What Causes Lipomas
About Me, Matt
Lipoma Remedies
Lipoma Videos
What Is Lipoma
Lipoma Scarring
Lipomatosis Survey
On Facebook

My lipomas are shrinking (with Hydrogen Peroxide)

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

Xavier

Re: My lipomas are shrinking

Post by Xavier » Wed May 30, 2012 11:37 pm

Hi Unvictorious. The lady i told you about, brought another brand of HP. Its not the same as the one im using right now. I don't know if that would make any difference but she paid almost $50 for a pint size bottle while i paid only $20 for one liter bottle. That would be about half a gallon.

I first started with diatomaceus earth about 2 years ago and did notice a small shrinkage on my lipomas but i was not on a diet until last septemeber and it was on last november the 5th when i first started taking HP food grade. I noticed a little more shrinkage on my lipomas and they actually stopped hurting as soon as in 2 weeks after i started the HP therapy.
Although the pain did come back for a few days but not as severe as before i started the HP therapy

Then on the last days of April i started taking beta glucan along with DE and HP. I can tell you since that then i've not felt any pain whatsoever and my lipomas keep shrinking.
I also take multivitamins only 3 times a week and one green tea capsule every day.
I'm still doing the low glycemic diet but i've not been following all 100% but i still exercise 30 minutes a day on my treadmil at least 5 times a week. I walk for 30 minutes but i ramp all the way up my treadmil because i found out i can burn twice the calories that way in much less time. I walk at 3.5 mph.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Thu May 31, 2012 10:52 am

So Xavier, since the time you started to notice that your lipomas are shrinking big time (compared to before) and were taking all three supplements, you were lo0sing weight at the same time right? just to clarify, it wasn't that your lipomas were shrinking but weight remained the same? I'm asking because I for example have no weight to lo0se and am wondering if in this case this therapy will be worth a try
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Thu May 31, 2012 8:37 pm

I think you should try this even if you don't need to lose weight. It will help you with some other ailments you might have. I don't think my lipomas are shrinking because of my weight loss.
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Thu May 31, 2012 9:26 pm

I might have to consider this treatment. I am also in pretty good shape, so there would not be weight loss, but if you feel it has caused your lipomas to shrink, I will definitely consider it as an option.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:34 am

I don't really have any other ailments and my only focus is these lipomas. If you truly think it is not connected to weight loss, I will definitely consider this treatment
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:40 pm

Just remember to buy the transfer point brand for beta glucans as that one contains the most beta glucans and is supossed to be the best. I bought the one from cell nutritionals 700mg and even although im not sure is one of the best, its still working by shrinking my lipomas. Next time i buy beta glucan i'll make sure to get the one from transfer point. Im sure it will work even better.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:02 am

Do you think the glycemic diet is a necessary component in all this or an optional one? I work out and it will be impossible for me to keep the necessary nutrition if I take out all those fo0ds you've mentioned
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Sat Jun 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Xavier wrote:Just remember to buy the transfer point brand for beta glucans as that one contains the most beta glucans and is supossed to be the best. I bought the one from cell nutritionals 700mg and even although im not sure is one of the best, its still working by shrinking my lipomas. Next time i buy beta glucan i'll make sure to get the one from transfer point. Im sure it will work even better.
I read good things about beta glucan about 2 years ago, but I realize now that when I did use it, I did not use the right beta glucan. I used the weak formula, no wonder it had no effect.
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:42 pm

Im sure this regime will work for you even if you don't try my diet. Just try it and let us know how did you do.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 8:41 am

I will definitely try it! Right now I'm on the Pomaway test, in my third months.. I am not sure yet whether I will extend the test for 6 months or not. But I will for sure have this queued in my supplement tests, Thanks again for all the info Xavier, keep us posted on how you're doing
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:50 pm

I might try this this treatment as well as I was interested in the food grade hydrogen peroxide therapy as well as beta glucan in the past, but never decided to actually try them. This thread has had me reading more about both and rekindled my interest to try. Since you claim using both together has seemed to work well together, I might try both.
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:50 pm

Xavier,

I was curious about how you use your hydrogen peroxide. You said you store it in the freezer, do you take it out of the freezer daily to take a dosage or do you fill a dropper bottle and fill it every few days? Just curious.

thanks
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:37 am

I take it out of the freezer daily to take a dosage and then use the dropper to take a few drops from the bottle.
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:01 am

I have been doing a lot of reading the last few days, and decided to try it. I took my first dosage today, and will be adding beta glucan by the end of the week. I am starting with 3 drops, I will let people know how it goes.
Last edited by unvictorious on Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:03 am

Xavier wrote:I take it out of the freezer daily to take a dosage and then use the dropper to take a few drops from the bottle.
I have mine in the freezer as well and plan to do the same.
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:21 pm

Hi Unvictorious. I'm glad you're trying this regime. Im sure you will do great.
Where did you buy your hydrogen peroxide and how much did you pay for it? Are you planning to increase the dosage to 25 drops per glass 3 times a day as it says in the book? Because that's what i did and then gradually lowered the dosage to 10 drops of HP 3 times a day.
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:00 pm

Hi Xavier,

I bought my hydrogen peroxide online here in Canada. I believe the site I ordered from only ships within Canada. It cost 11.95 for a 460 ml bottle. I ordered 2 bottles. I took 3 drops yesterday and plan to up it by one daily until I hit 25 assuming I feel fine doing so. Then I will decrease one drop per day until I reach a reasonable maintenance dosage. I am taking it with distilled water.

I will also be taking beta glucan immunition nsc 100 once it arrives. It doesn't have the highest dosage, and it is expensive, but it is micronized, and seems to have very good user reviews, so I will give it a try.

I will definitely give updates on my progress, hopefully I see some changes in the next few months. If you have any advice feel free to share as well.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:43 am

Unvictorious

Just to clarify, are you switching to the Xavier regime and abandoning Pomaway ingredients or taking both simultaneously?
And where will you give Xavier regime updates? (So i can subscribe)

Thanks in advance
Klaus
Master Member
Number of lipomas: 0

Post by Klaus » Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:01 pm

Hello 251152
have you asked yourself the question how -if any- results will come up, from which it comes from when you and others are useing two or more mixtures? Does it make this test than an accurate test? Or is that the slowly up comming frustration after several month of the use of Darryl pills and nothing is noticed?

How do you can say hurra my lipoma-tumors are gone and when somebody is asking you which "medicine" has helped? What you will than answer?

Do you know what type of them you have?

Im afraid that too much in one is be done. Most of the "products" have nothing to do with lipoma-tumor and no word is used that it could be against lipoma-tumors by not knowing what type of lipoma-tumors everyone has.

Consider yourself what you are doing is the right way. OK, I understand you want to get rid of them by tomorrow, but this will not work.

Re

Klaus
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Thu Jun 07, 2012 4:26 pm

251152 wrote:Unvictorious

Just to clarify, are you switching to the Xavier regime and abandoning Pomaway ingredients or taking both simultaneously?
And where will you give Xavier regime updates? (So i can subscribe)

Thanks in advance
Hi 251152,

I have decided to stop my test of the pomoway ingredients as of today to focus completely on this treatment. 3 months is not a long time to test an ingredient, but the fact I have seen no noticeable effect as well as some lipoma growth since starting, combined with the less then steller updates from others, gives me little reason to continue at this time.

I will focus completely on hydrogen peroxide and beta glucan, so if I do see any changes or effect on my lipomas, I can credit it completely to this treatment. I will just update this thread with any progress.