About Me, Matt
Lipoma Remedies
Lipoma Videos
What Is Lipoma
Lipoma Scarring
Lipomatosis Survey
On Facebook

LIPO LASER

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

ANDRES
Regular
Number of lipomas: 100+

LIPO LASER

Post by ANDRES » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:46 pm

Hi all

Recently, a guy wrote in a Spanish forum that the affected lipomatosis have. And he told us that he had taken nine lipomas with LipoLaser technique.

Said a lipoma that was removed earlier, test, and that lipoma has not been reproduced.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
I quote here his message and translate:

Good afternoon.
I commented my case.
  On July 8 I decided to take my part of my lipomas by Lipolase. In my case, the surgeon has not done me any cut, where to put the cannula.
  But first, poked me with a kind of needle, and that little hole that was by then introducing the cannula. So I have not left marks.
  After 15 days I have even part of the swelling produced by internal burns and minor discomfort in any of them.
  Now he tells me that within 2 months will have to begin to see the results and if I left that finds me some other reviews it at no extra cost.
  Comment also as very important part tried that last year with the elimination of one, and to date, the lipoma removed has not been reproduced and the result was optimal.
Regards and much encouragement for all

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

LASER LIPO

Lipolaser: PRICE and treatment. "Liposuction Without Surgery"

Laser Liposuction

Sometimes diet and exercise are not sufficiently effective in our efforts to shine silhouette we dream. There are also certain areas in the body, both women and men, in which stubborn adipose tissue is located: hips, thighs, chin, knees or abdomen, among others. For those whose workhorse are these fat deposits (ie, cellulite, sagging ...) but are afraid to undergo surgery, the ideal solution is the LipoLaser.

Lipolaser: What is it?
Faced with liposuction or liposculpture, which involves sucking out the fat by a rod connected to a vacuum machine, LipoLaser technique uses a high precision laser to get rid of excess fat, body shaping we all aspire, free of cellulite and sagging.

DURING surgery, the medical team performing the patient several incisions in the areas to be treated, for which a flexible tube that is attached to the optical fiber that transfers the laser light is introduced. Heat liquefied fat, subsequently removed from the body.

This process does not affect the tissues and therefore those who choose to undergo liposuction laser CAN forget the dreaded "sagging" or sagging that occurs in other more invasive procedures. In addition, the scars are minimal, ensuring absolutely discrete results.

Ideal for those who fear going under the knife

Unlike traditional liposuction, which necessarily requires hospitalization and general sedation, resulting in surgical risk, the LipoLaser is a non-surgical liposuction treatment and therefore much less invasive. Just twenty four hours after the process, which lasts only one to two hours, the patient can return to their daily routine.

cirujíaLo liposuction without further makes no hassles, inflammation, pain or bruising (since bleeding is minimal during) and the unique and low hassle of carrying a belt or compressive bandages for about three weeks. However, only BETWEEN the second and fourth week after surgery is advisable to resume certain activities such as strenuous exercise. Sessions or lymph drainage massage is also recommended to minimize discomfort.

This treatment is effective in small areas, where we find localized fat. The more common and larger complexes that cause men and women of all ages, would highlight the hips, inner and outer thighs, abdomen, inner arms area, armpits, knees, back, ankles or as unsightly double chin.

In short, those areas in which, for more hours to devote to the gym or we nourish very healthy, fat refuses to disappear, causing us a huge frustration. The LipoLaser is also indicated to improve the results of traditional liposuction.

Are you a good candidate for LipoLaser?

Despite all the benefits of this cosmetic treatment, it is necessary to emphasize that not everyone is a good candidate for a LipoLaser. If, for example, what is sought is generally WEIGHT LOSS is not advisable, since in these cases is not effective.

Being overweight, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, immune problems or lack of elasticity in the skin are other factors that make it inadvisable to have liposuction laser. But if what you want is to stand up to these small localized fat deposits, as unsightly and difficult to combat sagging skin or the results themselves will be satisfactory. And more importantly, if the patient maintains a healthy lifestyle will also be durable.

Lipolaser PRICE:
An investment in self-esteem

Lipolase prices
Revolutionaries and lasting effects of lipolaser alone justify the investment we make in this cosmetic treatment. LipoLaser prices range between 1,500 and 3,500 euros. A priori, it may seem a large outlay and, objectively, its price is higher than a traditional liposuction, but its cost is analyzed, it must also take into CUENTAque results are safer and satisfactory. Furthermore, the use of expensive laser logically treatment.

Consultations, both pre-and post-intervention, usually free. However, we must not forget that the money we spend on any cosmetic enhancement helps us gain security, self-esteem and wellbeing.

In short, if you are looking to lose weight quickly is not perfect but CONTOUR, improving the areas where we need to spend more effort to remove grease, the price of LipoLaser is a good bet

Its main advantage over traditional liposuction is that it is an outpatient technique, ie, does not require hospitalization or a major anesthesia is considered liposuction without surgery. And not only equaling but even improving results LIPOSCULPTURE: no sagging, no sagging, no visible scars ... Of course, the permanence of the results always rests with the patient: DIET AND EXERCISE is key to maintaining the beauty time and, more importantly, health.

