schüssler salts

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

mr_after
Number of lipomas: 31-60

schüssler salts

Post by mr_after » Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:57 am

Hi guys, just to tell you that i decided to follow Klauss treatment using the following salts:
1- Potassium sulphate (salt #7)
2- Sodium phosphate(salt # 9)
3 - Sodium sulphate (salt #10)
4 - Silica (salt #11)

Im pretty sure that these salts will prevent from having new lipomas. Im not totally sure but since i began this treatment, i didn't have any new lipomas. My questionning is if they will eliminate and not only prevent new ones.

I will try to update each months.
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Re: schüssler salts

Post by matt » Thu Sep 27, 2012 7:05 am

Ok, thanks for posting. How long have you been on it? Can you tell the doses and possibly the brands?
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
mr_after

Post by mr_after » Thu Sep 27, 2012 3:40 pm

i have been on it 1 month. The brand is the following: Dr Reckewed. I take 4 times a day 2 tablets.
Klaus
Master Member
Number of lipomas: 0

Post by Klaus » Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:48 am

Hallo

nice to hear what mr_after has to report. I like to clarify the real names of Schuessler salts

# 9 Natrium phos
#23 Natrium bicarb
# 7 Magnesium
# 11 Silicea

Yes, after 3 months of taking the salts and after the next operation, we found that the structure of lipomas had changed, the time from one to the next operation was longer.

It is worth in general to take this salt. You can increase the number of tablets, particular both the # 9 and # 23 because the regulating ( or improve) the uric acid level and more fat can come out of the body.

At today I have only 2 Lipoma-Tumores and we will keep them for the forthcoming test.
Re

Klaus
mr_after

Post by mr_after » Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:26 am

Just to say that i don't take salt #23 because i don't have access to it. I take the salt #10 Sodium sulphate - Nat Sulph. Whitch is ok because i have done a lot of reading and the two main schussler salt for treating lipomas are sodium suphate and sodium phosphate. As for the other salts, it depends of what you read, but if you keep going on with these two, your suppose to be in bussiness!
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:48 am

mr_after, where do you get your salts from? I found this from Iherb:http://www.iherb.com/Hyland-s-Bioplasma ... blets/4977. It says it's a combination of all 12 of Schuessler's Cell Salts for relief of symptoms of colds, simple nervous tension, headaches.

Formula:
Calcarea Fluorica
Calcarea Phosphorica
Calcarea Sulphurica
Ferrum Phosphoricum
Kali Muriaticum
Kali Phosphoricum
Kali Sulphuricum
Magnesia Phosphorica
Natrum Muriaticum
Natrum Phosphoricum
Natrum Sulphuricum
Silicea in a base of Lactose, N.F.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
mr_after

Post by mr_after » Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:45 pm

I get my salts from a local store near where i live. I could buy the product that you wrote but i think that it is less effective than taking those i needs. It is my guts feeling, i have nothing to back it up :) By the way, i started drinking 2 cup of water mixed with baking soda.
matt
Lipoma Guru

Post by matt » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:14 pm

Ok, thanks for the info. So you buy all the salts separately?

Be careful with baking soda. It is poorly absorbed and can easily get your stomach upset if you consume it too much. And I hope you are using the one from IHerb or similar which doesn't include any additives or even worse aluminium. You want to consume as pure sodium bicarbonate as possible.
mr_after

Post by mr_after » Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:09 am

i will begin by 1 cup of coffe of baking soda. Like you said, i want to be carefull with that. Thanx for the info.
mr_after

Post by mr_after » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:29 pm

Hey guys, i wanted to do a litte update. It's been about 2 months since i started the schussler salt treatement. Like everybody, i wish 2 things: first that it eliminates the lipomas and the second point, it prevents new lipomas from appearing.

As for the fisrt point, i didn't see any improvement. My lipomas are still there and about the same size. Tomorrow i got an appointment with my nturopath. I want to start a fast. I don't if it will be possible since i got a brain tumor and have medications...

For the second point, i will s ay yes :) I did not see any new lipomas. I might have, but if that's the case, well they might be very, very small. Most lipomas that i got have the size of a pea, so it is pretty easy for me to see them.

