aqualyx

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

Post Reply
elvis

aqualyx

Post by elvis » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 pm

has anyone tried or heard about aqualyx
User avatar
matt
Lipoma Guru
Posts: 1169
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:01 am
Number of lipomas: 61-100
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: aqualyx

Post by matt » Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:15 am

No I haven't please describe more.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
elvis

Re: aqualyx

Post by elvis » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:12 pm

well i just came across it while i was looking for a treatment for myself
there are clinics here in spain that offer it as a treatment to reduce lipoma size
it's a course of injections each 3 to 4 weeks directly into the lipomas,
i'm also looking into lipo laser as an option, i have had lipomas removed last year
and didn't like the results so i'm checking out other options.
User avatar
matt
Lipoma Guru
Posts: 1169
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:01 am
Number of lipomas: 61-100
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: aqualyx

Post by matt » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:41 am

Hi elvis,

injections of what?
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Guest

Re: aqualyx

Post by Guest » Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:59 am

Found this on a website

Aqualyx R , also known as "Solution Motolese" or as "Solution M" is a new solution for injection authorized as a medical device formulated to obtain a greater corrective response, particularly in those cases where the therapeutic response with phosphatidylcholine is nothing.

Aqualyx R is a solution microgelatinosa which however does not contain phosphatidylcholine but a mix of active substances capable of reducing the volume of the adipose tissue. Its use is strictly reserved for doctors who have received specific training in the use of technology dell'intralipoterapia.
caribou
Regular
Posts: 65
Joined: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:37 am
Contact:

Re: aqualyx

Post by caribou » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:22 pm

Ehm, it contains what exactly? What active substances? Do you have any links?
Danny1

Re: aqualyx

Post by Danny1 » Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:08 pm

http://www.angelfire.com/de/drdana/anti ... ualyx.html

Had this substance injected into my lipomas twice (one month interval between injections).
Lipomas did shrink (though at first they got a lot bigger and harder)
My doc says it will take from a few weeks to a few months for them to shrink.
I will inform you about the results in a few months' time
best,
Danny
251152
Master Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:14 pm
Contact:

Re: aqualyx

Post by 251152 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:25 am

Hey Danny1,

Where did you get this treatment and how much was it per injection? Is there a way to get it online somewhere and do it yourself at home?

By how much did your lipomas shrink approximately (in %)?

And lastly, what is your status now? Are you undergoing these injections now or you had those two you mentioned long time ago and now are planning to resume the injections?

Thanks
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Guest

Re: aqualyx

Post by Guest » Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:07 pm

Hi 251152,

I'm currently residing in Germany, not far from the border of Germany and Poland.
I travel to Poland - one capsule of Aqualyx is 300 PLN = 72 EUR and it is used to
dissolve excess fat on abdomen/legs, etc.

I have about 20 small-size lipomas - the doctor says that the best results are visible in the case of bigger ones. So far I have had two rounds of injections (one capsule each) - at first my lipomas swell considerably, right now they are of 1/2 - 2/3 of the initial size.
The doc says I have to wait from a couple of weeks to a couple of months for my lipomas to dissolve... We will see what happens next.
I will keep you informed
best
Danny
251152
Master Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:14 pm
Contact:

Re: aqualyx

Post by 251152 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:17 pm

Hmm, that sounds interesting. So he's saying that they'll completely dissolve overtime if you keep up the injections? Usually, with these types of treatments it always goes down to achieving some shrinkage but not the complete dissolution. If Aqualyx manages to dissolve any of your lipomas completely, that'll be a major thing.

So one capsule is enough to inject about 20 lipomas then?
If I have 50 for example, I'd need 2,5 capsules to have 1 injection in each?
Also, did your doctor say approximately how many injections will be necessary for a complete dissolution?

Thanks for your input
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
bumpyjohn

Re: aqualyx

Post by bumpyjohn » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:20 am

Hi Danny

What is the name of the place you go to in Poland for the Aqualyx capsules?

Thanks
John.
User avatar
matt
Lipoma Guru
Posts: 1169
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:01 am
Number of lipomas: 61-100
Location: Finland
Contact:

Re: aqualyx

Post by matt » Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:20 am

Hi just posting these links here which I received from a member:

1) A recent study found that Aqualyx completely removed 70 % of the injected lipomas. The remaining 30 % shrank considerably.
2) The active ingredients in Aqualyx are 12alfa-dihydroxy-5beta-24-oico cholanic acid sodium salts (a close relative to deoxycholate)
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Johnny
Junior
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:42 am
Contact:

Re: aqualyx

Post by Johnny » Mon Jan 28, 2019 10:30 pm

matt wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 9:20 am
Hi just posting these links here which I received from a member:

1) A recent study found that Aqualyx completely removed 70 % of the injected lipomas. The remaining 30 % shrank considerably.
2) The active ingredients in Aqualyx are 12alfa-dihydroxy-5beta-24-oico cholanic acid sodium salts (a close relative to deoxycholate)
surely this some of the best news we have had in a long time? Sounds really positive. Is aqualyx available in the UK?
251152
Master Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:14 pm
Contact:

Re: aqualyx

Post by 251152 » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:08 pm

And what's up with Danny1's lipomas I wonder?
Danny1 if you're out there please give an update
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Klaus
Master Member
Posts: 505
Joined: Tue May 10, 2011 8:30 am
Number of lipomas: 0
Contact:

Re: aqualyx

Post by Klaus » Fri May 31, 2019 5:21 am

Hello

If you would understand the word Lipoma, Lipoma-Tumor in full then you would never would bring the product AQUALYX in this forum, because we aren't talking about cosmetic, how you can get rid "fat" not Lipoma-tumors off your body. I'm still waiting to hear from a member that he/she can provide medical proof that she/he is "FREE of LIPOMA-TUMORS
Best wishes Klaus
Glen
Guest
Posts: 6
Joined: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:44 pm
Number of lipomas: 100+
Contact:

Re: aqualyx

Post by Glen » Fri Jun 07, 2019 12:03 am

None of this addresses the problem of how to stop new ones from forming.
251152
Master Member
Posts: 514
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:14 pm
Contact:

Re: aqualyx

Post by 251152 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:26 am

sure, but if we at least figure out how to get rid of the already existing ones, that's a step forward wouldn't you say?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests