Ozone sauna

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Ozone sauna

Post by matt » Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:33 pm

While this may be BS, I post it here:

Ken Gullan, Director of the Institute for Research Integration (IRI) in San Diego, CA, has used ozone saunas for 18 months to eliminate asbestos poisoning from three years when he worked for a mining business in Africa. When he began the saunas, he had mild prostatitis, athlete’s foot, fatigue, and above all, over 450 fatty tumors called lipomas all over his body. “I used to joke that I looked like a bunch of grapes in a pair of pantyhose.” The lipomas were probably the body’s attempt to safely surround asbestos fibers with fatty tumors. “Initially I got a really bad rash. It seemed like I couldn’t detox any other way than out through the skin.” Today, his prostatitis is gone, his athlete’s foot has disappeared, and he has about 160 lipomas left. “I’ve got an incredible amount of energy now, I believe that is the biggest overall benefit.”

There might be some truth behind the ozone treatment and the EBOO method has been proved to work for lipomas and Madelung's. I think it's possible the ozone could somehow purify the blood or at least alert the immune system trough the skin. But I'm sure the effect is a lot more powerful with the EBOO method.
mattr2
Junior

Re: Ozone sauna

Post by mattr2 » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:23 am

Thanks for putting this board together!

I can tell you have done a ton of work and research to get this going.

This is the first time I have heard of this type of treatment. I question how safe it is and how long it will take to get to the US.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:40 am

Hi there mattr2,

my best quess is that both of the treatments are all ready available in the US. They are just not advertised because the big pharma don't get huge amounts of money out of them. I'm from Europe so I don't know more about but it's likely there are some small clinics which will provide these treatments.

Maybe some other visitor would know better?

Cheers,
Matt
sjohn

Post by sjohn » Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:56 pm

Ken Gullan was a member of oxyplus@yahoogroups.com and this is where he posted his stories on the subject. However bear in mind that his situation might not be "gene related" because he had asbestos poisoning. However that fact might add extra points to the opinion that says "lipomas are deposits of fats with toxins (or possibly other toxic material) stored in them" (see http://www.o3center.org/ConditionsCente ... erapy.html). However i would very much like to know the bibliography that this statement derived from.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:40 am

I have tried to contact Ken by email but I have been unsuccessful so far. This is a post from Ken in May 10, 2004 I found from the above group:
I only see a small fraction of the posts nowadays. If you want to be sure I see them, send to my personal email address kengullan@.... Anyway, I saw this so here:
Herpes - Used to have outbreak lasting 5-14 days every 6 - 12 weeks - Have not had outbreak since 9/2002 - 20 months now. - We all know herpes is incurable!!!
Blocked left ear - A blocked feeling rather than hearing loss truly bubbled up, drip out and is gone.
Lipomas (fatty nodules under skin) - Had about 450 2 years ago, now down to about 180. Left forearm is my control area and has reduced from >44 to about 16 - this is more exact than the total body count. - All the doctors I spoke to about lipomas said some form of "Just get used to it" or It doesn't look that bad" - And I looked like a bunch of grapes in a pair of pantyhose! :-) Still do kind of but there is hope and at least a smaller bunch.
Toenail fungus - virtually gone except for big toe which has reduced from about 2/3 of toenail virtually unattached from toe to only about 20% now having signs of old fungus only - I believe there is no live fungus still in that nail either.
Skin - most of my skin looks far healthier than 2 years ago. Seldom have any pimple like outbreaks anywhere unless induced by ozone saunas.
Floaties in eyes - I think my floaties have broken up.considerably based on memory only. I hope this is a forerunner to eventually disappearing.
Thinking Mental state - much clearer than 2 years ago in spite of incredible stress over passed few months - would not have been able to handle this 2 years ago. :-)
Recurring lumps and pustules around neck and behind ears and in earlobes - used to get them fairly often - of no big significance but have not had any for about 4-8 months.
Average waking temperature - Up from 96.5 or less, now usually around 98.0+
Nighttime urination - down from 3-4 times per night to maybe one time unless after a party. :-)
Sleep - I believe I sleep much better than I was 2 years ago.
Many other minor problems that I cannot think of right now have cleared up or are not so aggravating
Oh yes, Pains in feet when arising - down tremendously to where I hardly remember having had them. Now barely noticeable from very painful before.
Of course, I have also done many other things like improved my diet, done regular rebounding, coffee enemas, liver cleanses, etc.
Looks - I now look beeeeaaauuttiiifffullll! :-)
Keep up the good work.
Best wishes and much love, Ken