I will still continue the schussler salt treatment since it looks like it works.
Klaus
Master Member

Post by Klaus » Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:37 am

Hi mr_after

can you remember in which normal time you saw new Lipomas on your body? Do you think that the distance in time getting longer?
It would be of my interest/

Re

Klaus
mr_after

Post by mr_after » Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:13 am

Hi klaus, im not sure i understand your question (like me, english is not your first language). In the past, time to time, i could detect new lipomas just by putting one or two fingers on my body. I don't know if you could say that instinct but it worked. For the past years a was obsess witlh lipomas. I did a lot of checks.

I can say for sure that in the last 2 years i got new lipomas each month. Now it doesn't seem the case. I changed my eating habbits and i started taking schüssler salts. So yes i think that the distance in time is getting longer.
Klaus
Master Member

Post by Klaus » Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:28 am

Hi mr_after

I have made this experiences with several people and they confirmed me that they believe that their lipomas became to their knowledge in greater distances as before they had started with these salts. I have made the same. I keep these information on my records. Please be aware that you have - at least the both natrium # 9 and # 11 - for a long time. I hope to get more confirmation from other people as well.

Re

Klaus
determined2013
Junior

Post by determined2013 » Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:59 am

Hi mr_after

Thanks for sharing your results thus far and the dosages you are taking. I am interested in trying this treatment for my lipomas as well.
Klaus
Master Member

Post by Klaus » Fri Jan 04, 2013 1:36 pm

Hi
see my response on the other post Schuessler Salts, Thanks

Klaus
starwsteve
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by starwsteve » Mon Jan 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Hello –
I have been researching into using the Schuessler cell salts and I am ready to try this myself. I wanted to help clarify what Klaus and mr__after have reported for those of us here in the U.S.A, as the European number is different from the American number. The following website helped me a great deal: http://schuessler-cell-salts.com

#9 (American #10) Sodium phosphate (also known as Natrum phos)
#7 (American #8) Magnesium phosphate (aka Mag phos)
#11 (American #12) Silica (aka Silicea)
#23 Sodium bicarbonate (aka Nat Bicarb)
mr_after recommends #10 (American #11) Sodium sulphate (aka Natrum sulph)

I have a couple questions before I make my order for either Klaus or mr_after. First, what potency are you using? The Hyland website sells the salts at both a 6x and 30x potency. Which is better? (Sorry if you have answered this question before Klaus, but I could not find where you may have stated which potency you use in your other posts) My second question is that the Hyland website states that Sodium bicarbonate along with 3 other salts are not available in homeopathic form. Since Sodium bicarbonate is essentially baking soda, how much does one administer?
I thank you for your time and help.
Klaus
Master Member

Post by Klaus » Tue Jan 15, 2013 5:03 am

Hi starwsteve

you asking some questions regardings Schuessler salts. If you order them, please make sure, there are Schuessler Salts!!! Please check it twice or let me know which company is offering you the tablets.

I know that in some countries the numbers are not identified with the orignal #. I'm using D 6. Baking soda is not equal to Schuessler salts. You don't need all the others, important are the Natrium. You can take from each 8 tablets per day, both together. See also my blog: www.lipomaaktuell.blogspot.com the English version about Schuessler salts.
If you have any further question, please write.

Re\

Klaus
determined2013
Junior

Post by determined2013 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:00 pm

I have ordered Schuessler Salts Nr 9 Natrium Phosphoricum D12 and Nr 23 Natrium Bicarbonicum D6 from Germany, which should be arriving soon. I wanted to make sure I use the correct item.

Thanks Klaus for giving some advice on a dosage (8 tablets per day of each).
starwsteve
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by starwsteve » Tue Jan 15, 2013 9:51 pm

Hi determined2013 – is there a website where you ordered your salts from and if so, can you tell us.

Klaus – thanks for your response. If you can please look at the following website where I was planning to order my salts and tell me if they are indeed Schuessler Salts.

If I understand you correctly, the D6 that you use is the Natrium bicarb correct? I have not seen anyone respond yet as to the potency they are using…I keep seeing 6x or 30x as the concentration that can be purchased and I don’t know which is more useful, or does it matter?

Thank you for your time again
determined2013
Junior

Post by determined2013 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:46 pm

starwsteve wrote:Hi determined2013 – is there a website where you ordered your salts from and if so, can you tell us.

I ordered mine from Paul's Mart Europe: http://www.paulsmarteurope.com/ The shipping was not cheap, but I think I ordered a number of months worth of product. Doing nothing was not an option for me, so I decided to bite the bullet and invest and hopefully get some results in the long term. Even if growth is slowed over time I believe it will be well worth it.