What Causes Lipomas
About Me, Matt
Lipoma Remedies
Lipoma Videos
What Is Lipoma
Lipoma Scarring
Lipomatosis Survey
On Facebook

My lipomas are shrinking (with Hydrogen Peroxide)

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

Xavier

Re: My lipomas are shrinking

Post by Xavier » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:04 pm

Hey unvictorious. Well, the only advise i can give is not to stop the HP therapy. Especially as you increase the dosage. You might feel flu like symptoms. When i started taking it, i only saw a small red spot on my arm. It cleared away after a few days but if you do feel some other symptoms; they should go away in no more than 2 days.
Those symptoms only mean that your body is detoxing. Don't stop and keep going.
Please keep us posted on your treatment. I'm sure you will notice some changes pretty soon.
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:53 pm

Xavier wrote:Hey unvictorious. Well, the only advise i can give is not to stop the HP therapy. Especially as you increase the dosage. You might feel flu like symptoms. When i started taking it, i only saw a small red spot on my arm. It cleared away after a few days but if you do feel some other symptoms; they should go away in no more than 2 days.
Those symptoms only mean that your body is detoxing. Don't stop and keep going.
Please keep us posted on your treatment. I'm sure you will notice some changes pretty soon.
I definitely plan to continue taking it for awhile. I read about possible side effects, and not to concerned. Today is day 3 and up to 5 drops per glass. My beta glucan should arrive tomorrow, so I will be incorporating that as well. Thanks for the advice and I will regularly update this thread.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Klaus wrote:Hello 251152
have you asked yourself the question how -if any- results will come up, from which it comes from when you and others are useing two or more mixtures? Does it make this test than an accurate test? Or is that the slowly up comming frustration after several month of the use of Darryl pills and nothing is noticed?

How do you can say hurra my lipoma-tumors are gone and when somebody is asking you which "medicine" has helped? What you will than answer?

Do you know what type of them you have?

Im afraid that too much in one is be done. Most of the "products" have nothing to do with lipoma-tumor and no word is used that it could be against lipoma-tumors by not knowing what type of lipoma-tumors everyone has.

Consider yourself what you are doing is the right way. OK, I understand you want to get rid of them by tomorrow, but this will not work.

Re

Klaus
Klaus, I can barely make out what you are saying grammatically but am completely unable to grasp as to WHY would you bother. I seriously don't like leave anyone without a reply but in this case I honestly don't know what to tell you since I don't understand the "question" in the first place so, sorry for not fully replying to this one.
Not to leave you completely without a response, I'll tell you that:
- No, I don't think my lipomas will completely disappear tomorrow (nor do I think they will in 3 months time)..
- No, I don't think taking a lot of supplements together is a go0d idea, I'm going to take one at a time
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Klaus
Master Member
Number of lipomas: 0

Post by Klaus » Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:00 am

Hi
simple I'm asking you: do you believe by using several products that you are able to answer the questions which product had helped - if there is a sign of shrinking lipoma-tumors after several of months? Do you think by using several products that the test from Darryl gives a clear answer? Is that now a better understanding?

Re

Klaus
SM

Post by SM » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Hi Xavier,

thanks for posting your experiences with these ingredients. I do have a question though as am excited about the possibility of getting rid of my lypomas, but have some questions/concerns as to what is actually contributing to yours shrinking? You seem to be doing many different things at once, so how is it you know for sure these three particular ingredients are responsible for your lypomas shrinking? I did the Atkins diet a few years ago (I am not over weight btw, it was just something I decided to try for Lent) and it definitely had a positive impact on my Lypomas. For the 45 days or so I was on the diet, the pain associated with them went away and they may have shrank a bit (no imperical evidence to back this up though). But also no new ones were noticed. A few months after the diet I noticed the pain coming back. So the low carb diet definitely helped. Besides consuming these three special ingredients, you're also doing a glycemic diet, which by your explanation seems to be very similar to a low carb diet like the Atkins diet. You're also consuming special foods and purified water which may (or may not) be helping, not to mention exercising, even if just a bit. I'm glad to hear you're getting positive results, but how do you know for sure what is contributing to it and what is not? For all you know it could just be the diet, no? Regardless, thanks for posting, looking forward to hearing more from you and others on the outcome.

Unvictorious, glad to see a fellow Canadian on these boards. I look forward to hearing another person's independant reviews of these three ingredients. Thanks for helping the community out.

SM
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Hi Ms. I think i can pinpoint what is actually contributing to my lipomas shrinking and that would definitively be the beta glucan and the Hydrogen Peroxide therapy.
How do i know this?
Like i said before.
I started first with the diatomaceus earth about 2 years ago and saw a little shrinkage but the pain was still there.
Then, last september i started the glycemic load diet and the pain was still there but not as much as before and noticed a little more shrinkage.
Then, on November the 5 th is when i started the Hydrogen Peroxide therapy and that's when i started noticing more shrinkage and the pain was gone but it came back in a few occasions but not as strong as before.
Then on the last days of April is when i started taking beta glucan along with Hydrogen Peroxide and diatomaceus earth,and that's when i started noticing even more shrinkage and so far, the pain has not comeback.