Ken Gullan
Institute for Research Integration (IRI), San Diego, CA 92106-2424
The latest post by Ken I found was from Jun 1, 2007.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
sjohn

Post by sjohn » Fri Oct 07, 2011 3:47 pm

matt,

i found this post after you quoted it and now i am curious about one thing i just missed or didn't pay any attention to, when i read it about 3 years ago. Why would he be interested in measuring his wake up temperature?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Basal_body_temperature
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:12 am

Hi, just a quick update.

I have successfully contacted Ken! I'm currently having an email conversation with him and starting with another expert Saul Pressman from www.plasmafire.com.

I will report more later.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
sjohn

Post by sjohn » Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:45 pm

matt wrote:Hi, just a quick update.

I have successfully contacted Ken! I'm currently having an email conversation with him and starting with another expert Saul Pressman from http://www.plasmafire.com.

I will report more later.
Keep us posted!
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:54 am

Sorry about the late update but I had forgotten to update this thread and I was kind of waiting some more replies from Ken but he hasn't yet and I believe I know the reason. He said in his email that he rather talked with me since he doesn't like typing.

Well, I'm currently not very willing to make that long distance call but perhaps if someone from the States is willing I might get a hold of his phone number...

But here's something from our email conversation.

Apparently Ken had originally over 500 lipomas in his body but after he started ozone sauna treatments he ended up having only 160. The disappearance of around 340 lipomas took 18 months. He took several saunas a week.

He says he had then a discontinuation of the treatment because of many different reasons and the his lipoma count was pretty steady. But slowly during a couple of years he noticed the lipoma count had risen to around 200.

During the past six years he has only taken on average about one sauna per week and the situation has remained about the same. No new lipomas have been appearing although he says he's not bothered to count them all any longer.

He believes ozone is an incredible healing tool and mentions his herpes also totally disappeared - another so-called incurable by modern medicine. He highly recommends that I should contact Saul Pressman from http://www.plasmafire.com

Saul Pressman is probably the most knowledgeable person in the field and is totally honest.

Ken is somewhat pissed to tell about his story since people think he's a liar of somekind. I personally do not see any reason why he would be lying?

He wants to emphasize that he is not saying ozone saunas cure lipomas, just that his reduced from over 500 to less than 200.

He says that maybe only the size reduced to below detectable level or some such thing but he does not feel like he has to be proving it anyhow to anybody.

I also asked whether he minds if I share this information here on Lipoma board and he replied I was welcome to do so and that anyone who wishes is welcome to contact him as well.

So this is where I am now.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Ken Thinks Asbestos Caused Lipomas

Post by matt » Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:29 pm

And the story finally continues...

I don't have words to describe how grateful I am to Ken who open-heartedly responded to my questions with more information I could ever dream of! He has gone through a lot I know but I'm so happy he found the time to educate us. He was also kind enough and gave me the permission to publish his replies here on Lipoma Board.

Thank you Ken! I truly appreciate you and wish you all the best in the future! This will teach us all so much, I'm sure.

And now to the Q&A:

Hi again Ken,

Do you mind if I ask you some questions and post them to the http://www.lipomaboard.com so that others would know about your success with ozone sauna and lipomas?

1) When did you started having lipomas. At which age?

A girlfriend of mine found one on my back when i was 23 (+/-1967) and working on an asbestos mine. She freaked out as she was a radiologist and research was only starting to come out about potential dangers (i.e. about 1968) of asbestos.

2) How did you come up with the ozone sauna treatment towards lipomas or was is it just an accident?

Around 1985, I was researching the general health benefits of ozone and many other modalities as my wife had cancer. I started to think I understood how it cured cancer and removed tumors, etc. and it seemed possible that it might work for lipomas but I did nothing about it as my wife did not want to try it and it was too expensive for me to bother.

At that time, I had about 50 lipomas but they did not bother me and I was not concerned about them. During my cancer research, a Dr. Hulda Clark (of "The Cure for All Cancers" fame) had stated something like "I have never dissected a tumor that did not have, at its core, a piece of asbestos".

