Multiple lipoma surgery

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

pizzaboxman1
Number of lipomas: 11-30

Multiple lipoma surgery

Post by pizzaboxman1 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:53 pm

I'm a 56 yo male living in NYC riddled with lipomas! I am interested in getting more information on multiple lipoma surgery. I was intrigued after seeing several u tube videos of American patients having the procedure done at plastic surgery centers in Mumbai, China where a single incision is made in indifferent parts of the body, then with a lipo wand the other lipomas are loosened and removed thru the one opening! The guy had a tray of them when he was finished! Is this procedure done in the US? Costs?, risks? I've had about 6 removed over the years and have only scratched the surface. Any info would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Michael
fb88
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Re: Multiple lipoma surgery

Post by fb88 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:54 am

link to those videos?
pizzaboxman1

Post by pizzaboxman1 » Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:35 pm

Just google multiple lipoma surgery and several u tube videos will come up at the Chenai Plastic Surgery Center in Mumbai, China! Facinating!
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:13 pm

Here's one video. I've seen this posted here before. Although I do think the squeeze technique is a lot better than the old-fashioned surgery it still leaves scarring:
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
pizzaboxman1

Post by pizzaboxman1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:08 pm

I could live with a scar in the one incision spot!
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:30 am

I've done multiple lipoma removal thrice. First only three but second and third time about 20 per session. My surgeon just uses cut and squeeze method. I've got scars all over my body and lipomas aren't stopping. I'm applying dermatix to them and doing laser treatment for the scars but they're still visible. I'm set to do these procedures every year. It's not really a solution, scars suck too and are more prominent to onlookers. They're just less weird and you don't have other lipoma discomforts like pain and rubbing against surfaces the wrong way.
I really wish there was another way and am still hoping for solution, but for now this is the best I can think of
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/
pizzaboxman1

Post by pizzaboxman1 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 5:55 pm

Thanks for your response. Are the scars visible only at the incision point? How was your recovery? Procedure costs? I live in NYC and have an appointment with a plastic surgeon end of March who specializes in lipoma removal. I am riddled with them! Suppose it could be worse!

Michael
#lipomasbedamned
Master Member

Post by 251152 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 10:01 pm

Sorry for the late reply.
Maybe I didn't understand the question very well but my scars are visible where the skin was cut, nowhere else.
Recovery is that I can start taking showers within two days, and the scars heal for 1 month after which time I can workout again. I'm sure they're fine in about 3 weeks too but I always play it safe so I take a month off from my trainings.

I can't really say the cost because the surgeon is my relative and refuses to take my money. I know that the price is usually unreasonable because nobody cares about this condition and they calculate the cost based on other conditions and when you have to make 20 cuts, the price goes into multiple thousands...
I know some people go to India to do it with low cost.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/