What Causes Lipomas
About Me, Matt
Lipoma Remedies
Lipoma Videos
What Is Lipoma
Lipoma Scarring
Lipomatosis Survey
On Facebook

My lipomas are shrinking (with Hydrogen Peroxide)

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

unvictorious
Regular

Re: My lipomas are shrinking

Post by unvictorious » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:51 pm

251152 wrote:Thanks Xavier, so it seems 1 pill per day should be fine and it'll last for 2 months.. I haven't read the link yet but I definitely will do.
Unvictorious, could you please state which brands of HP and Beta Glucan did you choose?
I'm going to order both and start this therapy to0 since Pomaway didn't seem to do any go0d.
Hi 251152,

I am using Sproutmaster food grade hydrogen peroxide, seems pretty good, but they only ship within Canada I believe. The Beta Glucan I am using is immunition nsc - 100. I liked the reviews I read on it on various websites so thought I would give it a try. It is certainly not cheap though. Might consider transfer point next time I order.

I am at 21 drops as of today. I have to admit, I have enjoyed taking it less and less since I got to 15 drops, but I will get to 25 this week and then start decreasing the amount.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:25 am

By "enjoyed it less" do you mean the taste only or it made you feel bad? (Maybe uneasy feeling in the stomach or something similar).
Could you observe any effects at all so far?
Thanks for the prompt reply btw : )
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:27 pm

251152 wrote:By "enjoyed it less" do you mean the taste only or it made you feel bad? (Maybe uneasy feeling in the stomach or something similar).
Could you observe any effects at all so far?
Thanks for the prompt reply btw : )
I was just being kind of sarcastic, its not so bad. Even the taste is not so bad, just sometimes I am not in the mood to take it. I have had a slight uneasy feeling in my stomach a few times, but nothing significant and overall little to no side effects at all. I am at 22 drops today so its going fine. Whether its going to help my lipomas or not, we will just have to wait and see.

I will continue to update as I go along.
joshuajneufeld

Post by joshuajneufeld » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:44 am

well... I hate to say it, but.. I have probably over 50 lipomas. They started in Jr. High. First one was in the groin area, the size of a golf ball. Since then, they've been accumulating, and it sucks. But when they grow, at their fullest state, they hurt, then they shrink a little until they stop growing and are no longer painful. If you get a bunch of them at once, they can hurt for a while and then stop.

What I'm saying is that a lot of people say they shrink, but I don't hear a lot of people say they have gone away. That's because they never do. I'm pretty pissed right now because Pomaway didn't work. I've tried a lot of things, nothings worked.

I might try this peroxide thing, but I'm not hopeful. Other benefits do intrigue me.

So claim that they are shrinking, but let me know when they are actually gone.
Cheers.
limpoanorway
Junior
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by limpoanorway » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:13 am

Some of my lumps, when I pull the skin.
Some of my lumps, when I pull the skin.
Iv started to get the first lump on my arms when I was 14, kickboksing, working out and skinny.
After I gained some wheight (about 20 kilos) some years ago, I suddenly had 20 on each arm. Doctor said "no way" and in to the hospital I went for a many experts to look and maze at my many lumps. Nobody have ever seen something like it the said.

Now, Iv lost the 20 kilos and have bodyfat% under 15. But, the lumps was all over my body.
Mostly on my belly, breast, arms and extremly visible over shoulders.
Now, its many hundreds. If I pull the skin, they are very visible. Most of them about 0,5 cm x 0,5 cm - but some larger about 2 cm x 0,5 cm and some even bigger.
It looks like all the fat I have, get into a fatty tissue with lumps - that are rubbery but can be destroyed if I bite hard on the skin into the fat. (Done that, was not smart, got many more in that area )

Iv tried to live very very healthy the last months, but the drop in bodyfat makes it look even worse.
Im now trying every thing stated on this site, starting with the hydron pexide (If I can get it into Norway)

I also try to cut out all food that is supposed not to be any good (milk, alcohol, red meat ect )
Hopefully they can vanish!

Its so strange, that no doctors know about this. I have to find out about this online!
They have sent me to many scans, bloodsamples ect. In the beginning they thought it was cancer. Well, then I would be dead I guess with so many over my body.

There is so many in here, complaining about having 4-5 of these. I would be blessed in that case..
Im going to look like a monster, with extremly lumpy skin in 5-10 years. Im only 27 now, and these things has taken over my body.

Im starting to get really depressed about this, so hopefully my insane diet, greens, nutrition and hydron pexide will make them smaller - and stop the growth.