I drew the conclusion that my body was creating its own little "pearls" :) to protect me from the harmful effects of the asbestos by encasing the asbestos fiber just like an oyster encasing a grain of sand to produce the pearls. I spoke to several other researchers and they thought it was an interesting possibility if Dr. Clark was correct.

So I started referring to my lipomas as "my pearls" and did not worry about them any more. By the time I turned 50, I had over 150 lipomas and I started to become concerned as I started to look like a big bunch of grapes in a pair of pantyhose.

I also had a daughter who was autistic and it was probably caused by heavy metals and I knew about the detoxing value of ozone and I had high heavy metal toxicity myself. By 55, I had over 500 lipomas and some other health challenges and could afford the ozone sauna so went for it.

3) Do you own your own ozone sauna? If so from where did you get it and how expensive was it?

Yes, I have one from Saul Pressman of http://www.plasmafire.com

He is the only guy in that whacky world that I trust and he is very helpful. His system is somewhat more expensive but he gives a lifetime warranty. I paid around US $6,500 (not sure), which included an oxygen separator, the ozone generator and the sauna - a very nice package. Tell him i told you! :) It may be more expensive now as the Canadian dollar, etc has strengthened.

4) How long did it take before you noticed your lipomas were shrinking and/or disappearing?

I did not do the ozone saunas primarily for lipomas but started to notice that where I had a lipoma, was where most of the very itchy discharges were occurring. This seemed to confirm my theory. Unfortunately, the computer that I kept meticulous notes on died a horrible death :) and I do not have the notes anymore but I would guess that it took me about 3 months before I actually did a recount on the number of lipomas I had.

I had sectioned my body onto an XLS spreadsheet and only used my left forearm as my control since that was the biggest concentration of lipomas (about 50 at that time). I will try to scan and send you a picture my wife took of my arm because she said she wanted to sue the person who sold me the ozone sauna when I died (she passed away 7 years ago from cancer being unwilling to use the saunas and I am still here????).

Saul Pressman advised me to go slowly as the discharges were very uncomfortable and extremely itchy but I pressed on as quickly as I could tolerate it, doing over 300 saunas straight on a daily basis. I think Saul said it was the most he had ever heard someone doing. Other than the itching, I felt better and better and noticed that the number of lipomas on my left forearm were breaking up and decreasing. Eventually down to about 13, probably actually less since some of the larger ones had broken up into more than one.

5) Why do you think ozone sauna treatment helps to remove lipomas?

Not necessarily totally technically correct but as best I can describe from memory. Healthy cells are surrounded by an enzymatic coating. Once that protective layer is broken, the body naturally uses a peroxidase process to destroy the cell and a healthy body can get rid of the residue (broken down components) easily - this is how the body works! It creates its own "activated oxygen" (ozone) which can then get into the cell and destroy it.

Lipomas cannot be healthy cells, therefore they are susceptible to extra ozone but lipomas are not a high priority for the ozone so it does not directly hunt down the lipomas, but rather, only destroys the cells making up the lipomas when it comes across them. The body then can get rid of the leftovers.

6) Have you had new lipomas to appear since the ozone sauna?

Yes, my right forearm "lipoma count" is now up to about 20. Due to several other reasons, including for nearly 2 years, I have not kept up with doing regular ozone saunas and that is why, I believe, they are back on the increase.

7) Are you currently taking ozone sauna treatments?

I do them when I can but none in the past year and very few during the 3 years that I was nursing my paralysed wife and traveling with my daughter just after she passed away.

I and others would greatly appreciate if you had the will and time to answer to these questions. We definitely don't think you are a liar or anything!

:) I wear that at a badge of honor because some people on the internet will criticise people who are writing their experience when they know nothing about what they are criticising.

Take a look a http://www.quackwatch.com I would virtually use them as a recommendation, rather than a critique of a product or a method. That is not to say that there are not many scams out there but ozone is one of the best health treatments out there for many things.

This also does not mean that I am recommending ozone saunas for lipomas, I am just saying that it got rid of about 3/4 of mine in about 3 years. It did not get rid of all and they are coming back, however, if my body still has asbestos bits in it then maybe it is bests that it gets encapsulated before it does even more damage.

Also, I am not claiming this is a double blind study or anything like it - which, IMHO is a pretty stupid basis for proving anything. Imagine trying to use a double blind study of ozone saunas or heart surgeries????? :)

More reading:
1. What are lipomas?
2. Lipomatosis causes
3. Heavy metal poisoning and lipomas