Donations to the site

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

HSonar
Regular
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Donations to the site

Post by HSonar » Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:55 pm

Dear all - lot of people visit this site in hopes of finding a cure ... and unfortunately there is none today ... yet the site does help to share information on what doesn't work and help each other with moral support.

I am not affiliated with this site in any financial sense ... other than that i own this problem just as you .. neither do I know Matt (who has been running this site for years).

There seem to be only 2.5k members ... so I am sure there isn't much revenues from ads on the board ... hence the request is to donate once a year ... an amount that you can afford to keep this site live for years to come.

To start the 2019 year ... I donated .. once you do .. just do a thumbs up reply.

The donate link is on top and even bottom of every page.
Master Member

Re: Donations to the site

Post by 251152 » Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:05 pm

The donate page is in Finnish and for the life of me translate doesn't work for some reason. Do any of you know how to get around that?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Re: Donations to the site

Post by matt » Sat Dec 29, 2018 9:57 pm

Ha! I never realized that was the case - no wonder the site never got any donations! The donation button should be now fixed, thanks for bringing that to my knowledge.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!