The Lipolytic Laser, the new non-invasive technique

We have tried the LipoLaser, a revolution against traditional liposuction, but still requires surgery, anesthesia and post-operative. Can you imagine a technique reducing got the same result without intervention?, Since you are here, is called Laser Lipolytic.

The Lipolytic Laser is a technique derived from Lipolaser, it is the same laser diode but low intensity and applied by NOW plates arranged on the skin of the treatment area. After 10 minute session is normal contour measuring losses 2-3 cm, 1-2 cm recover for the next session and so on until the end of treatment (usually 8 sessions) where it is usual to lose 2-3 Size, though, as indicated for the Lipolaser also have to watch your diet and get some exercise. In this case, it is a non-invasive treatment and extremely relaxing with which only feel some heat, nothing more.

The Lipolytic laser slimming treatment is the star in the U.S. and UK, it is said that there is beauty center that does not have THIS machine that promises to stand by the ultrasonic cavitation slimming treatment as the future, and its spectacular results are not FOR least.

Numerous scientific studies support this technology, the main are supported by leading manufacturers such as Laser Lipo Ltd or Chromogenex Ltd, both English and considered the most important in the world. Their machines Strawberry (Laser Lipolysis Slimming ALL in Spain) and I-Lipo have become a social phenomenon in their country.

In Spain we have specialized centers in thinning by Laser Lipolytic LIKE Germaine Madrid Goya, who has adopted this technology for wide-lowering treatment, incorporating alongside the Laser Lipolytic a complementary platform to mobilize fat machines, drain or enhance the destructive effect fat molecule by ultrasonic cavitation. Any bets on a technology that are joining prestigious Medical-Aesthetic Centers País.lipoláser

Both Lipolaser (invasive) and the Laser Lipolytic (non-invasive) are techniques that have come to stay, they have million dollar budgets in R + D + I, prestigious universities and hospitals by testing thousands of patients to debug a treatment protocol cadavez is more accomplished, and it is our unsightly fat has ever counted the days.
Last edited by ANDRES on Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ANDRES
Regular

Re: LIPO LASER

Post by ANDRES » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:50 pm

So I think that, increasingly, we're in luck.

At least those who have few lipomas, they can be removed without the markings. Although they have to spend some money.
jimcooper
Number of lipomas: 0

Post by jimcooper » Mon Feb 23, 2015 9:18 am

ANDRES wrote:Hi all

Recently, a guy wrote in a Spanish forum that the affected lipomatosis have. And he told us that he had taken nine lipomas with LipoLaser technique.

Said a lipoma that was removed earlier, test, and that lipoma has not been reproduced.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------
I quote here his message and translate:

Good afternoon.
I commented my case.
  On July 8 I decided to take my part of my lipomas by Lipolase. In my case, the surgeon has not done me any cut, where to put the cannula.
  But first, poked me with a kind of needle, and that little hole that was by then introducing the cannula. So I have not left marks.
  After 15 days I have even part of the swelling produced by internal burns and minor discomfort in any of them.
  Now he tells me that within 2 months will have to begin to see the results and if I left that finds me some other reviews it at no extra cost.
  Comment also as very important part tried that last year with the elimination of one, and to date, the lipoma removed has not been reproduced and the result was optimal.
Regards and much encouragement for all

-------------------------------------------------- -----------------------

LASER LIPO

Lipolaser: PRICE and treatment. "LiposuctionWithout Surgery"

Laser Liposuction

Sometimes diet and exercise are not sufficiently effective in our efforts to shine silhouette we dream. There are also certain areas in the body, both women and men, in which stubborn adipose tissue is located: hips, thighs, chin, knees or abdomen, among others. For those whose workhorse are these fat deposits (ie, cellulite, sagging ...) but are afraid to undergo surgery, the ideal solution is the LipoLaser.

Lipolaser: What is it?
Faced with liposuction or liposculpture, which involves sucking out the fat by a rod connected to a vacuum machine, LipoLaser technique uses a high precision laser to get rid of excess fat, body shaping we all aspire, free of cellulite and sagging.

DURING surgery, the medical team performing the patient several incisions in the areas to be treated, for which a flexible tube that is attached to the optical fiber that transfers the laser light is introduced. Heat liquefied fat, subsequently removed from the body.

This process does not affect the tissues and therefore those who choose to undergo liposuction laser CAN forget the dreaded "sagging" or sagging that occurs in other more invasive procedures. In addition, the scars are minimal, ensuring absolutely discrete results.

Ideal for those who fear going under the knife

Unlike traditional liposuction, which necessarily requires hospitalization and general sedation, resulting in surgical risk, the LipoLaser is a non-surgical liposuction treatment and therefore much less invasive. Just twenty four hours after the process, which lasts only one to two hours, the patient can return to their daily routine.

cirujíaLo liposuction without further makes no hassles, inflammation, pain or bruising (since bleeding is minimal during) and the unique and low hassle of carrying a belt or compressive bandages for about three weeks. However, only BETWEEN the second and fourth week after surgery is advisable to resume certain activities such as strenuous exercise. Sessions or lymph drainage massage is also recommended to minimize discomfort.

