Lipomas smaller in the morning

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

Master Member

Re: Lipomas smaller in the morning

Post by 251152 » Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:34 pm

"mr. number
Have you seen a lipoma-tumor after an operation with your eyes?"
- yes

"some of your lipoma-tumors might get inflated! Where do you get this from?"
- personal experience

Klaus as I said before, I'm not going to bother arguing with you.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Klaus
Master Member
Number of lipomas: 0

Post by Klaus » Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:41 am

Mr number and people which have never seen a lipoma-tumor

regarding fluid I can only advise to see my blog "A serious disease or merely cosmetic?" There is no fluid (except blood) The rest is only fat.

I have doubted several times when people are telling me they found that their lipom-tumors by a size of peanut (1.0-1.5 cm) has shrunk? Once again have a look on the pictures, how can you meassure your lipoma-tumor when you don;t know which site is up or down? Maybe the lipoma-tomor is only with the smallest site under the skin? I was several times invited in the pathology when they examinated lipoma-tumors and therefore I know from what I;m speaking.

Reg

Klaus

Post by Guest » Mon May 07, 2012 4:08 am

Weird but I have had the same experience about them looking smaller in the mornings too. I actually thought is may be due to my eyes not focusing well right when I wake up or early morning mind playing tricks on me. It isn't like they are that much smaller...Just slightly smaller and enough that I noticed it. Later they seem back to normal. I just figured my blood wasn't pumping and body wasn't hydrated as much. All and all I think it might not be anything more than body fluid fluctuations.

I just wanted to write because I saw this same thing in the mornings and had never even thought I would ever read someone else making the same comment. It was quite a surprise to see this post. Just wanted original poster to know others have seen same thing. (and yes they are lipomas...I inherited these from my dad).
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Mon May 07, 2012 8:51 am

Thank you for sharing this guest. It's not only the eyes playing tricks, they also feel smaller when you touch them so it definitely is real.. and yes, my guess is that it has to do with blood/fluid fluctuations.
squiggy

Post by squiggy » Mon May 07, 2012 7:31 pm

So, this is interesting.. Masterbation and Lipomas.

Do alot of you guys masterbate often? Too much is distressing liver and nervous system functions. Additionally, the liver’s ability to release enzymes that aid in hormone production is affected. As a result, the brain and adrenal glands produce too much dopamine, norepinephrine, epinephrine, and other hormones and neural transmitters.

Interesting to note. Apparently one should limit masterbation to 1-2 times per week.
caribou
Regular

Post by caribou » Tue May 08, 2012 8:45 am

Could you link some studies that would prove your statements? It really annoys me when people write pseudoscientific posts without any references, so that someone without a scientific background might actually fall for them. You need to justify your statements with links to your source of information, so that we can evaluate ourselves how credible they are.

Masturbation does NOT distress liver and nervous system functions. Sex is part of human life and we should be very well adapted to it. Only if it leads to an addiction could it possibly somehow affect our health by causing stress, but even so that shouldn't affect liver function in any way. I would like to know where you got this idea.
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Tue May 08, 2012 11:45 am

I agree with caribou. Of course, too much of anything can be bad for you but I'm pretty sure masturbation and lipomas do not share anything in common. It's very biblical to say masturbation is bad for you, but in order for it to really be taken seriously we need to have proofs other than the divine assumptions...

And masturbation is something which doesn't belong into this thread.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
MarkJ

Post by MarkJ » Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:22 pm

Not to revive a dead thread-- but I also noticed my single lipoma is much smaller in the morning. Almost like it gets puffy during the day. I google searched and found this tread as well... I can't explain it either.
FireBeard
Junior
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by FireBeard » Tue Oct 23, 2012 11:58 pm

I notice my (angio)lipomas seem to swell when they get inflamed, e.g. from pressure/abrasion. Perhaps in the morning the lipomas have have relaxed? Then through the day with just general movement the inflammation increases?
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:38 am

Yeah, lipomas do have blood vessels connected to them - and angiolipomas have even more. Maybe lipomas have more blood circulation during the day which might explain any size variation?
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 9:32 am

hmm, blood thing never struck me before but now that you mentioned it guys it makes a lot of sense actually.