Homeopathic Treatments

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

gogocardigan
Number of lipomas: 31-60

Homeopathic Treatments

Post by gogocardigan » Fri Mar 01, 2019 3:19 pm

Hi All,
I've been reading lots of articles on the internet recently regarding homeopathic treatments for lipomas. The majority of these are anecdotal from "cured" people extolling the virtues of products such as calcarea carb, thule and chickweed ointment. Having searched for such items on Amazon etc. I can see that products containing these herbs etc. are readily available & reading some of the user reviews some people do claim that they've helped them; others claim them to be no more than "sugar tablets" that do nothing. I must admit that my interest has been piqued by my reading but as I know nothing about homeopathy this may be nothing more than another scam treatment/cure.

Has anyone on this forum looked into items such as this and if so used them? I'm desperate for anything that may help reduce my lipomas (I have between 60-70 & some are very noticeable) but don't want to waste time with 'scams'.
Master Member

Re: Homeopathic Treatments

Post by 251152 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:45 pm

I hear your desperation and can fully relate. However, based on my knowledge, homeopathy hasn't been shown to work. So unfortunately and most likely none of these things are gonna help you.
/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/