My nutrition:
- Spirulina (30 grams) Wheat gras, Alfa Alfa ect
- Lots of greens
- Some meet, motsly fish.
- Only eat sugar once a week. Otherwise I take stevia to my sweet delights.

My workout:
- Sauna after wheight lifting 3x a week
- Bikram Yoga in heat 3x a week
- Mountain trips 3x a week
- Meditation every night for 30min-1 hour.. (Someone said that would help, and it does make you fell better though..)

Im going to try every thing in the world to make this stop, even if its gonna make my health really bad.
The "cure" made from apples made me laugh. I dont think we can get these removed without severe actions beeing made.
But - A very strict diet can make it hard for these living fatcells to grow and survive. They need nutrition to - so the best way is to make their home a living hell.
So oxygen, no acid meals ect - Im gonna do it all.

Thanks for all the people writing on this page, without any information = no cure = no hope.
Without a webpage like this, I would be 100% lost.

Thank you all!
Warm regards,

David
frank
Regular
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by frank » Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:01 am

Hey David,
nice to hear from you and that you are motivated. Even though my situation is not as bad as yours, it is still very discouraging. It is great to know that we are not alone, and are all looking for the same thing. Your determination is an encouragement to me!

Cheers,
Frank
ravenwinters

Post by ravenwinters » Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:58 pm

A most interesting treatment suggestion. I’ve read a little about HP now and although it appears somewhat controversial in the medical community yet also recommended by several professionals, it seems to me to produce the same effect as the elsewhere mentioned ozone therapies; enhancing the oxygen levels in tissue/ within cells. This is regarded as important for the system’s ability to fight off infections, securing adequate functioning of the thyroid system and other aspects of hormone regulation, enhancing enzyme dependent processes, as well as having some general anti-tumour effects, and so on.

It seems to me, that we have to assume that people develop lipomas for somewhat different reasons. Genetics has a part in it, no doubt, but such anomalies are not a necessary and maybe even not a sufficient factor in this. Perhaps it’s a general way of dealing with particular items that a specific person is unable to process. Alas, some treatments might work for one or some, but not for others. There are several reliable reports of individuals having success with dealing with their lipomas, that I’ve learned form this forum and elsewhere on the net (and I’ve also had some success at regulating the condition myself; see the ‘paleo diet’ heading), and I find these people’s reports mostly trustworthy and see no reason they’d lie, except of course if someone’s out for your wallet. However, these treatments include, among other things: regulating cholesterol levels; eating fresh vegetables and fruits; avoidance of sugar and processed foods; reducing intake of red meat; regular and extensive, moderately intense aerobic exercise; breathing techniques/yoga exercises/stress reduction interventions; etc. Among other general, health-enhancing effects, all of these in some way or another also contribute to raise the oxygen levels throughout the body. Remember also the potential negative impact on lipomatosis that several, including myself, have experienced from extensive anaerobic exercise like heavy weightlifting/bodybuilding – although I find it hard to say whether it’s the exercise itself or the high protein diet that’s responsible – could be a combination.

However, could be that raising tissue oxygen levels is a common denominator in fighting this condition? I eagerly await further reports from those of you who try out this HP approach, while I’ll continue with my dietary/life style arrangements for the time being.

Sincerely,
R.
frank
Regular

Post by frank » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:04 pm

Hey Ravenwinters,
Interesting reading your post. You've obviously done your homework. I echo everything you've said. I've been looking into hydrogen peroxide therapy as well as colloidal therapy, although you can't do both simultaneously. I will start the H202 therapy next week when my bottle arrives. Xavier sent me the ebook, which was a good start in my research... I'll be contributing to this forum in the forthcoming weeks and months... posting about my experiences and specifically about how it affects my lipoma.

Cheers
Frank
frank
Regular

Post by frank » Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:07 pm

A quick question... does anyone know how I can get followup comments from this thread sent to my email so I can be alerted?
Thanks!
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:15 am

Hi limpoanorway!

And thanks for the pic! I see your lipomas are clustering like hell which is quite common. Is this your knee? I'm amazed you have been able to burst some of your lipomas but I'm glad you said it's not a wise idea. It's quite obvious though. If you burst your lipoma the abnormal fat cells get loose and may develop into new lipomas.

I feel you as you are almost as young as I am and full of tumors. It sucks. Luckily it's not cancer though and not life-threathening. But it sure won't stop me of finding a treatment that actually works.

