What Causes Lipomas
About Me, Matt
Lipoma Remedies
Lipoma Videos
What Is Lipoma
Lipoma Scarring
Lipomatosis Survey
On Facebook

My lipomas are shrinking (with Hydrogen Peroxide)

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

Master Member

Re: My lipomas are shrinking (with Hydrogen Peroxide)

Post by 251152 » Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:34 am

I have been to several doctors and none of them were of any help. "just leave it be and don't worry about it".. yeah right, easy for them to say and a big help to0.. And as I already stated, I'm not putting those two diseases together, I'm just saying there are a lot of similarities from what can be observed, and if you're saying the opposite and at the same time are so sure of it, why not provide some links to enlighten us all. I'm not trying to pressure you or be sarcastic, just think it will be helpful if you can provide some info so more of us get more knowledge.

P.S. And really, how can you be so sure of all this since none of the diseases have their causes identified? All of the info we can lo0k up today are just some guesses made by professionals, but not proofs am I not correct?
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
limpoanorway
Junior
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by limpoanorway » Sat Jul 07, 2012 2:02 pm

Hola guys!

"The researchers observed that the cells exposed to cigarettes smoke, and the cells exposed to hydrogen peroxide showed the same molecular signatures of cancer development, while the unexposed cells did not."

is it dangerous to use a inhalator and spray the HP into the mouth?
And how can HP from smoke be dangerous and cause cancer and drinking it wont?

DO any one know how bad it is to smoke while you take hydron pexide? (Or take any sort of nikotine supplements?)
Sorry if my questions seems dumb, but here in Scandinavia we chew a lot of tobacco.

http://www.topnews.in/health/hydrogen-p ... tudy-21268
Warm regards,

David
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:19 pm

251152. The way HP and beta glucan work on the lipomas is by detecting them as a threat to your body. The same way as if they were cancer cells. Your immune system attack those cells and that's why they shrink. That's the principle.
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:29 pm

Hello Limpoanorway. You can use HP as a inhalator but first you should convert your 35% food grade into a 3% solution.
Mix 11 oz of purified water with 1 oz of HP and that's it. You can find that info in the ebook i sent you. I know of people who have cured themselves from asthma, bronquitis, ephisem and mostly respiratory diseases by using this method

I do smoke cigarettes and i'm trying to quit even though i feel great and i can run faster and faster on my treadmill without having to catch my breath. All of this thanks to HP
limpoanorway
Junior
Number of lipomas: 100+

Post by limpoanorway » Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:51 pm

Xavier wrote:251152. The way HP and beta glucan work on the lipomas is by detecting them as a threat to your body. The same way as if they were cancer cells. Your immune system attack those cells and that's why they shrink. That's the principle.
Ah thanksfor this reply, hopefully this will work on we as well :)
Iv started with the HP - and will bye the Beta Glucan when I get some money :)

Do you guys run the 25 drops period over 6 months?
Warm regards,

David
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:00 am

You start with 3 drops, increase by 1 drop each day until you reach 25, then are coming back in the same fashion (-1 drop per day) until you reach your desired number, i'll prolly stop at 10..
frank
Regular
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Post by frank » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:15 pm

Hey guys,
I'm having serious problems trying to get my hands on distilled water in the Northeast of Brazil... at least affordable distilled water. They don't sell distilled water in the drug stores, supermarkets or anywhere else here. The only place I can find is a shop that supplies to hospitals... and it costs the equivalent of US$4 for 500ml. Do the math... it's just not possible long term... not even for maintenance HP therapy. It would cost me between US$200 to US$250 per month, which is just plain ridiculous. I already received HP in the mail from another part of the country... and it's there ready to use... only thing is I don't have distilled water at hand or at least a viable plan. So I investigated using demineralized water which can be bought at gas stations here... and it's not reliable. Best not to go that route. I'm looking into how to make my own distilled water... it doesn't seem to be a surefire way of getting pure water... so this is the question I'm posing... if there is anyone who could give me their thoughts on putting the HP drops into coconut water (straight from a coconut). Coconuts are dirt cheap here and are available every day of the year. I just don't know how HP would react with it... if it would actually be an option. I'm not sure what minerals etc there are in coconut water that could potentially neutralize the HP or render it useless... or froth up and be harmful to ingest. Any feedback would be great! Thanks!
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:46 pm

You could try a water purifier, something like this:
http://www.amazon.com/Brita-42412-Atlan ... r+purifier

I don't have this exact one but a very similar to this one. I'm planning to dissolve my HP in water purified by this.
Guys (especially Xavier) correct me if I'm wrong please, I think this purifier will be satisfactory for HP, no?

*EDIT:
After some further research though, I don't think this purifier will be enough, I guess one should really distill water with steam so it then condenses back into purified water..
Guys who are already on HP therapy, can you state how do you get the distilled water?
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Wed Jul 11, 2012 6:14 am

Hi, I may have missed it but could you rephrase why it needs to be distilled water?
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:03 am

The "One Minute Cure" book makes emphasis on the water not being chlorinated, since as far as I understand chlorine removes the oxygen and hydrogen peroxide looses its potency. The book reads "dillute it in chlorine-free (preferably distilled) water".. On other sources though (ex: http://bobbys-healthy-shop.co.uk/Hydrog ... al-Use.php) it says in more detail to "Always dilute your 35% food grade hydrogen peroxide in distilled water. Tap or mineral water contains dissolved minerals that will react with the extra oxygen, wasting it." So I'd rather use a distilled water than the one filtered by the device I've mentioned earlier, just to be on the safe side
frank
Regular