I also take green tea caps everyday and multivitamins 3 days of the week and i try to exercise on my treadmill at least 5 days a week.
I can definitively say that HP therapy along with beta glucan is what's been helping me a lot.
Hydrogen Peroxide is a substance that already exist in your body. In fact, did you know that some medications that receive cancer patients, work by increasing the hydrogen peroxide levels? But of course with the side effects from taking a drug. This is pure hydrogen peroxide we're talking about. The only side effects you could see and btw, not everyone gets them; is flu like symptoms, spots on your skin etc but that's it. And the side effects only last no more than a couple of days and you won't see them anymore if you continue the treatment.
If you have any more questions, please fire away. I'll be glad to answer you.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:45 pm

Klaus wrote:Hi
simple I'm asking you: do you believe by using several products that you are able to answer the questions which product had helped - if there is a sign of shrinking lipoma-tumors after several of months? Do you think by using several products that the test from Darryl gives a clear answer? Is that now a better understanding?

Re

Klaus
I believe I already responded to that:
251152 wrote: "- No, I don't think taking a lot of supplements together is a go0d idea, I'm going to take one at a time"
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:32 pm

Xavier,
Here I have some questions, I don't mean to doubt you I just want to get the information to help myself assess the situation:
1. How old are you now?
2. How old were you when you first noticed you had lipomas?
3. How many lipomas do you have now and what is their main occurrence area?
4. Do you have any lipoma history in the family?
5. Please describe your condition so we can understand what symptoms do you have and compare it with ours (how do they feel when touched, any doctor feedback if you ever got tested, etc.)
6. How do you know your lipomas shrank? (any tests with doctors/ultrasound, or you can say so by touching them, or else?)
7. Do you have at least one lipoma which definitely was there and now is completely gone?
8. Where/How did you find out about this treatment? (like: increasing by 1 drop every day, then decreasing to 5, etc.)
9. Can you please link to the HP and Beta Glucan which you bought?

Nothing else comes to my mind right now but I may have more questions in the future. I am considering to try this treatment as soon as I run out of Pomaway (that is as soon as I complete a 3 months test) and thus trying to get as much info as there is.
I'm going to research the ingredients but If you could also provide some materials you looked into when starting the therapy that would be helpful.

Thank you in advance!

P.S. Unvictorious, so you're planning to take only HP and Beta Glucan without diatomaceus earth? (if yes, why?)
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Sat Jun 09, 2012 3:57 pm

P.S. Unvictorious, so you're planning to take only HP and Beta Glucan without diatomaceus earth? (if yes, why?)
I used diatomaceus earth last year for about 4 months. I honestly did not notice any changes to my lipomas. It is possible there was a slight change, possibly it slowed growth, but nothing measurable or noticeable. For this treatment the hydrogen peroxide is of most interest to me.

Just as an update, today I will be incorporating beta glucan into the treatment and will be upto 7 drops. It is still a low amount but I have yet to experience any kind of side effects at all.
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:22 pm

Hi 251152. Sure i'll be glad to answer your questions.

1-I'm 42 yrs old
2-I was probably 17 or 18 when i first noticed a couple of lipomas on my left arm.
3-I can't tell you exactly how many lipomas do i have but i would guess no more than 30. The main occurrence area would be on my neck and parts of my trunk. Most of them are barely noticeable.
4-My mom and my oldest brother have at least a couple of lipomas in their bodies.
5-The ones that have been bothering me a lot lately are the ones on my neck but also a couple i have around my ribs but only from time to time. (none lately since i began the HP therapy and beta glucan). They feel kinda soft to the touch but also not so hard. A few years ago a got 3 of them removed. The biggest one was on my left arm and i'd say it was about the size of a small lime, maybe a little bigger and 2 more from thigh and my left hip. That's when the doctors told they were lipomas.
6-I know they've shrank just by touching them. No one else knows your own body but yourself.
7-That i can't be sure of but what i can tell you is that the ones on my left arm keep shrinking. The smallest one is almost gone now.
8-The intructions on how to take HP are in the book i told you i have. The one minute cure. i can send it to you by email if you want.
9-This the beta glucan im taking at this moment http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007RFXXZU

But remember that the ones from the Transfer Point brand are the best. As soon as i finish with these, i'll buy from the other brand. This is the HP i bought. The one on the left. http://www.purehealthfoodslv.com/images/OxyTechNEW.jpg
However, that is not the same brand of HP the lady i told you about whose 2 tumors disappeared, bought. Her's was more expensive than mine (mine was like $20 and hers almost $50) and smaller in size and this is the store where she got it from http://www.analyticalsci.com/