You and I know that surgery really isn't an option. That is why I relate to you and your attitude of doing something about it. I mean we can sit and wait that something may happen or we can be active by ourselves. At least we are doing something about it, right? It feels better that to just sit around eventhough nothing would seem to work.

Btw are your lipomas at the sites where you have had injuries? Bruises from hits and kicks, etc?

Please report back on how your tests will proceed!
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:27 am

I was at 25 drops on Friday and now down to 23 and counting down. I think I will continue to decrease until I get to 5-10 drops a glass. I have not noticed it having any effects on my lipomas, but still, not even 1 month. I could still see this treatment being beneficial for other things, so I don't feel like its a total loss in the long run.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:37 am

Xavier said he noticed a change within 3 weeks but it sounds a bit short for me. I will probably try HP for at least 3 months to see any effect.

Btw, I read the bo0k, and it really leaves an impression of someone marketing a product. I know the guy is not selling anything directly and I am not claiming this but just the sound of it is very similar to some muscle building program video where the guy repeats himself 100 times and makes obtuse claims like "get amazing abs in 2 weeks". Saying that HP is a potential cure for ALL diseases and it has been so for 170 years.. I don't know, it just doesn't sound very professional, that's all I'm saying. Gonna try it nonetheless.

matt, I think it's his shoulder as he stated that that's the place where he has most of the lipomas.

P.S. Xavier, why don't you try the same HP as the lady you know tried since it's so effective?
frank
Regular

Post by frank » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:08 pm

251152 wrote:Btw, I read the bo0k, and it really leaves an impression of someone marketing a product. I know the guy is not selling anything directly and I am not claiming this but just the sound of it is very similar to some muscle building program video where the guy repeats himself 100 times and makes obtuse claims like "get amazing abs in 2 weeks". Saying that HP is a potential cure for ALL diseases and it has been so for 170 years.. I don't know, it just doesn't sound very professional, that's all I'm saying. Gonna try it nonetheless.
Yep, it does seems so. I got an inkling of the same impression. I have, however, done a lot of research from other sources, and it does match up. There are so many "testimonies" out there. Maybe not specifically for lipoma (although it has cropped up now and then)... but for health in general. I'm not sure how the H2O2 will help my lipoma... but I'm sure in it for the general benefits. My HP will arrive in a couple of days... I'm anxious to get started. I've also been researching Colloidal Silver therapy. Intriguing. It seems there are similar benefits. I guess the proof is in the pudding... and for those of us who's had lipoma for years, what's a couple of months to see if it will work. I think one of the positive spin-offs for lipoma sufferers is that inevitably we are heading toward a more healthy diet and lifestyle as a result. It's made us at least a little more health conscious... and so it doesn't hurt to educate oneself. I personally am hopeful about the HP thing.

Another thing is that I've seen some pretty shabby write-ups that were written very unprofessionally... not because they were written by inexperienced writers, but because they were presenting scientific information in a way that felt a little presumptious because of the lack of care to details... so I appreciate a slick, well-written presentation... but like you say, it could very well be a little over-rehearsed like in those infomercials. Then again, doesn't somebody have to do a half-decent job? Time will tell.
limpoanorway
Junior

Post by limpoanorway » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:02 pm

frank wrote:Hey David,
nice to hear from you and that you are motivated. Even though my situation is not as bad as yours, it is still very discouraging. It is great to know that we are not alone, and are all looking for the same thing. Your determination is an encouragement to me!

Cheers,
Frank
Hi Frank,

Thanks for your reply. Im starting with the Hydron Pexide today, and will get the Beta Glucan as well.
Do some one know what is the worst foods for us with this problem?
And have you all linked it to Dercums Diease?
See this video:

If its like this - our bodies cant cleanse our blood as normal people - and it goes out into the tissue/fat and get attacked by the body - causing lipomas to "feed" the "good soldiers"

So the best thing must be to have a food regime that includes less of the food that causes innflamations in the body.
Last edited by matt on Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: I added the Youtube tags to display the video.
Warm regards,

David
limpoanorway
Junior

Post by limpoanorway » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:07 pm

matt wrote:Hi limpoanorway!

And thanks for the pic! I see your lipomas are clustering like hell which is quite common. Is this your knee? I'm amazed you have been able to burst some of your lipomas but I'm glad you said it's not a wise idea. It's quite obvious though. If you burst your lipoma the abnormal fat cells get loose and may develop into new lipomas.