This treatment is effective in small areas, where we find localized fat. The more common and larger complexes that cause men and women of all ages, would highlight the hips, inner and outer thighs, abdomen, inner arms area, armpits, knees, back, ankles or as unsightly double chin.

In short, those areas in which, for more hours to devote to the gym or we nourish very healthy, fat refuses to disappear, causing us a huge frustration. The LipoLaser is also indicated to improve the results of traditional liposuction.

Are you a good candidate for LipoLaser?

Despite all the benefits of this cosmetic treatment, it is necessary to emphasize that not everyone is a good candidate for a LipoLaser. If, for example, what is sought is generally WEIGHT LOSS is not advisable, since in these cases is not effective.

Being overweight, cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, immune problems or lack of elasticity in the skin are other factors that make it inadvisable to have liposuction laser. But if what you want is to stand up to these small localized fat deposits, as unsightly and difficult to combat sagging skin or the results themselves will be satisfactory. And more importantly, if the patient maintains a healthy lifestyle will also be durable.

Lipolaser PRICE:
An investment in self-esteem

Lipolase prices
Revolutionaries and lasting effects of lipolaser alone justify the investment we make in this cosmetic treatment. LipoLaser prices range between 1,500 and 3,500 euros. A priori, it may seem a large outlay and, objectively, its price is higher than a traditional liposuction, but its cost is analyzed, it must also take into CUENTAque results are safer and satisfactory. Furthermore, the use of expensive laser logically treatment.

Consultations, both pre-and post-intervention, usually free. However, we must not forget that the money we spend on any cosmetic enhancement helps us gain security, self-esteem and wellbeing.

In short, if you are looking to lose weight quickly is not perfect but CONTOUR, improving the areas where we need to spend more effort to remove grease, the price of LipoLaser is a good bet

Its main advantage over traditional liposuction is that it is an outpatient technique, ie, does not require hospitalization or a major anesthesia is considered liposuction without surgery. And not only equaling but even improving results LIPOSCULPTURE: no sagging, no sagging, no visible scars ... Of course, the permanence of the results always rests with the patient: DIET AND EXERCISE is key to maintaining the beauty time and, more importantly, health.

The Lipolytic Laser, the new non-invasive technique

We have tried the LipoLaser, a revolution against traditional liposuction, but still requires surgery, anesthesia and post-operative. Can you imagine a technique reducing got the same result without intervention?, Since you are here, is called Laser Lipolytic.

The Lipolytic Laser is a technique derived from Lipolaser, it is the same laser diode but low intensity and applied by NOW plates arranged on the skin of the treatment area. After 10 minute session is normal contour measuring losses 2-3 cm, 1-2 cm recover for the next session and so on until the end of treatment (usually 8 sessions) where it is usual to lose 2-3 Size, though, as indicated for the Lipolaser also have to watch your diet and get some exercise. In this case, it is a non-invasive treatment and extremely relaxing with which only feel some heat, nothing more.

The Lipolytic laser slimming treatment is the star in the U.S. and UK, it is said that there is beauty center that does not have THIS machine that promises to stand by the ultrasonic cavitation slimming treatment as the future, and its spectacular results are not FOR least.

Numerous scientific studies support this technology, the main are supported by leading manufacturers such as Laser Lipo Ltd or Chromogenex Ltd, both English and considered the most important in the world. Their machines Strawberry (Laser Lipolysis Slimming ALL in Spain) and I-Lipo have become a social phenomenon in their country.

In Spain we have specialized centers in thinning by Laser Lipolytic LIKE Germaine Madrid Goya, who has adopted this technology for wide-lowering treatment, incorporating alongside the Laser Lipolytic a complementary platform to mobilize fat machines, drain or enhance the destructive effect fat molecule by ultrasonic cavitation. Any bets on a technology that are joining prestigious Medical-Aesthetic Centers País.lipoláser

Both Lipolaser (invasive) and the Laser Lipolytic (non-invasive) are techniques that have come to stay, they have million dollar budgets in R + D + I, prestigious universities and hospitals by testing thousands of patients to debug a treatment protocol cadavez is more accomplished, and it is our unsightly fat has ever counted the days.

I know it is very bad for the people who had lipoma on their body one of my friend is also suffer from it. But I want to know is this cured by Liposuction treatment.
andyroth
Number of lipomas: 1

Post by andyroth » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:30 am

ANDRES
Regular

Post by ANDRES » Fri May 15, 2015 7:52 pm

Hello everyone.

I followed these months talking to people with this problem and doctors using different lasers.

At the moment I think the technique is very expensive and it is good and effective for large lipomas. But for multiple lipomatosis it is not so good, because although an ultrasound to locate each lipoma is used, not the 100% lipoma removed. That's what doctors have told me different. Although if you have a lot of money and do not mind spending every so often, it can work.
The problems are that the lipoma is removed blindly, although ultrasound is used (because there are very small lipomas almost not appreciated nor touch). And in some clinical costs up to € 4,000 for just doing the flanks or sides