About Me, Matt
Lipoma Remedies
Lipoma Videos
What Is Lipoma
Lipoma Scarring
Lipomatosis Survey
On Facebook

Which foods cause more lipomas?

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

Master Member

Which foods cause more lipomas?

Post by 251152 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:53 pm

Hi,

In this thread, I'd like to know if any of you noticed any foods that you're sure increase the rate at which you get lipomas.
I'm almost certain that when I eat a lot of non-lactose free ice cream, I get lipomas in the very near future (read next day).
I also suspect that doughy dishes with cheese, like pizza or cheese pies give me more lipomas than usual.

I know there's a lot of talk about dairy products giving you more lipomas but I've yet to notice any difference between eating dairy vs not (in my case). There was a time I completely cut out dairy from my diet and I saw no noticeable difference - I was still getting lipomas. I now eat mainly cheese and quark. Quark is lactose free, cheese is mostly lactose free. I eat other dairy products very rarely.

Last but not least, the dirtier I eat (junk foods) the faster I get lipomas. My diet's been very clean for more than a decade so unfortunately there's not much improvement I can do in this regard.

Does anyone have any more discoveries when it comes to food?

Thanks!
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
JoeMama
Number of lipomas: 2-10

Re: Which foods cause more lipomas?

Post by JoeMama » Tue Apr 21, 2020 9:16 pm

My lipomas started when i began supplementing zinc. You might give it a search on the forum cause i found some good material that people with lipomas have something off in the mechanism of absorbing zinc.
I am on a carnivore diet now, with tons of red meat that's rich in zinc. My lipomas are steadily shrinking, so it's kind of a tough nut to crack...
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:51 am

People on carnivore diets usually lose a lot of weight, and with weight loss lipomas lose some of their volume too (only to be regained as soon as the weight is back).
Have you been losing/lost weight since you started?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
sysche
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by sysche » Sat Jun 13, 2020 5:08 pm

I posted about my lipomas recently shrinking here viewtopic.php?f=2&t=902&p=7463#p7463

I think it's due to lipase, but I also have been using zinc (for another issue).

Also, I lost some weight due to using lecithin, because you just eat less since it triggers a satiety response. However, I lost weight in the past which at that time actually increased the pain of the lipomas (my doctor said "the problem you have here is a size 11 foot in a size 9 boot").

So perhaps there something to the zinc use, or the weight loss, or the lecithin, or using lipase and betain hcl.

I don't know (but I'm happy!).