And all i did is a research about beta glucan and Hydrogen Peroxide on the web. Nothing special. I found out about HP because i knew some people with cancer and i was looking treatments for them. So far, no one who i know and has had cancer, has taken the hydrogen peroxide therapy and now they're gone. The lady i told you about? her tumors were benign but still tumors and they were the size of a baseball.
I don't think you need any more proof than that.
In fact, im planning to buy her same brand and see if it makes any difference. I also remember she told me she used to take medication for her ulcers but after taking HP, she no longer needed her medication and she also told me she had a small lipoma on top of her head and she said it shrank like 80% in size. But like i told you, she stopped taking HP after her doctor her her tumors were gone (about 3 months she took HP). I wonder if her lipoma would've disappeared had she continued taking her HP.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:20 pm

Hey man, thanks for the informative reply, I appreciate it a lot!
I'll get the bo0k through the library here (thanks for the offer of course) and check it out in details.
Please, as so0n as you can say for sure that a lipoma which was before there now is completely gone update us here.. I heard some people saying that some treatments will shrink lipomas but not make them disappear completely, which is kinda unclear for me, if it decreases in size, why would it stop at some point? But then again I'd like to see if this is the case with HP/Beta Glucan.
Also, what is your opinion on trying solely HP/BG without the diet and earth?
And lastly, after how long, since on HP (and later beta glucan) could you say for sure that they had positive noticeable effect?
Thanks again!
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:32 am

I think it stops at some point because of the food we eat. Not sure.
I believe this regime will work for you even if you don't follow my diet and take diatomaceus earth.

I think i saw some changes on my lipomas after 3 or 4 weeks of taking HP but the pain was gone as soon as in 3 or 4 days after starting. Then like i said before, the pain came back at least 2 or 3 times while i was still on HP and diatomaceus earth but the pain was not as bothersome as before i included HP to my plan.
The same happened with beta glucan and i remember i was in pain when i started taking it along with DE and HP. Only that the pain was gone on the first day and hasn't come back yet since that then and noticed a faster shrinkage.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:05 am

great, I bought a water purifier, and now waiting to deplete my last bottle of Pomaway. It still doesn't really make sense how a shrinking lipoma stops at some point but there's no point in talkin about this now I guess, I just have to give the treatment a try and see what happens. I also got the bo0k already and reading it now.
I don't have the pain in my lipomas (at least yet) but they bother me enough mentally for me to do whatever there is to get rid of these fu**ers

I did a quick search on hydrogen peroxide and lipoma relation and got these:

http://en.allexperts.com/q/Alternative- ... ipomas.htm

In the first link, a person gets advised on HP therapy

http://www.lipomagroup.com/node/45

In the second link, the user mentions a human chorionic gonadotropin (hCG) coupled with HP.. this might be interesting to lo0k into
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi Xavier,

I am now up to 11 drops as of today. No side effects at all. I was wondering how long you stayed at the peak dosage of 25 drops, before decreasing. Just curious.
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Thanks for the links. I'll check them out.

I stayed on the highest dose for just one day. (25 drops per glass 3 times a day)
Then i gradually lowered the dose to 10 drops and i've stayed with the same 10 drops per glass ever since i started this.
frank
Regular
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by frank » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:18 pm

Hi Xavier,
I just finished reading the PDF you sent me yesterday... makes for some interesting reading. I have also just started doing some cross-checking on the internet... and just like the book says, there are many people who attack and criticize the HP therapy. I was wondering if you could send me some other links you might know about where I can read about testimonials etc. I don't doubt your improved health in general and the shrinking of your lipoma... it's just that you've been doing a heck of a lot of beneficial things besides the HP in drinking water. I would appreciate it! Cheers.
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:04 pm

Hi Frank. I've been looking for a good brand of HP in amazon but i couldn't find one until now. This is the bottle i'll buy after i finish with the one i have.
And you can also read some testimonials on this link. Best of luck!

http://www.amazon.com/35-Food-Grade-Hyd ... B0050DS18U
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:50 pm

Hello Xavier,

Can you please explain why you cho0se this spesific HP over others (and over the one you previously used)?
Also, could you say how much Beta Glucan are you taking per day? If I were to buy a 60 Cap 500 Mg bottle from transferpoint, how long would that last?

Xavier

Post by Xavier » Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:42 pm

Hi. I picked this one because it has good reviews from buyers and its the same size that my friend took. My firend with the 2 big tumors?. I know is not the same brand but to me, this looks just as good. I don't think mine is as good as these but it is still doing the job but not as good as i would expect because i've been drinking it for about 8 months now and my friend told me her lipoma shrank about 80% in size in les than 3 months. So that's why im gonna switch brands and see if this one works better. I also read some other reviews about some other brands of HP and it seems there's some inferior brands.

Checkout this link http://www.vitaminpros.com/compare-beta-glucan.htm
Here you can compare different brands of beta glucan. I don't know how long it will last you because you should follow the instructions in the bottle. I take one cap daily but mine is 700mg.
On this link you will find that bigger doesn't mean that is better. Specially if you try the best brand (transfer point)
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:02 pm

Thanks Xavier, so it seems 1 pill per day should be fine and it'll last for 2 months.. I haven't read the link yet but I definitely will do.
Unvictorious, could you please state which brands of HP and Beta Glucan did you choose?
I'm going to order both and start this therapy to0 since Pomaway didn't seem to do any go0d.