Turmeric --> does it help?

What treatments are you having success with? Discuss diet, detoxification, alternative treatments, and anything else! This is also the place for the ongoing discussion of liposuction and other surgical techniques.

Moderator: matt

HSonar
Regular
Number of lipomas: 61-100

Turmeric --> does it help?

Post by HSonar » Mon Nov 05, 2018 5:16 am

Found this link

https://www.facebook.com/notes/aman-soo ... 906322291/

anyone has tried going overboard with turmeric?
matt
Lipoma Guru

Re: Turmeric --> does it help?

Post by matt » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:39 pm

Hi HSonar, please have a look at this thread. I found out that Curcumin (=Turmeric) can help to slow down the growth (some have noticed some shrinkage) but it will not probably completely remove your lipomas. Additionally, I found out that regular Curcumin is poorly absorbed which is why you need to take more potent Curcumin.
Hi I'm Matt - the creator and owner of this site. I have dozens of small nasty lipomas all over. I've tried many treatments including surgery and Lipostabil injections. See my lipoma prevention supplement recommendations and please consider donating a small amount via PayPal (click the Donate button) to keep this site up and running. Thx!
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Mon Nov 19, 2018 5:39 pm

Thanks Matt.

Yes I doubt that regular Turmeric will help. Saying this because we Indians eat so much turmeric in our daily food ... not only that for several years ... 3 - 4 years I drank water infused with fresh turmeric and fresh ginger root. So we would have alkaline water about half a liter and overnight keep the grated turmeric and ginger roots soaked in it and then I would drink it next day morning till afternoon.

The facebook link though is for applying on skin. I have turmeric oil that I bought last year ... am going to start applying on just two three tumors and will report back if it helped. I am travelling a lot so it is becoming difficult to keep a regular regimen .. but something is better than nothing.
HSonar
Regular

Post by HSonar » Sat Nov 24, 2018 4:40 pm

I have started applying Turmeric essential oil (CO2 extracted and not steam distilled) ... also just bought Turmeric powder extract (85% curcumin) that I will add to my tea every morning. My triphala experiment will continue for a few more months so ... let's see if adding Turmeric helps or not. Will keep updating this thread 3 - 4 months.

Owing to travels though, it will be one week on and one week off for a few months.