I feel you as you are almost as young as I am and full of tumors. It sucks. Luckily it's not cancer though and not life-threathening. But it sure won't stop me of finding a treatment that actually works.

You and I know that surgery really isn't an option. That is why I relate to you and your attitude of doing something about it. I mean we can sit and wait that something may happen or we can be active by ourselves. At least we are doing something about it, right? It feels better that to just sit around eventhough nothing would seem to work.

Btw are your lipomas at the sites where you have had injuries? Bruises from hits and kicks, etc?

Please report back on how your tests will proceed!
Hi Matt!

This is one of my shoulders, it looks sick. I was very active before with kickboksing ect - so I got quit a lot of beating.
But it was after a wheight gain these lumps took off. Before I had 4-5 now its hundreds of them.
No one of my feets - yet. But the upperbody is lost to these lumps.

Im hoping to find out what type of diagnose you people have - Dercums Disease

- or any thing else?
If its "only" our blood that cant cleanse properly - it should be very smart using the Hydron Pexide + Beta Glucan and avoid:
- Dairy products
- Red meet
- Alcohol (Im not a fan of quitting but dont have a choice it seems..)
- Wheat (Makes it much worse for inflammation in our bodies)
- Sugar, additives like aspartam ect)

THough its very hard to quit everything - any one getting these lumps smaller but also live almost normal with exercise and food?
Warm regards,

David
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:43 pm

I am at about the 1 month mark now, went up to 25 drops a glass and now down to 19, along with the beta glucan. Have yet to see any noticeable results on the lipomas, but still early. Have not experienced any negative side effects either. Have not had to take it hours before or after eating as well. Have not had any stomach issues.
Master Member

Re: My lipomas are shrinking (with Hydrogen Peroxide)

Post by 251152 » Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:49 am

Ok here are some thoughts:
I guess Dercum's Disease might not be THAT far away from "regular" lipomatosis (whatever it is). So the idea behind it seems to me the same - fluid leaks, macrophags go to clean it up and create lipomas to snack on while they're at it - Dercum's is just a more severe case. So if we try to shrink the lipomas, doesn't it mean we're gonna deprive the macrophags from their food source and ultimately do bad for our health? From this video, it seems to me that lipomas are not cause by any microbe or anything malignant they're just the food source for our body's protection system so no matter how hard we strengthen our immune system with beta glucan or hydrogen peroxide they're not going to get affected..
I don't wanna put these two disorders in the same pot since i don't have any scientific knowledge behind them (but then neither does medical community as it seems) but from what was said in this video, I don't really see how HP is going to help and it makes me think that shrinking the lipomas will eventually make us worse off..

P.S. Then again, I had 2 lipomas excised about half a year ago and none of them came back in that spot so far
frank
Regular

Post by frank » Fri Jul 06, 2012 11:01 am

I've been thinking about the possibility of injecting something directly into the lipoma... who knows... HP or Colloidal Silver... those were the last thoughts that went through my head as I fell asleep last night...

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 06, 2012 12:43 pm

251152 wrote:Ok here are some thoughts:
I guess Dercum's Disease might not be THAT far away from "regular" lipomatosis (whatever it is). So the idea behind it seems to me the same - fluid leaks, macrophags go to clean it up and create lipomas to snack on while they're at it - Dercum's is just a more severe case. So if we try to shrink the lipomas, doesn't it mean we're gonna deprive the macrophags from their food source and ultimately do bad for our health? From this video, it seems to me that lipomas are not cause by any microbe or anything malignant they're just the food source for our body's protection system so no matter how hard we strengthen our immune system with beta glucan or hydrogen peroxide they're not going to get affected..
I don't wanna put these two disorders in the same pot since i don't have any scientific knowledge behind them (but then neither does medical community as it seems) but from what was said in this video, I don't really see how HP is going to help and it makes me think that shrinking the lipomas will eventually make us worse off..

P.S. Then again, I had 2 lipomas excised about half a year ago and none of them came back in that spot so far

Hi. Not to be rude, but your post contains several factual errors. Common lipomatosis has about as much in common with the rare Dercums Syndrome as the common cold does with leukemia. Yes, the medical community does have a lot of knowledge about these disorders--although less about Dercums than about common lipomatosis. If you have access to a doctor, I urge you to speak to him about your condition and ask him to educate you.
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:00 pm

Common lipomatosis has about as much in common with the rare Dercums Syndrome as the common cold does with leukemia
Yes, some tiny microbes.

Sorry, I couldn't resist myself 8-)
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!