Post by frank » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:59 am

I've been researching HP therapy for about a month now, and whatever material I read, I come across the necessity to use distilled water. Here's another PDF I started reading a couple of days ago, and the author has not put a copyright on it:
http://innersites.com/misc/TheTruthAboutFGHP.pdf
It's really well written and solidifies my resolve to use HP therapy.
I've been researching a more practical way to make distilled water, and it seems the most "economical" way to go about it if you don't have access to decently priced distilled water is to invest in a dental water distiller. It's something they use in dentists' offices. It may well be worth the investment... and I was able to find an outlet here in Fortaleza in the Northeast of Brazil... so it shouldn't be too difficult to find it elsewhere. I want to do this properly... and even if it doesn't live up to my expectations with the lipoma, it has overwhelming health benefits in many areas... so I'm not going to look at it as money down the drain if it doesn't help my lipoma.
Laura

Post by Laura » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:03 pm

google the words "oxygenated water scam" and you will get 88,000 results.

If this works for someone, great, but I am beginning to feel that we have a long way to go to finding a cure.

I believe I inhereted a gene for this.

I've not seen any proof of anyone having lipomas go away.

Just by surgery or injections.
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Wed Jul 11, 2012 9:28 pm

Hi Frank. If you're unable to find distilled water anywhere near where you live; you can always boil it for 3 to 5 minutes to remove chlorine from it. You could also use a water filter afterwards to remove any impurities. Here's a link that explain this : http://vollarajournal.com/2011/06/how-t ... r-at-home/

Laura. I've also read about the HP "scam" but these are the same people trying to scare people about drinking HP.
You want proof that this therapy actually works? I witnessed it with my own eyes. My friend had 2 tumors the size of a baseball i her stomach and after almost 3 months of taking HP they were gone. I don't have any reason to lie anyone because i can't gain anything from this. I'm just telling you what i witnessed. Whether you choose to believe me or not, that's up to you. I'm just glad i'm able to help people and pass on this therapy that could save many people suffering in the world.
landever

Post by landever » Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 pm

Hi Guys and Xavier,

Whats your opinion about the water purification tablets, Like i have started this tharepy, I use water from office water machine it has built-in filter and use these tablets (http://www.amazon.co.uk/OASIS-PURIFICAT ... B003JYUC9S) OASIS WATER PURIFICATION TABLETS they are on Amazon. Not sure if they are effective but I have started with this thinking something is better then nothing. what is your opinion on this, am I just wasting time?

thanks
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:26 pm

Hi Landever. I'm not sure but i think those tablets are not helping you to take advantage of drinking HP since they're Effervescent chlorine tablets and they do contain Chlorine. I would suggest that if you can, buy a couple of distilled water gallons from your grocery store. You'd be surprised how long one gallon lasts you if you only use it to drink your 3 daily 8 oz glasses of water with the HP.
frank
Regular

Post by frank » Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:06 pm

Thanks for the advice Xavier. I appreciate it. I'd like to go a safer route for my peace of mind and buy a water distiller... one of those compact units they have in dentists offices. It costs a bit... but It'll pay off in the long term. I'd love for this therapy to work for my lipoma (I'm keeping an open mind)... but if not, then I will still be super thankful that you brought HP therapy and its benefits to my attention. It is no doubt something that will help on multiple fronts. To be honest, I'm more interested in those than it's effects on my lipoma. Either way, we'll know in the long haul. Also my research brought another thing to light for me... Colloidal silver. It's really fascinating, although should not be taken simultaneously with HP, because it boosts the oxygen to really high levels... really exaggerated... and there are not enough tests to confirm the safety of their combined use... however people have been using both externally for topical uses for quite some time. One can boost the other and visa-versa.
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Hi Xavier,

Could you please answer this: "P.S. Xavier, why don't you try the same HP as the lady you know tried since it's so effective?"
I figure, if none of your lipomas disappeared in 8 months time (they only shrank as you say) and your friend had 3 lipomas gone in 3 months, why don't we all go for the HP she used?
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:39 pm

Your welcome Frank. I hope you can get what you're looking for at a low price.

251152 you know what? i might just do that. It's just that $47 is kinda expensive for me but at least i know i'll get something that i know it worked. I'm still using my old bottle of HP and i will get that other one as soon as i finish this one.
unvictorious
Regular

Post by unvictorious » Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:19 pm

Xavier wrote:Your welcome Frank. I hope you can get what you're looking for at a low price.

251152 you know what? i might just do that. It's just that $47 is kinda expensive for me but at least i know i'll get something that i know it worked. I'm still using my old bottle of HP and i will get that other one as soon as i finish this one.
I would pay 200 dollars a bottle if it actually works. I am at the 5 week mark now, and will be down to 10 drops by tomorrow. Have yet to see any kind of effect as of yet, although I still consider it early.

Is the brand you are talking about the amazon link you posted earlier in this thread?
Xavier

Post by Xavier » Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:08 am

Hi Unvictorious. That might still be too early. Just give it more time. Remember that one has to flood their body with oxygen. I only stayed on the 25 drops per glass 3 times a day for only one day. People with severe diseases should stay on that high dose for 2 or 3 weeks and after that, stay in the same dose but instead of 3 glasses, just drink 2 daily until any improvement is noticed.

The brand from amazon is not the same as the one my friend drank. I don't even know what brand that is but if you want, i could call them and ask them. Maybe you could find it somewhere else.