Please read before posting.
- The name of the topic should be the username of the poster.
- In the topic write your lipoma history (when did it start, how many do you have, what kind of lipomas do you have, any inheritance, etc.)
- Then write all the supplements and other treatments you've ever tried:
----- Specific name of the supplement / treatment you've tried
----- For how long did you try it
----- Which dosage (and how faithfully you've kept at it)
- What was the result of each supplement / treatment
- Which supplement / treatment are you currently trying (and how is it going)
- Optional: You may also include your observations about various foods and practices which are good or bad.
Also, please start only one topic per user.
What's everyone's experience been? How long does it take to heal? One is grape size, one is almond size, one is pea size. Does it hurt at all? Is it really worth it?
These have been annoying the hell out of me. The one on my shoulder I'm always bumping into stuff with it. I.E. I always graze corners of the walls with it. On accident. Like my mind knows it's not supposed to be there. When I see pictures of me shirtless, it's the first thing I see. I'm very excited to wear sleveless shirts. I never felt like I could because I always felt self-aware of them.
Anyone noticed a difference in diet? I think I'm cutting out junk food or horomones to try and lessen the chance of growing more.
Interested in hearing experiences basically.
Do you have just 3 total?
Some of my they press against the nerve and would get tingling effect as if the arm is asleep.
I pay about $1250 out of pocket to cut out 5 to 6 but can deduct it via Flex Spending.
They heal in about three weeks to a point where you can do pretty much anything. It's not recommended to go out in the sun for about 3 months as far as I know due to pigmentation issues.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests