I have around 80 lipoma on my body and I have noticed that they predominantly grow in size and quantity more on my right side of the body when compared to the left. I would say the ride side to left side ratio is 60 to 40% approximately.
And I am right footed, which means that I put more weight on my right foot than the left. To understand which footed you are, please refer to the below Wikipedia link:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footednes ... footedness
There might well be no relevance to your footedness and lipoma growth and, may be there is, and the truth might help in research. So I wanted to pitch-in this survey:
1) Are you a right footed or left footed?
2) Which side of your body did you get your first lipoma?
3) Please provide separate number of lipoma on your left side of the body and right side. What is their average size range? (approximate answers will help)
thanks in advance!
- Lipoma Guru
- Posts: 1175
- Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:01 am
- Number of lipomas: 61-100
- Location: Finland
I have older / bigger lipomas in my left thigh but the oldest and biggest (still in me) lipoma is in my right tricep. The shear number is quite equal on both sides nowadays.
1) I'm right handed and footed.
2) Left thigh
3) I would say out of memory 55 % left and 45 % right. All are from pea to a grape.
I'm right handed/footed
http://www.lipomaboard.com/user-experie ... html#p4735
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests