maybe around a cup or two.

Again the procedure was easy, I felt no pain and it took around 30 mins. This time the lady said she increased the ozone level somewhat - not much but some. I remember her stating 20 units - whatever that means? I will try to ask her next time more precisely.

I also received some new shots to the small lipoma I posted above. And this time I asked her to inject some to one of my bigger ones. It is the size of a grape and also in my right arm. She said it was a much easier target so she injected 4 ml of ozone into it with 4 separate injections. This lipoma has received 3 rounds of Lipostabil ca. 5 years ago and has remained about the same ever since.

I will take photos of it and post them here when I can.

Since my first therapy no change is visible. All lipomas seem the same although I'm eagerly waiting something to happen eventhough I posted earlier that the amount of blood is probably way too small for anything to really happen. I have not had any side effects either.

My next session will be on next Wednesday.
fb88

Post by fb88 » Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:54 pm

How much are you spending on each treatment? Is it covered by insurance? Are you just experimenting with alternatives rather than surgery (which is a sure thing)?
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 am

Hi, it costs 160 euro (or about $210) per treatment. No insurance coverage for this since it's not an approved treatment method. So it's pretty damn expensive. And yes you are right, I'm testing alternative methods for the benefit of us all.

Surgery is really not an option for me. I dislike the scarring and I would have to be excised hundreds of times - no way.
kingluca82

Post by kingluca82 » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:24 pm

Hi Guys!!!
THIS POST IS FOR ALL OF YOU....SO READ IT!!!!
Since Matt is going to have this treatment even for all of us
Why we don't make an investment company and help Matt to keep going that treatment...
I think that we can trust he so we can make a Paypal or whatever to send money to lighten the cost of treatment to Matt!!!
Some of you have spent money in things that all we know that have not working at all,but i think that this can be a turning point so if you think the same join our forces and let's talk about it...

Hope to hear you soon,
Luca
P.S. I don't want to manage anything!!!!This is only a thought that cross my mind ;)
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Thanks Kingluca82, I replied you here.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Mon Oct 22, 2012 7:29 am

Hi, I had my 3rd session of ozone therapy last wednesday. The session was similar to the previous one. Now I have decided to wait for a while to see if anything happens. I'll keep you informed.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:21 pm

Ok, it's been almost two months since I had my last ozone therapy done. I'm sorry to say but nothing has happened. Neither one of the lipomas injected with ozone gas changed in anyway I could distinquish. Nor did any of my other lipomas change during this period.

So I'm sad to say but the partial ozone autohemotherapy is not the answer we have been looking for :(

I will not continue the sessions since I think something would have been visible already. If they were cheaper, then maybe.

But at least it has now been "officially" tested and we can leave it out. The search continues...

And hopefully one day the complete autohemotherapy will become available and affordable enough for me or someone else to test it!
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:46 pm

Just to confirm the results. No change visible even after six months. This treatment was not successful for me but costly :( But I'm happy I tried it. Now I know more.
Reyna

Post by Reyna » Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:42 pm

Hi,
A couple months ago I notices multiple little bumps on the back of my upper arms. I didn't think much of them at first. Thought they were a rash under the skin, (just another symptom of some illness I've had for about 5 months now, includes: nausea, fatigue, nerve pain, numbness, headache) then I noticed painful bumps in my upper thighs. I soon realized I had them basically in all fatty areas of the body. Just had an ultrasound on arms and Legs Friday. It appears they are all lipomas. I'm talking hundreds of them, all different sizes, some painful.
I am unencouraged by what I've read so far regarding treatment. I haven't talked about the ultrasound with my doctor yet. I guess I've been hoping that since it's fat, some diet could get rid of it. Or some cream could cause the exterior to soften and it could return to being normal fat. Ugh!
At this point I just need support from someone who gets that I'm pretty upset about this!
Reyna

Post by Reyna » Mon Sep 09, 2013 5:25 pm

Sorry, this was probably the wrong place for my last post. This was just the first thread I read when I got to the site. And I really am just out of sorts, don't know what to do about this!
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:06 pm

It's ok. I feel your concern. Many of us have been there. Unfortunally diet doesn't really work on lipomas although some have had positive experience on water fasting. Also limiting dairy and wheat products might slow down the growth rate as well as certain supplements.

So far we know no other really effective treatment that suits for everyone except surgery. Of course everyone have to deside whether surgery is the way to go since often times surgery leaves greater marks as the original lumps were...

If I was you I'd start to read/study everything on this board. I'd also start to watch my diet and do some exersizing. There are some natural lipoma supplements which are know to be antitumoric. These could help to slow down the growth rate of the lipomas.

This is for maintenance for now. I'm positive something better will come up in the long run. Hang in there!
Reyna

Post by Reyna » Thu Sep 12, 2013 1:34 am

Thanks for your reply Matt. :) I will keep reading. I am trying to exercise, but difficult on days when my nausea and migraine are acting up. I exercise for 3-4 days and then I'm sick for 4-6 days, back & forth.... :| I was perfectly healthy with nothing but a few migraines 6 months ago, running up to 2 miles at a time, feeling amazing. Then wham!!! I'm still reeling, trying to wrap my mind around why I can't get back to being me. Now I have these lipomas and I'm hearing they don't go away, they get bigger,.... :roll:
marcod

Post by marcod » Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:41 am

today I went to a german doctor, an expert of hozone therapie (by the way he personally knows Valerio Bocci, the one of EBOO).
He said that, after many tests, 2 clear facts resulted:
- "viel ist nicht viel": the quantity of treated blood is not important, even the opposite: now they discover that 70/100ml (if I remember well) per treatment is the right quantity. EBOO reports are from 2000 and 2005, now they don't follow this way anymore.
- to find the right dosis of hozone to put in the blood is also important (he didn't add more details)

These are general rules, not only for the lipomas.

For lipomas: he didn't garantee anything to me but he already had lipoma sufferers who could reduce the size of their lipomas, he didn't say elimination.
20/25 treatments are necessary.
I'm thinking to have a try.
costs: 50€ per treatment
Ak666

Post by Ak666 » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Hi

I was really excited to hear about this treatment option !! And gutted that Matt did not benifit from it.
But i thought id share a report I found online which maybe suggests that more treatment would be needed to gain the full effect. Not that this report is not concerned with Lipoma, but I thought it may make interesting reading......

http://www.wimbledonclinic.co.uk/docume ... herapy.pdf

I was seriously considering this treatment but now an unsure. Would like to see what others think.