About Me, Matt
Lipoma Remedies
Lipoma Videos
What Is Lipoma
Lipoma Scarring
Lipomatosis Survey
On Facebook

Lipomas suddenly popping everywhere

Talk about anything and everything related to lipomas and related healthcare issues here.

Moderator: matt

ingey68
Number of lipomas: 2-10

Lipomas suddenly popping everywhere

Post by ingey68 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:24 pm

These things are strange. never had one in my life till this past year. then i had 3 at once ion my chest wall. now im pretty sure i have another in left side lower rib area. Going to dr to be sure this week. If i didnt know better i would think the heavy stress ive been under is factoring in although ive read nothing that suggests stress or anxiety can cause them.

I just had chest and abdominal ct so really can only be lipoma ( i think) and size and firmness is exactly like the one on my chest. Just odd that i never had them, now they are popping up everywhere
ingey68

Re: Lipomas suddenly popping everywhere

Post by ingey68 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:25 pm

I am 47 btw. Maybe this is the age some get them, no clue
endy

Post by endy » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:03 pm

I noticed my first lipoma when I was 30. Now I'm 32. I had multiple pop up on my chest wall. There isn't any real pain, and I've noticed some in other areas. I've seen two doctors who felt the lipomas and were not even minimally concerned. I believe stress contributes to them at least for me as my diet was pretty consistent.
ingey68

Post by ingey68 » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:22 pm

endy wrote:I noticed my first lipoma when I was 30. Now I'm 32. I had multiple pop up on my chest wall. There isn't any real pain, and I've noticed some in other areas. I've seen two doctors who felt the lipomas and were not even minimally concerned. I believe stress contributes to them at least for me as my diet was pretty consistent.
sounds about right. my first couple are chest wall. now this one appears to be on lower left rib area in front. im guessing its a lipoma. not really painful and as i said just had a chest /abdomen and pelvis ct and came out clean. had some health anxiety last 2 months or so and thats when ive gotten them. no clue if its just coincidence or they play a role in them.
matt
Lipoma Guru
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Post by matt » Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:08 am

Hi, your description is not unique. Many have had periods of rapid outbursts of lipomas. We can only guess the reasons. It may be hormonal or a sudden exposure to something. If I had to give my best answer I'd say that you have been infected by something lately. Stress most likely doesn't help the situation. You may be able to slow down the growth rate by taking certain antitumor substances.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!